Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Paul_uk_eastmids
Anal Orgasm
Have any ladies - or men for that matter - ever cum from purely anal play or anal sex? Is it possible?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
analass
Yes I have, multiple times actually and they usually are some pretty good orgasms.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Dingo432
Yes, many of the times I have been with men I have cum purely from the anal sex..if the guy is hitting your prostate with his thrusts you will cum for sure..and its an absolutely amazing orgasm!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
anal orgasm
I came just from anal once. It was at the swing club we used to frequent. I think that knowing there was a crowd listening outside helped, but holy crap!!! Hubby said my ass squeezed his dick so hard that he thought we'd need medical help to remove it! Usually, though, he is fingering my pussy or playing with my clit while we do anal. redeyes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Almost
So close, but not quite enough. I think with a sufficiently hung guy, with just the right angle, I could cum that way. All the guys I've been with have been small though, so never actually came. Using toys I've cum with literally a single stroke.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes I was once being fucked in the back seat of a car and then I just had the best orgasm I have ever had and shot my load everywhere. Still to this day I have never felt like that.

connie27
When ever I have anal sex I'm useally massaging my pussy or ill have a vibrator in me so all my orgasmns are very powerful I have had a few with out touching my self just not as powerful

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I do, and they are some of the most violent orgasms I have..... w00t w00t

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Anal orgasms are the best!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I personally have never cum from JUST anal. I have cum from DP many times and I attribute that to the feeling of a cock in both holes. I have also cum from anal sex while getting my clit played with, but again that was not solely anal play. And obviously as others have stated, it is certainly possible. I have a friend that can cum just from having her nipples sucked, so it all depends on where your "fun spots" are smile

Paul_uk_eastmids
Thanks for all these interesting replies!

UncutSmoothGuy
Definitely! Different, but really fun.

emx5
My wife has several times without any pussy play at all. She cums very quick from my cock in her ass. Sometimes she likes to rub her clit at the same time, but doesn't need that to have a orgasm. Fucking hot! Now think about that when you look at her ass in those pics!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My gf knows just where to touch me. So many times she's coaxed a giant load out of me with just 2 fingers in my ass.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have given my ex girlfriend a few squirting pussy orgasms from just anal sex. It was amazing..

Have also given my current partner anal orgasms from just anal penetration.. I'm yet to experience it yet myself but can only try! thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've never cum but their are times anal sex can feel incredible and gets me very excited

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes it was the strongest orgasm I ever had made me see stars!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal Orgasams
On xhamster.com there is a video of a man lying down and a woman licking his asshole. She never touches his cock or balls, nor does he. He cums in about seven minutes and squirts a goodly amount of semen. All without any stimulation of the penis. Newbie Nudes should have a category for rim jobs.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal orgasm
Yes the pressure is so intense I squirt everywhere but it's has to be a thick dick and I don't want you to ease it in just go ahead and ram it in balls deep

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Doesn't do much for me.

Bummed.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh yes for sure...my anal orgasms can be so intense I squirted.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
anal O
Yep.....u can pour pre like a tap then explode cum like fountain......even Solo fun

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A guy who has not experienced a prostate massage orgasm is missing out on an incredible, mind blowing phenomenon. So intense,. Well worth the effort every time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A guy who has not experienced a prostate massage orgasm is missing out on an incredible, mind blowing phenomenon. So intense,. Well worth the effort every time.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Yes I do, so its definitely possible

Forum Level:
Just getting started
TheHornyWife said: Yes I do, so its definitely possible

Definitely is.......can spray pre for ages before blowing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
smoothie6699 said: A guy who has not experienced a prostate massage orgasm is missing out on an incredible, mind blowing phenomenon. So intense,. Well worth the effort every time.

I, on occasions use my high end prostate massager, and will have very intense orgasms, no hands needed jerk jerk jerk happydance yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
misterwidget said:
smoothie6699 said: A guy who has not experienced a prostate massage orgasm is missing out on an incredible, mind blowing phenomenon. So intense,. Well worth the effort every time.

I, on occasions use my high end prostate massager, and will have very intense orgasms, no hands needed jerk jerk jerk happydance yahoo

That sounds a treat......mmmmm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I had this one girlfriend that loved sticking her toys up my ass. She would get a kick out of making me cum without touching my dick, Honesty it felt amazing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
frmbhnd said: I had this one girlfriend that loved sticking her toys up my ass. She would get a kick out of making me cum without touching my dick, Honesty it felt amazing

There is a lot to be said for anal stimulation jerk jerk jerk happydance yahoo

marriedbi52
1st time, wife was being instructed on how I liked being pegged! 2nd time she loved seeing me shoot with out having touched my cock!!!