Or I won't to be in on a gangbang banging a hot female redeyes

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'd like to join you in both those gangbangs! jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Would love a ffm 3some with a couple of beautiful black ladies raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberry

mrjigglepants
Lately, I've had been fantasising about a MFF with the female neighbour from each side of my house. One is an early 40's housewife. The other is an early 30's single professional.

The housewife has a petite build and is about 5'8". She has jet black hair and small very perky breasts. I doubt she wears a bra. Her ass is tight. I've whacked off several loads looking at her ass in short shorts sunbathing in the back garden.

The professional is the complete contrast. She's 6' even with a slim athletic build. Her tits, however, are full and voluptuous. I'd say she's a 32" or 34" C or D cup. Similarly to the housewife she has a tight ass.

I'd watch them wrestle and play together. Then stroke myself hard while they finger each other. Finally I'd take turns fucking them from behind while they go down on each other.

jerry52
Would like to try jerking a guy off

Willbiff
Love to have a mfm with a guy with a huge strong cock
Something for the wife to ride and me to suck.
As well as being watched my multiple strangers.
Love being watched.

justStroking1124
Being at a party as the entertainment/decoration and stroking my cock for the ladies to see.

Willbiff
I guess it would have to be.
Have a MFM with a huge bbc.
Love to see wife's pussy stretching to take it all.
Then lick her clean after he cums deep inside.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bucket list
simples, sexy woman, blindfolded, naked, in a comfy chair, legs astride/over the char arms, relaxed and comfortable, go down on her hard, face mouth full of lovely pink shaven puss, finger her ass, lick nibble suck probe till she comes hard then gel, oils, clenched fingers making a long fist easing inside her, rubbing her hard engorged clit, easing, turning, rotating fisting till wrist deep, keep hitting on her wet slippy clit, in and out, monsterly fucking her till she blows. gotta be a bucket list, do-able item lol.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've been lucky enough to finaly get my fantasy fullfilled. I've yearned for a longtime for my wife to stand over me and pee on my cock which she has finally done.
My next is to take her to a club and have sex infront of others, but that will probably never happen.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have been fortunate to have done most of the fantasies I have wanted to do. I am not sure I would act on this fantasy, but the thought of being dressed in super sexy lingerie and blindfolded in a hotel room while hubby randomly hands out the room key to guys in the lobby or bar. The guy comes into the room, does what he wants to me and leaves all while I am blindfolded. He hands the key back to hubby and hubby hands it out again, all night long. I would want a camera set up in the room to record the entire evening so when the last guy is done, hubby comes back to the room and we watch the video together and have crazy hot sex. Might be best left as a fantasy, but it does get my juices flowing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
To be spit roasted several times by the biggest cocks humanly possible !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerry52 said: Would like to try jerking a guy off

I like that idea stroking cocks and rubbing my cock on yours jerk

mainecouple
Not a gang bang, but a gang cum. Would like 10 or more guy to jerk off all over my body and then have the massage me and get every inch of me covered in their cum before my husband lies on top of me. Fucking me, sliding against me, smelling, feeling and tasting their cum as he unloads in my pussy.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I don't like to think of them as fantasies...I prefer to call them goals. Mehotdee has just given me a new goal!

cstmflash1
To finally find the right partner who shares my fantasies

openmindmi
Fantasy
Give me a key!!!!

mehotdee said: I have been fortunate to have done most of the fantasies I have wanted to do. I am not sure I would act on this fantasy, but the thought of being dressed in super sexy lingerie and blindfolded in a hotel room while hubby randomly hands out the room key to guys in the lobby or bar. The guy comes into the room, does what he wants to me and leaves all while I am blindfolded. He hands the key back to hubby and hubby hands it out again, all night long. I would want a camera set up in the room to record the entire evening so when the last guy is done, hubby comes back to the room and we watch the video together and have crazy hot sex. Might be best left as a fantasy, but it does get my juices flowing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
currently I'd love to make love to my best friends girl friend ,with my best friend fucking me in my ass at the same time!! ...
would nice but its only a fantasy thing to masturbate too jerk bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
making a movie with any of my favourite TGirls.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Munch on a picnic table
Mine is receiving a munch on a picnic table with another six tall, dark, handsome and silent guys standing on either side jerking themselves to orgasms.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
She puts on a cross front dress and nothing under. She tells me she wants to goto a bigger city a hour and half from here so we hit the road. As we drive she lays back a little, puts her feet on the dash slides up her dress and begins rubbing her clit. She pulls her dress open around her breasts, letting them hang out. As I drive trucker after trucker watches her, seeing her bare breasts and pussy as she plays. She cums... and cums.... and cums... once we arrive at the mall, she says she cant have me walking around like this and opens my pants, leans over, and sucks my cock in the car, broad daylight. Aftef I cum, she does something shes never done and swallows the entire load. We go in and she tells me shes going to grant one of my fantasies, she tells me to stay back and enjoy the show. She walks about, and the semi transparency of the material lets anyone looking hard enough make out her areola, and granite hard nipples. I watch guy after guy stare and crane around.She calls me and tells me to pay attention, she leaves her phone on. She approaches a guy at a jewelry counter, makes small talk, then after the guy cant stop looking down her dress she asks him if he likes what he sees. Caught off guard he finally admits he does and ask for her number. She replies shes would love him to slide his hand into her dress and fondle her breast. After some looking around he finally goes for it. As he gropes her tit she tells him thanks, and turns and walks away. She tells me to enter the family restroom shes on her way. I enter, shortly after she enters, she kisses me passionately and asks if it was everthing I imagined? Before I even answer, she faces the sink, leans forward, and tells me to hurry and cum in her ass. I slide her dress up, enter her ass dry, which she knows I love, I am so aroused, and she begins telling me how it felt when he groped her, how turned on she got. I barely pump her ass 5 times and im having a multiple orgasm, flooding her ass. When Im done she says happy valentines day, kisses me and says take her home.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
lazy river
In yet another fantasy we are at an amusement park. Its water time so we get into the lazy river. Its broad daylight, very busy, so the lifeguards are busy watching little kids. She sitting in the tube with her bottom through the hole in the middle, legs dangling over top. Im hanging off the back as we float, my legs drifting under her. She whispers and tells me to try and get it in her. I know exactly what she means. I very coyly pull my trunk leg up and to the side. The lining long ago removed its no problem. She pretends to readjust herself and pulls her suit sideways. My hard cock finds her pussy... as we float I work it in. We feign just relaxing in the water and floating along, letting the waves moving the tube do the work. On lap 3 I am nearing orgasm. As is our norm I enter her ass and shortly after cum in her. I pull out, and we float along.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Im a big fan of swingers parties. Its so exciting knowing anything could happen.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My fantasy
I would love to have a MMF threesome and have her use a strap on on me while he licks my balls and sucks my cock. I have been fortunate to come close to this, but not with the strap on.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
sadly, too wild to describe here sad

--fantasm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
to fuck my mother inlaw,closest so far was yesterday i was having a slow rub in bed under covers i new she was gonna come in to get laundry so i held off till she come in then as she came in i shot my load into tissue under the covers she didnt no but god it felt horny when i cum jerk jerk

muncherman999
lovelikinladies said: Would love a ffm 3some with a couple of beautiful black ladies raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberry

I have done that...more than once. I have also had a FFM with a mother and daughter. It was hot as hell to watch the mother eat my cum out her daughter's pussy!

muncherman999
trade1234 said: to fuck my mother inlaw,closest so far was yesterday i was having a slow rub in bed under covers i new she was gonna come in to get laundry so i held off till she come in then as she came in i shot my load into tissue under the covers she didnt no but god it felt horny when i cum jerk jerk

I wouldn't have touched my former mother in law with a cast iron dick. But I fucked two of my ex wife's sisters...knocking up one of them after she asked me to.

muncherman999
mehotdee said: I have been fortunate to have done most of the fantasies I have wanted to do. I am not sure I would act on this fantasy, but the thought of being dressed in super sexy lingerie and blindfolded in a hotel room while hubby randomly hands out the room key to guys in the lobby or bar. The guy comes into the room, does what he wants to me and leaves all while I am blindfolded. He hands the key back to hubby and hubby hands it out again, all night long. I would want a camera set up in the room to record the entire evening so when the last guy is done, hubby comes back to the room and we watch the video together and have crazy hot sex. Might be best left as a fantasy, but it does get my juices flowing.

I would love to get inside you...

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have a new 1
I want to take her to the air force museum at wright pat and have sex in one of the planes. Im thinking if we go during the day while kids are in school it will be pretty empty.

onewetfuck
fat_tosser said: I've been lucky enough to finaly get my fantasy fullfilled. I've yearned for a longtime for my wife to stand over me and pee on my cock which she has finally done.
My next is to take her to a club and have sex infront of others, but that will probably never happen.

I've had this particular pleasure from three different women (2 of which I met through this site) over the last 10 years, hope she enjoyed it too. Did you get to return the experience?

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.81 seconds