Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
likcunt
Best Creampie
Ladies,

Tell us about the creampie that stands above all the rest...

Why was it so amazing?

What did you do with all that cum?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
likcunt
And feel free to include pics if it helps tell the story grin

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
thats a hard one, but i do remember last year on vacation. I was at bar late at night drinking dancing when i met this older man in his 50's. i'm 4'9 57 38d-35-36. he stated talking and before i knew it I was in his room watching him pound me into bed. His long cock had me moaning and to my surprise when he came it was like a jet stream 6 -7 hard cum stings filling my my pussy, instantly I could feel his hot cum oozing out and down my ass, He step back to admire his cum in me and ask me to push it out. So thick and puddle on the sheets. Then i slowly got up and went back to my room.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Good creampies.

AT: creampie.forumfree.it

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
went to bathroom peed and showered and then had more sex

bryan5151
best creampie

for sure my wife's best creampie was at a full blown swinging party, some 25 couples, for some strange reason most of the woman ended up in a big lezzo session, my wife got the guys when i saw her she had 15 or more, a huge puddle of cum under her and more waiting, she went for 6 hours and couldn't walk at the end of it,

later she often had 6 or more guys fill her pussy or butt with cum, loved eating it from her too

my best was 6 or more loads in my butt too at a group fuck

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Friend of mine talked me into a threesome with her and her husband. Let's just say he cums A LOT. Was an amazing feeling inside. Hung around for a while too. oh, my that was good.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
It was with hubbies friend. He had the most amazing cock. Big and thick. When he was ready to cum he told me what he was going to do. Press it hard against my cervix and give me the hottest cum job ever. And he did, his cum was extremely warm or hot and damn it seemed like he came for ever. I came several more times myself. While he was cumming I could feel it running down my butt and he was still cumming. When he pulled out it was like a water fall running out my pussy. It was so hot that I tried to scoop it up and rub it back inside me. I'll never forget it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cream pies
surferjen said: Friend of mine talked me into a threesome with her and her husband. Let's just say he cums A LOT. Was an amazing feeling inside. Hung around for a while too. oh, my that was good.

raspberry my wife had a lover she liked so we had a 3sum and right after he cumed in her she told me to eat it out and i did but i never sucked his cock but maybe next time jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
When we were younger...
I'd pound a load into her pussy, then I'd settle in between her legs, sitting up so I could finish her with her vibrator. My dick would flop into her butt cheeks while I rubbed her clit. The cum would pour out of her, drip all down onto my dick. I'd get hard again and with the cum as lube my dick would slide right up into her butthole. I love feeling anal contractions clamping my dick as she cums. We used to do that all the time. These days after I cum I might go down on her and lick the cum from her butthole. Just don't squirt so much anymore. It's hell getting old.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Creamy
I don't suppose that Boston Cream Pie qualifies in this category, does it? Yummmmm... kissass

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Julieannfringe said: I don't suppose that Boston Cream Pie qualifies in this category, does it? Yummmmm... kissass

I would love to lick and creampie you serve s XX!, raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
creampie
some years ago we met a guy for a bi 3 some, we played for some time, then he asked the wife where she wanted him to cum, she told him over her tits, he did , oh boy never seen a guy cum as much as him, would have filled a egg cup easy, so his next cum got him to blast it deep inside her pussy, it spilled out around his cock, i was under her and licked it off them, then when he pulled out a huge wad of cum slide out into my mouth, it took ages for it all to come out of her, we met him a few times and he blasted a good load in her again which I ate, then my ass too, that took a few hours to drop out onto my hand, loved meeting him

Forum Level:
Just getting started
best creampie
for me my best creampie was at a mens club, got fucked by lots of guys around 10 or so filled my ass with cum, leaked out for hours afterwards,,

also one guy we used to meet shot loads of cum enough to fill an egg cup easy, when he cum in my wife or me we would leak for days was so hot eating it out of her pussy after wards too nearly drowned in cum

Sey_sex
I have never had chance to creampie my GF, I wish i get a chance to do it...I want to see how it feels like and want her to push my cum out.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Let's bump this one
sex stories!

sscd
CP
None really stands out but I was with a guy at a party and when he came I could tell it was a lot. He was wearing a rubber and I could feel him cumming and didn't think he woul stop. When he pulled out I have never seen co much cum from one guy in the rubber. If he hadn't been wearing it I would still be leaking cum. jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds