Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Server error uploading videos
I have been trying to upload videos but keep getting the following error message '500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed'

I have reported to NN but nothing seems to have happened.

Anyone know hoe to resolve?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Internal Server Error
I have been getting the same message. I have not yet seen any replies to the same inquiry you have.

Bernie

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Have you guys tried contacting Live Help, up there ^^^ in the top right hand corner? smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Empty cache/temp files can help

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Error on mine as well and don't think they are to concerned about it.
I have talked to live help. Did everything they asked me to try. Even downloaded chrome and tried using it. Nothing is working. I had hoped to renew my premium but second guessing if I can not upload pictures.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Live help cant help you. They told me to try google chrome to but the same error came up. I pm'd Mr. NN himself months ago and still no answer. I don't know if this will help or not but I stopped trying to load a picture with the video and the video did in fact load and with the opening frame of the picture in the video to. Hope this helps.

imcurious60
Server error uploading videos/pics
I've not been able to upload photos since last December. I get the same error message. I reported the problem on here and I've tried different internet browsers but still no good...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I too am unable to upload videos and have contacted support many times
At first they said it would be resolved in a few days. After the 3rd contact they ignored me. I contacted live support again today, asking if there is some advice they can give me, some insight - crickets.... Without the ability to upload video, a basic membership would suffice for my needs. However, I recently renewed my premium membership because I want to support the site (since then I keep getting messages asking me to donate to the site LMAO!) It is very frustrating that the site admins can't fix the issue and they don't seem to care to support the site as much as the members do.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
herekittykitty said: At first they said it would be resolved in a few days. After the 3rd contact they ignored me. I contacted live support again today, asking if there is some advice they can give me, some insight - crickets.... Without the ability to upload video, a basic membership would suffice for my needs. However, I recently renewed my premium membership because I want to support the site (since then I keep getting messages asking me to donate to the site LMAO!) It is very frustrating that the site admins can't fix the issue and they don't seem to care to support the site as much as the members do.

I agree with you...
you know, the download is working, then not ..
and the old one was removed without any problems ..
and tech support and live help are silent as a fish...
It's a pity that no one cares.
ps - I don't have access to a personal computer, it's about android 10 ..

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.5 seconds