User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Gshep1269
Sex with an ex
Would you or do you still have sex with an ex?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
One of two
Sure, with one or two of them if the situations were just right. Gin & tonic anyone? It's a hot day here.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
They're an ex for a reason.........so no I wouldn't.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have had sex with a ex on several occasions and would do it again.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I would have to have sex with 2 corpses so I think I'll pass. No, I didn't kill either one of them but 2nd one well just let me say thank god she's dead! grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well, if you read my blog, you will see that I fucked her on a semi-regular basis for a while (actually a few years)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Guilty
I confess I am guilty of fucking several ex's and theres an ex I still let suck my cock even though we broke up over 15 years ago, not as often now we live 250km apart but for 10 years it was 2 or 3 times a week, she came to me a couple months after we broke up asking if she could just suck my cock and nothing else, she loves my cum,says shes addicted, oh well, far be it from me to deny her of her fix, I doubt amy man could resist her oral skills, call me weak for giving in lol

Gshep1269
Julieannfringe said: Sure, with one or two of them if the situations were just right. Gin & tonic anyone? It's a hot day here.

[/quote
Julieannfringe I wish I could be one of your ex's. thumbup

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I must say no
The ex is bipolar with BPD, she lives far away. The kids see her a couple times a year. They tell me she has pics of me in frames, and I know she was still interested and obsessed up into 2013. The sex... crazy in the head, crazy in the bed! A sexually submissive masochist, into some phenomenal role play, who literally gave me anal anytime I said, "baby girl my cocks aching I need to relieve myself!" She was dragging me to a room, dropping her pants and waiting while I fucked her ass and came in her. Im a guy who loves and is obsessed with nice asses and anal sex, she was just a perfect fuck toy. The sex was AMAZING!
I miss the BDSM, or at least the intense level she let me take it to. My current wife has opened up a lot though. Shes just more reserved, she doesnt like pain the way my ex does. Thats hard for a guy who learned to enjoy giving it for most of his adult life. I would love to have that type of sex again, but its just not worth the misery she brings everyone around her. Now I get anal less often but have an amazing marriage and someone whos stable.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes
I do have an Ex I have sex with from time to time. And others I wish I still did!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just a bit of naughty fun realy

Gshep1269
Why not
I'm making plans with an ex to have lunch. I'm hoping I can fuck her again for old times sake.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Only once and a few years ago

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Twice, but it was the same ex and it was only a short while after we broke up. It stopped when I found out she was sleeping with a bunch of different guys, sometimes in the same night. I always seemed to be the first one of the day wink

Deepsee69
Ex sex
Ex sex is amazing...been forever for mesad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ex
Yes first hubby I have fucked several times when he comes to town, even ex boyfriend from high school who I never did back then but after a reunion we fuck like a honeymoon couple

Her_Toy
I have done, with an ex who was my fiancee for a year til we called it off. The sex we had after, when it was more of a friends with benefits situation, was even better than when we were engaged - uninhibited, adventurous, out and out fucking.

SpecialAgent
isn't that what exs are for? the sex is always fantastic!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes I would and ya I have
ya there a couple of EX,s that I fuck every know and then and one I sure would we had wild steamy sex and if she ever need I would fuck her like a wild man like i use to

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have had sex with several exes, still seeing two, one I've known over thirty years. I am still FB friends with my very first physical gf,

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sex with ex
Without a doubt I would have sex with my first ex. I have done it already meeting him in the afternoon and having wild sex sucking and fucking

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fooled around (foreplay but no intercourse) with my first girlfriend about a year after she dumped me. She arranged it, I told her no, she pushed until I gave in. She only did it because the guy she ran off with was juggling multiple women per day and she finally found out and dumped him, and she needed someone to go to who wouldn't add to her count of people she slept with. Whole experience felt really cold. Still haven't forgiven her for messing with me like that.

Smoldering
I'd kinda like that. My ex-gfs were all gorgeous and good women.

But it's not a good idea to go trying to track down an ex.

Some years ago I was nostalgic for an ex girlfriend and after some years I finally tracked her down. What I learned was that she had been dead for ten years and nobody - not her family, not my friends - nobody told me a thing. She died a horrible death from lung cancer that everyone thought was the flu until it was too late to do anything.

Had I known, I would have wanted to spend time with her just to help keep her from being alone on that path. Of course, she had lots of friends who did exactly that for her; I just wasn't on the list of people anyone remembered as ever giving a shit. And maybe that's as it should have been, because had I bothered to check in on her every now and again, I certainly would have learned of her illness. So in the end I can't complain; it's my own doing.

It's not a good feeling to find out just how long you've been really, really out of the same circle that once revolved around you, and then to realize that you own that isolation.

ThatBitch219
Still do...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I wouldn't fuck her for all the gold in the world!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would, but she'd probably tell my current wife. So no, I wouldn't.

KellyAnnM1973
I had six with my ex-fiancée every week during the three months before I married, and we slept together last the day before my wedding day.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
It's been a while, but she asked to, and we did a few times. She had gotten better. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes i would
hubbe and i have a fantisy of hubbie sharing me with an Ex he lives a little far away and is married but would love him to fuck me so hot thinking about it

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Wonderful idea....but I only really have two ex's...so not much to work on.....but a nice thought anyway. I'd imagine the sex would be of the no holds barred wild variety bounce jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I never have
but I do think about having sex with some of them, especially H!

jerk jerk jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.53 seconds