User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Ssherman
Cuckold ever eat lover's creampie?
My husband is rattling around the idea of becoming a cuckold as a voyeur, not a submissive, and would like to eat my lover's creampie. We've fantasized and talked in depth about it and are both extremely turned on by the idea! Has anyone ever done this?? We'd love to hear your advice and stories on the subject. Thanks! jerk raspberry thumbup

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
love to give you a sexy hot creampie to be licked!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My partner has 4 lovers and I always lick her out when they have fucked her, I love it and have been doing it for about 10 years now, have recently progressed on to licking their cocks clean afterwards, nothing better than sucking a spunky cock covered in pussy juice

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Back when my wife and I used to swing, I would love to watch as she was fucked bareback. I was not a submissive, just observer and occasionally joined while she was being fucked. On some occasions she had my cock and the other guys in her pussy at the same time fucking her. After the guy came in her I would almost always eat her creampie! Sometimes, we'd both cum in her and I would eat her out. Other times he would cum in her, pull out and I would then fuck her and cum in her, then go down and eat her creampie! Even though we no longer meet others, I still often go down on her and eat her out after I cum in her pussy.

My only advice is to make sure the other guy knows ahead of time what's going to happen after he cums in her. Some guys might freak out seeing another guy go down on a woman after he just came in her.

biguy181
love creampies
when we started swinging no one used condoms, and each woman would take home 2 or 3 cum loads in her pussy, and just about all the guy i saw would think nothing of eating out a cum filled pussy, but there was no bi sex then,

I have possible eaten some 500 loads of cum from my wifes pussy and love each and every one of them, some times at orgies or parties she would have 4 or 5 cum loads in her when i ate her, loved it all and still do,
I do also eat me own cum from her pussy to,

chefkat
There is nothing better than a well fucked pussy
full of cum,especially full of cum from many cocks.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have licked and sucked her well fucked pussy [First wife] clean many times. Even guided his hard cock right into her.
But that said Make sure you both want to take this step. A fantasy is one thing, but him watching you sucking and fucking another mans cock , and you actually feeling him lick and suck anothers man cum out of you is a whole new world is a whole new world that can lead to disaster or pure shared LUST.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lovers creampie
I would luv go down on my wife after she's done another man. But unfortunately I can't get her interested in doing it with another man. So I masterbate and think about my wife with anther man. I hope one day she will change her mind.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes I have cleaned my wifes pussy after our friends filled it its very erotic cleaning her after watching her have amazing sex with himim only allowed to do it when they tell me tho

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not a cuck but...
Not a cuck but active observer and participant. I have eaten my buddy's cum out of wife numerous times as well as her black bf's cum and love it all as does she. Of course I eat my own cum from her freshly fucked cunt a lot too.

squirtingbusty
Husband eats cream pies
My husbands luvs to eat cream pies, both his own and my lovers. I luv it when he kisses me with a mouthful of warm cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
damotchka
We practice a relationship for about 10 years. The initiator was my husband. At first, I did not support his proposal, but he persuaded me. We tried and we both liked it. Of course, it took a while until we found a partner that we like. If anyone is interested in more details, please contact us at email: damotchka@mail.ru

alwaysjackingoff
eat lover's creampie
it has been years the last time I ate a cream pie from a pussy, it was my first wife and we both were slow starters,we had sex with each other when 19 and it was the first time for both of us. We married a yr later and after 2 yrs we wanted something new so we started to swing,at first we had 3somes with men and I would eat her after the guy left and i loved the cum very much. My wife even tried eat'ing my cum out of a girl but she really didn't enjoy it much, she never really liked cum anyway.
After awhile we were having a few guys fuck her so I could eat the cum out of her and we both really got off on it, she even said she would like to see me suck a cock in front of her so we tried that next,she didn't like it much, she said I looked like I liked it too much,,i did love it,, well we went back to her having sex with guys and me sucking her clean after, she would come home from work with her pussy full for me. Short story she left me after catching me sucking cock when she came home for lunch one day. but that was the good old days and missing eat'ing cream pie made by other guys,I only eat my own out of my present wife raspberry raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Chefkat
I would love to see him fuck my girlfriend good, I think I would be inspired to clean up as well.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
yes i have licked her clean after her friend came in her. i and she loved it!!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love Creampies!
I am a cuckold and I have eaten my Loving Wife's cumfilled Pussy for years. There's nothing like tasting another mans cum in her or tasting her on another man's cock! I find it very erotic and very satisfying!
When a man goes down on his wife after she's been fucked by another man, he's showing her that he's content with her choices and that he's content being a cuckold!
Also it tales alot of Love, Trust & Communication to be in a relationship such as ours!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hubby licks me clean
My hubby loves watching me with other guys. He always licks me clean afterwards!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hubby licks me clean
My hubby loves watching me with other guys. He always licks me clean afterwards!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hubby licks me clean

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife's new bf coming over tonite . So creampies and pussy soaked cock for me! I am big strong masculine man .. And can't get enough of being submissive to her and her lovers

cummthirsty
Hummmm Yummmmm
chefkat said: There is nothing better than a well fucked pussy

raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberryOhhh Yesss I Agree..... I Luv lickin up a Tasty Pussy that has pulled a Train ... & Suckin all those COcks clean

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hairgone said: I would luv go down on my wife after she's done another man. But unfortunately I can't get her interested in doing it with another man. So I masterbate and think about my wife with anther man. I hope one day she will change her mind.

raspberry Oh me too in the same boat. I hope my wife will change her mind too!

perthguy90
I've never done this myself... But I did get the chance to humiliate a tiny cock at a swingers party. She made him sit and watch in silence as I fucked her properly! Once I filled that tight pussy she did her best to hold it all in then made him clean up all the cum that had tried to escape hahah which was a bit of a turn on, but she then made him fuck her loose sopping pussy full of cum, he didn't last long at all then did his best to cum in her. She then had him eat every last drop! And he enjoyed it?! I was put off/ turned on and impressed at the same time! Definitely not something id do.. But id gladly be the hung dom again!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
perthguy90 said: I've never done this myself... But I did get the chance to humiliate a tiny cock at a swingers party. She made him sit and watch in silence as I fucked her properly! Once I filled that tight pussy she did her best to hold it all in then made him clean up all the cum that had tried to escape hahah which was a bit of a turn on, but she then made him fuck her loose sopping pussy full of cum, he didn't last long at all then did his best to cum in her. She then had him eat every last drop! And he enjoyed it?! I was put off/ turned on and impressed at the same time! Definitely not something id do.. But id gladly be the hung dom again!

Hot!! We'd love to find a 'hung dom' and live out what you've described ....

perthguy90
wacouple10 said:
perthguy90 said: I've never done this myself... But I did get the chance to humiliate a tiny cock at a swingers party. She made him sit and watch in silence as I fucked her properly! Once I filled that tight pussy she did her best to hold it all in then made him clean up all the cum that had tried to escape hahah which was a bit of a turn on, but she then made him fuck her loose sopping pussy full of cum, he didn't last long at all then did his best to cum in her. She then had him eat every last drop! And he enjoyed it?! I was put off/ turned on and impressed at the same time! Definitely not something id do.. But id gladly be the hung dom again!

Hot!! We'd love to find a 'hung dom' and live out what you've described ....

Well there is one 'hung' right here 😉 I spose it all depends on your size too.. But id be glad to help yous ou 😋 and I am not far away!pm me and let make it happen! Hehe

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cream pie
i,ve been sucking cum out of my wife from other guys since our honeymoon 37 yrs ago.i even got to taste her brothers cum from her and boy did he ever cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
just a cockold
the ex wife used to go out with her friends and come home and tell me about her night there one night she had two younger guy's fuck her got me so hard i almost cum just hearing her tell me about it so she got in bed and i reached down and felt her moist pussy felt so good so i went down and started licking her juicy pussy tasted so good my cock was about to blow so i stared fucking her hard and fast blew my load then i went back down and cleaned her up man that was the first time but not the last, we started swapping with friends and she has a lover we have mmf with but that's another story raspberry raspberry raspberry jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Haven't yet but have thought about it.

1cummthirsty
Yummmmm ,Yessss Luv another Mans cummm
cummthirsty said:

raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberryOhhh Yesss I Agree..... I Luv lickin up a Tasty Pussy that has pulled a Train ... & Suckin all those COcks clean

Forum Level:
Just getting started
creampies

damit dude i would love to eat a cream pie from your wife
raspberry jerk thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
CP
Maybe this doesn't apply here but it reminds me of something that happened years ago.
Interesting recipe's
I'm at it again. While surfing through the net I came across a cookbook. As I am alone, I am always interested in simple recipe's. But I think I will pass on this particular book. Cooking with Semen. It did get me to thinking. We have all heard of the, hopefully, urban legend of the Taco Bell sour cream. Some women swallow it. Most have tasted it and most don’t find it particularly distasteful. And it is primarily protein.
Years ago a female friend of mine just had to see me one morning. I went to her apartment and she proceeded to tell me that she had caught her boyfriend with another woman. She was going to have him over for supper and break up with him. Then she asked me if I masturbated. I was kind of surprised and finally said that I did at times. Then she asked me if I could do it now. I told her that I was sure that I could but why? She said that she wanted me to do it in a small bowl. Her boyfriend likes Blu Cheese dressing on his salad and she was going to make a special batch and tell him what was in it in a few days. She said that he wouldn’t even kiss her after oral, so that would fix him good. As much as I hated to, I told her that I wouldn’t feel right doing that. I wouldn’t want it done to me and I didn’t want to do it to someone else. The she asked me if I wanted her to do it for me. Now that was tempting as much as I love hand job’s, but as hard as it was(difficult may be a better word), I had to decline. She said that she understood. 
I am sure that she got a volunteer later.
Now I am wondering. Is this common? I am half scared to eat at someone else’s house now. It wouldn’t kill me and I will kiss a woman after oral and don’t feel less of a man when I admit that I have tasted it in a partners mouth. It's not unpleasant. I just don’t think that I'd want to make it a steady diet.
Has anyone else run into anything similar? I would love to hear your thoughts on this.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.52 seconds