User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
irishcurse72
Small penis humiliation
I love small penis humiliation...Let me know what you thihnk!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
sscd
Humiliation
I would never humiliate a person who had no control over his size. Besides, I've had small ones who were very good.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
j_snow66
Show off
Why not just show off on the new web cam chat service here!?! But the girls need to watch us jerk !

microdick
yeah some girls get off on laughing at small dicks

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to be humiliated. There are times I wish I were smaller

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sscd said: I would never humiliate a person who had no control over his size. Besides, I've had small ones who were very good.

Agreed! I've had quite a few small ones that were much more enjoyable than the bigger ones. I've encountered a bunch of guys on here that ask me to make fun on their small penis and I can't say its my thing...

Work with what you've got and lets have fun!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sscd said: I would never humiliate a person who had no control over his size. Besides, I've had small ones who were very good.

Slutty_on_NN said: Agreed! I've had quite a few small ones that were much more enjoyable than the bigger ones. I've encountered a bunch of guys on here that ask me to make fun on their small penis and I can't say its my thing...

It's nice to know that there are women like that out there ...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Small cock
My wife makes me jerk off in front of her friend, who thinks my little cock is the funniest thing she ever saw,

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Whatever turns you on is good for you, but I could never body shame someone and as a smaller guy I don't want it done to me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Small
My wife refers to mine as "little"....shes not saying it to make fun of me but it does bother me some!!

Peneamo69
Yeah, the size thing has always been irrelevant to me. Maybe it's just because I'm average. wink I'm a gay dude though and my ex was a US Marine pilot. He was as hot as they come, but he had a small penis. I couldn't have cared less. I've always been a face guy though. I'll take a handsome face with a small penis over a big dick on a guy who is less attractive. That Marine was the living end. Best sex I've ever had.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would love it now that I'm older. When I was younger I hated I didn't measure up.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it. Especially when it's done in public, like on my pics, or in real life, on a nude beach.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Now that I'm older I love being humiliated about my small penis , when I was younger I hated it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Now that I'm older I love being humiliated about my small penis , when I was younger I hated it.

tkane15
Slutty_on_NN said:

Agreed! I've had quite a few small ones that were much more enjoyable than the bigger ones. I've encountered a bunch of guys on here that ask me to make fun on their small penis and I can't say its my thing...

I think you’re missing the point. The small penis humiliation turns him on. Making fun of his “little dick” IS fun for him. Would you like you tell someone who’s turned on by feet to get over it?

tkane15
Strokingisfun said: My wife makes me jerk off in front of her friend, who thinks my little cock is the funniest thing she ever saw,

That’s hot. Coming from someone who is also turned on by small penis humiliation.

tkane15
SPH
I’m also turned on by small penis humiliation. I get you on this but I realize it seems hard for some people to understand.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.81 seconds