User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Thicktool8
First time you saw opposite sex nude
How old where you when you first saw someone from the opposite sex nude? I'm not talking magazine or movie. How old were you and how did it happen. What was your reaction.

I saw a friends mom when I was around 9. She was putting on makeup in the bathroom completely nude. She had no idea her son invited me into there house. The bathroom door was wide open. I went past and saw her leaning over the sink. The first thing I saw was the back of her vagina and then her breasts. (I think that is why thats my favorite position to see a nude women now!) I stopped dead in my tracks for about two seconds. I then bolted into my friends room. When I went home she called my mom and told her " I think your son saw me completely naked" My moms reply was " my son would tell me if he did, and he hasn't so don't worry about it." I didn't tell anyone or years. I can still see the image in my head now 27 years later. Thank you Ann for that day!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The first time seeing the opposite sex nude was when I lost my virginity - even then she wasn't completely nude. It was my first time seeing pussy live in living color.

Full nudity would be some years later when I would have sex with just my second partner. Oh how beautiful that sight was!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Saw my dad in the toilet when I was about 8 I think. Maybe that's why I love cock and pee so much today.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i'm assuming siblings don't count. I have 2 brothers - we all ran around nude at bath time probably longer than we should have. At 16 saw several nude guys (same age) at a late night lake party- lots of m/f nudity there that night (yes, me too!). been loving it since!

mangina28
On a family trip, probably under 10yo, We were visiting my dads college buddy. They had a little girl that was probably a couple years younger than me. Probably the first hour we were there, she burst into my bedroom naked.

She was going crazy. running around, laying on her back kicking her legs in the air. Jumping on the bed. That was the first vagina I had ever seen.

I was shocked. I didn't even know about the liner/outer laybia. Was expecting something like a second ass hole.

Shit rocked my world.

mangina28
On a family trip, probably under 10yo, We were visiting my dads college buddy. They had a little girl that was probably a couple years younger than me. the first hour we were there, she burst into my bedroom naked.

She was going crazy. running around, laying on her back kicking her legs in the air. Jumping on the bed. That was the first vagina I had ever seen.

I was shocked. I didn't even know about the liner/outer laybia. Was expecting something like a second ass hole.

Shit rocked my world.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A slightly older male friend was getting frisky with his girlfriend under the sheets whilst I was playing a computer game - I was a sort of cover so his Mum wouldn't suspect they were up to anything in his bedroom (they were 16, me 15).

Then Mum bangs on the door asking if we want a drink and the girl leapt out of bed naked and quickly put her skirt and blouse back on (they had been playing finger games).

I loved the split second of young breasts jiggling as she desperately tried to pull her skirt up.......... wank material for years!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Interesting thread.

For me it was when I was 9 . I was at my friends house who had a pool . We were in his bedroom and stood up to go out front to play when I noticed his mom ( who was just 30 ) sunbathing in a lounge by the pool . She rolled over and I caught a glimpse of small but perky tits and a big bush, it was the 70's after all. I couldn't believe my eyes , I stood there in a trance waiting for her to roll over and make the view a lot less interesting but she didn't . My friend came back into the room and I quickly looked away. He asked what was wrong , I said I had a leg cramp and would be out in a minute. Truth was the cramp was somewhere else and I was in no condition to play out front. I stood there soaking up ever detail for ten min. I can still remember everything clearly today. Always has a smile when greeting Mrs. Bushnell after that.

biguy181
sister
when I was about 12 maybe less, I saw my older sister naked in the bath, no suds, to hide any thing, she was ok with me looking too, then for sex, i met and fucked my first g/f when I was 16, then my now wife when I was 18,we fucked every night naked in the car or her house, now wee both nudists

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sis and I playing
Were naked a lot of the time, till she caught me jacking off. She had a friend that spent lots of time on sleepovers.I guess she told her friend about catching me beating off. One night on one of her friends sleep overs, she came to my room and told me to cum to her room and do a show for her and her friend. I said no then she told me if I didn't she would tell mom and dad about me jacking off. I went into her room and there was her buddy sitting on the bed. My sis told me to take off all my clothes and go for it. I told here was no way I would do it till they took off all there clothes first. Well after a little convincing they did strip off. My sis didn't have any hair on her pussy and hardly any tits but her buddy a thick coat light brown pussy hair and nice peach size tits. That was the first time I ever saw a naked girl other than my sis. Never forget that night that was j/o material for a long time...
jerk dildo bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 9 as she was 9 all so.

roy_aims2please
My step cousin and I made a habit of playing "doctor" any time we visited her family. We were both 8 when it started and it went on for about three years. We both got naked for each other and enjoyed poking and prodding each other, but we were so young it wasn't really even that sexual. But it was the first time I saw a naked girl, her hairless pussy, and her asshole. This is the first time I've ever told anyone about this ever.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i started young so i was 14 and boyfriend talked me into giving him a kiss on his penis. which i did and was shocked at what it looked like.he did persuade me into a bj. i remember when he came i thought he was peeing in my mouth so gross. i was in an all girls catholic school very sheltered

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Let's see now, family members since a very early age, being bathed with my brothers and sisters, parents when needing to use the one bathroom the seven of us had to share and the occasional cousins that stayed with us. There were also the friends playing doctor in the woods. All of it very innocent till doctors and nurses began to realize that some things were more fun than we first thought. wink wink

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Besides my sister, I didn't see another nude girl till I was 16 and went to Mardis Gras in New Orleans.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was in 6th grade. My parents had gone out of town for the day and had a teenage neighbor girl babysit my younger sister and I. I think she was about 16 or 17 years old. She sent my sister outside to play and then followed me into my room. She asked me if I wanted to see something and not knowing what it was, I said yes. She then proceeded to take off her shirt and her bra, exposing her small handfuls with round, pink nipples. She slowly turned side-to-side to show them to me from all angles. She touched her nipples and asked if I wanted to touch them too. But I got scared and hid under my bed. But I was fascinated, so I shyly looked out from underneath and she laughed. She started to take off her shorts & panties and I saw the very beginings of her light brown pubic hair when my sister came running back into the house. End of show!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sexual / non-sexual Circumstances
The first time I saw a nude male was probably at a young age, a baby. Certainly, as a babysitter, I did. The first adult male I saw nude would have been during nursing training. These situations are non-sexual and in my mind they don't really count.

The first time in a sexual situation was with hubby when we were dating. I had played around with other guys but never seen them totally nude. That day with my hubby, we had been fooling around and I mentioned that we had never seen each other nude.

He asked me to go ahead and get completely naked. He remained dressed and watched. Then he got nude as I watched. I will always remember how hard he was that day.
Nude hugs,
Louise

Davidmcc40
Probably my first girlfriend. I would say she had an average body, but that first time it was the most wonderful and sexy thing I had ever seen. bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First and only woman I saw totally nude is my wife. It was happen at our wedding night in my 26. Her body was so attractive for me that I had a premature ejaculation without touching her. She smiled and said it's a good compliment to her beauty and it proves that I really haven't been with another women.

marriedbi52
With 3 older sisters I saw nude females a lot. As a family not ashamed of nudity it was common for us to go bed to bath nude. I was around 7 when the sister (9yo) just before me & I decided to satisfy our curiosity about the other sex in greater detail. We found some alone time to play Dr. & do complete exams of each other genitals. Being M, the only thing my sis had not seen of my little cock was how it got hard. She examined me 1st & as she did I got hard, which fascinated her. She pulled my skin back & forth over my cock head which felt great & played with my sack feeling my balls inside. When I got to examine her she spread her vulva open & explained what everything was as I looked, touched & inserted fingers! I was taken back by how close together all 3 of her holes were. Won't speak for her, but it was a mind blowing learning experience for me!

cutcock61
Opposite Sex Nude First Time
I was 15 years old, I rode my bike around to my mates place and as I walked in the backdoor,and down the passage , his 16 year old sister walked out of the bathroom stark naked, we literally bumped into each other.
Not only did I get my first perve at a naked female, but I also got my first grope as I touched her left tit as we bumped into each other.
She said sorry, and went back into the bathroom and closed the door.
When I saw her a bit later, I apoligised and she just laughed it off.

5 years later, I not only saw her naked but ended up pounding her pussy on a one night drunken stand

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Is it just my cynical side wondering why these "how young were you"
seem to be made up by some peedo wanting new stories?
how is this interesting for adults??
Seriously,,,,

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Starting young for a Catholic girl.
megansrear said: i started young so i was 14 and boyfriend talked me into giving him a kiss on his penis. which i did and was shocked at what it looked like.he did persuade me into a bj. i remember when he came i thought he was peeing in my mouth so gross. i was in an all girls catholic school very sheltered

I met and started going with the wife when we were both 17, she was a very strict church going Catholic girl, as we were going together the petting got heaver and heaver, we were sounding each other out about our past sexual experiences, she was absolutely shocked to find out that I had had sex with a woman / girl, she was absolutely convinced that every time a woman had sex she had a baby, and that her mother must have been a very sexy woman as she had 6 children "the Catholic church has a lot to answer for".
I had to buy sex education books to educate her, not easy for a 17 year old boy back in the 1950's, but I finally convinced her, we were 18 before I seen her nude for the first time and I took her cherry.
We married when we were 21, had our family at 28 and 30, joined a nudist club in our early 30's, we soon found out their was a lot of swinging going on there, naturally I was keen to join in, we were 35 when I finally convinced her to go with another guy, her first ever other cock, she surprised me just how well she took to the lifestyle, that opened the door to 35 + years of swinging, swapping and M F M threesomes, we are now late 70's, married 56 years, were into M F M threesomes until we were 73, she said enough was enough (we were 73 and our playmate was a married guy 53)

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
One day I was about 5 seconds old and had a vagina wrapped around my head.... go figure LOL LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Outside of family (I was youngest of 4, nudity was not uncommon with us) had to have been 4, my best friend was a girl and we did a lot together including being bathed together until 7, by that time we were very aware of our anatomical differences. In my neighborhood was a much higher number of girls to boys so sleepovers were not out of place to have sneaking around afternoons and exploration weekends. (Show and Touch games, Skinnydipping) it never seemed to harm any of us.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor

Often when around the age of 6 or 7 a group of young schoolmates would end-up in the local woods to show off ourselves to each other, no touching but happy to show each other how our small penis sizes were in comparison and those who had cocks with foreskins and those who were 'cut', some girls were more than happy to expose themselves and could not wait to remove their dresses and knickers !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nudity
I can't be sure of the age, young, maybe 8 or 9 - mother bottomless, daily. About 11, my sister. 10 or 11, the girl next door in the pool - she was about 7 or 8, took off the bottom half of her suit in the pool while her mother was about 25 feet away smoking a cigarette.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It was in April of 1985 I was 18, The girl I liked was 17 just a month shy of 18. We've already made out since March. She was house sitting for a friend of ours well he and his wife were on a 2 week vacation. I stayed as well in another room. One morning I was helping her make her bed and she said so have you ever played with a woman's breasts before? I said sadly no I haven't even seen a woman's breasts in real life before and she laughed and said give it time. That night we were watching TV and drinking beer not buzzed but felt it. We were headed to bed and she called me to the master bedroom and said why don't you sleep here tonight instead of messing up your bed too. I said OK, she went to the bathroom and I stripped to my underwear and got into bed. She came out of the bathroom in her panties and topless, beautiful tits. She got into bed and said you wanna play with them let me show you how. As I buried my face in them my cock was the hardest it's ever been. I worked my way down and was licking her pussy over her underwear, it was wet, smelled great and tasted so sweet. I slid the side over and was licking and sucking hair lol, I reached up and grabbed the waistband and pulled her panties off and dove right in, took me a minute to find the opening I was up in the hair patch looking for it, I felt the hair damp so I went down the further I went the wetter the hair. Then there it was soft, wet, pink and very tasty. She held my head tight against it and said oh yess just like that, eat that pussy. After she started moaning loudly and shaking she said come up here, and started to kiss me deeply while my face was covered in her pussy juice, I could still smell it in my mustache. She reached down and slid her hand under my waistband and grabbed my cock jerk jerk first hand besides mine to touch it.. She said mmmm that feels real nice and slid my underwear off.. Next thing I knew she gets up on her knees, throws one over me and straddles me.... my cock is still in her hand, she leans forward to kiss me and as her hand is moving my cock I can feel the tip rubbing against something very soft and slick. As she starts to lean back, my cock still in her hand, I feel the entire head of my cock feel something very wet, slick and warm. She said are you OK??? YES I AM, she said OK and took her hand off my cock and started to sit back further and further very slowly. The further she sat back the more of my cock felt wet and warm, next ting I know she is sitting straight up, i could feel my cock totally inside her and says, you still felling ok? and damn you are thick. Yes I am and that felt great, little did I know lol. She starts rocking back and forth and my cock feels the cool air then total warmness. She started to play and pull totally off my cock and sit back and just slide the head in and back out several times then push straight back taking my cock as deep as it would go. I was like shit this is fucking awesome. After like 15 -20 minutes I could feel the usual churn I get when jerking off and she said I can feel him getting bigger, I just got off my period you can let it go, I want you to cum in me and she continued to slide up and down my cock as I did squirt after squirt after squirt you could her it squinting with every thrust. Finally she just layed on top and kissing me with my cock still inside her she said did you like it? and you were great, you sure you didn't lie to me this morning?.... I said it was fantastic and no I didn't thank you for being my first. As she started to doze off I felt my cock go soft and fall out of her pussy and then a warm flow of wetness over my cock and run down over my balls onto the sheets. The next morning when I got up to go to the shower my cock, balls in inside my thighs looked like a snake that shed his skin all white and crusty... She comes into the bathroom looks at me and my cock and says wow look at all that dried cum, I didn't realize you put that much cum in me last night with a wink and a tug. She also said shit you really grow when you are hard, if I saw you like this first I never would've expected what I got..

That was not only the first time I saw a woman naked, I hit the jackpot, it was the first time I played and sucked on tits, ate a pussy and had my cock deep in a pussy that I flooded with cum... all in one night. Great memories from 35 years ago this month actually lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was probably 10 years old. I was walking by our pond. I noticed our neighbor. Quite an adult man compared to me. He was mowing the grass. Then I decided to swim. He didn't see me. He undressed and went into the water. When he came out of the water, his cock certainly caught my attention, just by its existence. But when he began to shake off the water, and then did not hurry to dress at all, and began to catch the sun. I began to massage it, and it began to grow before my eyes, and then it generally lifted up, almost touching the stomach, while gently vibrating when the man moved in place. It was a culture shock for me. And of course the first, unforgettable experience.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I grew up in a very sexually repressive family and open nudity was frowned upon and punished. I have two older sisters and they were both careful about being seen in any stage of undress. I was about 11 and my oldest sister was about 18. One hot, summer morning I woke up early and had to take a pee. In order to get to the bathroom I had to walk past my sisters' bedroom. As I walked by, I noticed the door was slightly ajar. My oldest sister's bed was on the opposite wall as the door with the foot of the bed facing the door. I quietly pushed the door open a bit further. To my adolescent amazement there was my sister, sound asleep lying there completely uncovered and completely naked. I had a full on view of her naked body. My eyes scanned over her 34Bs(just a guess) and erect nipples, I could feel the excitement growing in my underpants. I quickly moved my gaze to the dark, sparse triangle of hair between her legs. She wasn't very hairy at the time and women didn't shave back then. Then to my amazement I saw her lips. By now I was way too excited, so I quietly closed the door and headed off to the bathroom to masturbate. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First naked female
Was when I was nine, and she same age, next door neighbour we were playing Doctors and patients. I was the Dr. and she the patient, but she was in charge telling me what to do, she took her clothes off and lay on a raised bench, just like my mum did at doctors she said. She told me I had to touch her tits, nipples, and move my hands down to her fanny, as Doctor did to her mum, but her mum had hair around hers. She then told me that I had to undress like the Doctor did, and kiss 💋 her fanny as the doctor did to her mum. Was then that we were caught when her mother surprised us, who rang my parents about what I was doing with her daughter. When it came out about what her daughter had seen, she withdrew her complaint.
Was not long after that I started Crossdressing, as I was fascinated with the female body and their clothes. heart yahoo thumbup

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.49 seconds