Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Cheating Wives...
Am I the only one here whose into cheating wives? I dunno something about it really turns me on.
Does it make me a bad person?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
comefuckmenow

Yes..... LOL LOL LOL

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Oh no.
Now I must repent for my sins. Any ideas how ?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

Author

Thread

xTheNewGuyx

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Cheating Wives...

14-Nov-12
20:51
Am I the only one here whose into cheating wives? I dunno something about it really turns me on.
Does it make me a bad person?

......well, I don't do it anymore but in my past
a lot of my girlfriends were married, I guess that makes me bad too.
Damn, even my wife was married and I stole her. I think the added excitment
of having a married girlfriend is the danger of maybe getting caught,
you never know how it's going to go, there's always the chance of a husband
wanting to fight or maybe wanting to kill ya, I've had that happen
and it was exciting. Oh well, my life has never been boring. devil

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Well it is more like those women usually are less clingy and don't tend to get emotionally involved.

comefuckmenow
xTheNewGuyx said: Well it is more like those women usually are less clingy and don't tend to get emotionally involved.

......Ya hit the nail on the head..... LOL LOL .....feel better now? grin

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Haha a little.
But all this nail and head talk got me all worked up.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree with Steve Nasty. But I haven't since I met my last ex wife who was married when I met her.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree with Steve Nasty. But I haven't since I met my last ex wife who was married when I met her.

cpl4funplay
Its not cheating if I get to watch! smile

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
cpl4funplay said: Its not cheating if I get to watch! smile

Haha as long as the other guys doesn't get performance anxiety right?

Lol

Works good with me! wink
Like Usher says, "It ain't cheating if we tell nobody".

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've known several wives who have cheated an in every case, its because they weren't getting enough attention at home - not just sexually but emotionally as well. I think they all had doubts about what they were doing, but in the end their frustrations built up to the point they looked elsewhere.

Despite this all were/are happy to stay with their husbands through loyalty, and the bit of fun on the side was just that.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Ramona_slut said: I've known several wives who have cheated an in every case, its because they weren't getting enough attention at home - not just sexually but emotionally as well. I think they all had doubts about what they were doing, but in the end their frustrations built up to the point they looked elsewhere.

Despite this all were/are happy to stay with their husbands through loyalty, and the bit of fun on the side was just that.

Exactly and that's what's appealing about it. It's dirty and you're fulfilling there dark dreams and they are usually willing to try way more than they would with there husbands. Make it's so sinfully exciting.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I do cheat on my hubby ( he knows i cheat too ) I love sex much more than him!!!!!!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
pborocpl said: I do cheat on my hubby ( he knows i cheat too ) I love sex much more than him!!!!!!

So where exactly do you find your marks?? Which guys get lucky? Is it random or just one steady guy at a time on the side?

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
pborocpl said: I do cheat on my hubby ( he knows i cheat too ) I love sex much more than him!!!!!!

So where exactly do you find your marks?? Which guys get lucky? Is it random or just one steady guy at a time on the side?

1cummthirsty
Personally I Luved my ex cheatin
If I ever get married again .... I want to her to be a Size Queen of Spades Cuckoldress . That cant get enough Blk Cock .... & Have me around to keep her all cummmm clean & help suckin & fuckin her b/fs Awesome Cocks .... yahoo yahoo yahoo raspberry raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife has "cheated" on me with alot of my friends. They didnt not know i knew they were fuckin her

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Forgot to add that i love seeing the guys afterwards and how they act towards me

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
lovefreakz said: Forgot to add that i love seeing the guys afterwards and how they act towards me

Haha yea it must be so easy to tell who feels guilty and who doesn't. You seem to have a good arrangement going. You must have some sexy stories I bet.

So do you help your wife get ready for a "date"?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love fucking married women, they are the best.
I've done it lots of times and I still am doing it every chance I get.
smile

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
burlllee said: I love fucking married women, they are the best.
I've done it lots of times and I still am doing it every chance I get.
smile

I unfortunately haven't had a married woman in a while. I missing it.

MikePaul2016
I'd be so turned on if my wife cheated on me and I found out.
I wouldn't confront her. I'd just be horny as hell knowing that another guy had had his cock inside her.
I'd fuck her like crazy.
Chances are that she wouldn't...particularly if there was the slightest chance of me finding out. raspberry

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect

What are you doing this Friday?..lol

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I was a cheating girlfriend
But as we grew and seen the pure pleasure he got from me being with another man it became part of our sex life. So it would be very hard to call it cheating at this point since he knows before I do something or as quickly as I can get to him even if it is a text message after I was with someone. It got to be such a game for awhile that he started meeting me in the garage once we had a garage or at the front door already naked and hard as a rock.
I will admit there was zero chance when I was young I could have guessed me having sex with someone other than my boyfriend/husband could ever turn anyone as much as it has my husband through the years. Now the fact it became such an amazing desire for me was the ultimate shock. Now we both have gotten so much out of it over the years I am forever humbled by the love, desire and undying pleasure it gave to us and still does 55 years after the first time.

cissyboy1uk
My current wife, 2nd marriage for both of us, was married when we started meeting. Her hubby knew fuck all of where she was going or doing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Math is not your game.
Candy52958 said: But as we grew and seen the pure pleasure he got from me being with another man it became part of our sex life. So it would be very hard to call it cheating at this point since he knows before I do something or as quickly as I can get to him even if it is a text message after I was with someone. It got to be such a game for awhile that he started meeting me in the garage once we had a garage or at the front door already naked and hard as a rock.
I will admit there was zero chance when I was young I could have guessed me having sex with someone other than my boyfriend/husband could ever turn anyone as much as it has my husband through the years. Now the fact it became such an amazing desire for me was the ultimate shock. Now we both have gotten so much out of it over the years I am forever humbled by the love, desire and undying pleasure it gave to us and still does 55 years after the first time.

You are still horrible at math as it is 45 years. But you are still the sexiest woman alive in these old eyes.