Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fucking a married woman
Has anyone ever fucked a married woman without her husband knowing? Would love to hear the stories please.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I can think of three!!! ONe for over 20 years

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Married women
Have had four affairs with married women and the sex was fantastic. Two of them were my bosses at work. Sometimes it was difficult finding a place for sex as we could not do it in their house since the hubby might show up. But they were so grateful that I was fulfilling their desires. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
As best I can remember, I have fucked eleven married woman.
In three cases the husband was aware and encouraged it but the remainder were cheating.
I always found that an older married woman was more exciting than young single ones.
If I could choose my manner of death it would be to get shot by a jealous husband.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Why?
Why would you ever want to keep it a secret? Tell him and make him a part of the whole thing so you both are getting enjoyment but if you have to cheat behind someones back to be taken care of then get out and be single or get you someone that will enjoy you. If it is the cheating angle role play that and share. I bet you have some amazing sex twice for each encounter.
Hubby will always know when I am being fucked and he will love it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fucking married woman
Yes, one of them for 13+ years. We were both married but did not get enough at home. Saw her recently after maybe 5 years. She would not even kiss me, "I don't want to be thinking I would rather be with you then my husband when having sex." I could have pushed it but let it go to leave her enjoy her husbands efforts.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I am pleading the 5th.

I have heard (friend if a friend)
that is very hot sex though.... devil

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Erm...
Erm, yeah, but he found out pretty quickly lol LOL

Julie bounce

https://www.newbienudes.com/forum/default.asp?topicid=117597&d=512201813170

Forum Level:
Just getting started
4 times...
When I traveled for work I was able to connect with several women, 3 of the 4 were older than me.... that was okay with me. Discretion was always the key for them, all 4 of them came to my motel where we did things they only imagined (so they say) I am not endowed and long ago I learned how to orally pleasure a woman. I found that as long as they were satisfied the size of my dick was not an issue. I had a secret stash of toys I kept in my work van, used them just for those times they lady needed more... All in all it was good for me and never had any of them complain.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I can think of four that i fucked regular. They all loved cock and could never get enough. One let it slip many years later that her hubby either suspected or knew, she was very vague, and they would fuck when she got home.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Does fucking The Ex while she was in a 'relationship' count?
Her relationship was shit and he finally moved away and left her and their kid and now does little to nothing to support them.

funseekher2
Yep
Been with a few...it was awesome...would do it again in a heartbeat.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes I have several. Love sending them home with my cum still in side them. No telling how many husbands and guys has ate someone elses creampie and just thought she was super wet.

Wife loves fucking married men also

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
191145 said: Yes I have several. Love sending them home with my cum still in side them. No telling how many husbands and guys has ate someone elses creampie and just thought she was super wet.

Wife loves fucking married men also

Sounds like a lot of fun...got me thinking of times when Julie was "super wet" lol...Would be nice if we could swing by your place one day.... bounce bounce jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I remember me and two buddies talking about our sex lives with our wives. One said his wife has n ever sucked his dick. I THOUGHT, Hell, she sucks me all the time!!! Wow, what he had missed. lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
havnt yet but thats why im on NN looking to find a hot MILF that wants to anyone interested?

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Jabis said: I am pleading the 5th.

I have heard (friend if a friend)
that is very hot sex though.... devil

So....five times then...you dawg lol bounce bounce jerk jerk

lovesheadanytime
married women do fuck other guys
I have fucked three women who were married. I met all of them at work and found out how they didn't like their husbands very much or were not being taken care of sexually. One of them was not very good in bed but the other two were really into it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, I’m in my 70s and am married but have been fucking a married woman now in her 60s for the past 9 years. Have had 3 other married women too. They ALL LOVE IT, so do I

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes I have had a few with out husbands present

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Forum Level:
Just getting started
oh yes
Have fucked three married women, one a neighbour, two co-workers/older colleagues. All sex-crazed cocklovers, did things with me they never did with husbands - cock-sucking, rimming, anal.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fucking a married woman
Oh Yes my best friends wife. My wife was visiting family and "old friends " in Wales U K .I got mail ,she said we should put fidelity aside while she was away.It was unexpected but I could where she was going. At this time my friend Ray and wife Helen were having a temporary separation over some supposed affair he was supposed to have had. So of course I was there, someone to console her in her misery. And console her I did
It was the greatest ,hottest sex I ever had Front and back.licking ,sucking every position, whatever you name it we did it. She was so hot. It lasted four days and then she made it up with Ray and we all remained friends afterwards. to this day I still can't figure out why Ray would ever want to stray from someone so very sexy as Helen was.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Two for me...
The first wasn't married when I met her and we had an affair that lasted many years before she finally married. That, however, didn't stop our seeing each other now and again. She's the one I met in Bermuda and was my very first outside my own marriage now of 52 years.

The second was a lab-mate that was very, VERY sexy and a person whom I never expected to spend any time with until one Saturday at work (me working on a thesis experiment while she was setting up the lab for her work next week). I gave her a friendly hug from behind and she immediately turned to me saying, "You were so hard to seduce!"

The rest of these stories can be found elsewhere in this forum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Read in forum here "Scientific Discovery" posted by me.
I know that Chris, Susan's husband, never knew.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Once, when I was in my early 30's and she was early 40's. I was single, and she and her husband had an agreement that they could have one "side ride" each. Lasted for a few months and then she wanted to move on, which I was fine with. She was kind enough to recommend me to a friend of hers who was engaged but not married, but that's a different story.

Forum Level:
Just getting started

I have experienced sex with four married women after my wife passed away in 2006. My first one was a one-nighter and I honestly think I didn’t perform that well. She was on edge because it was the first time she’d had sex outside of her marriage and the evening lacked in “chemistry”.
I had two long term affairs with married women since then, one lasted 14 months and the other one approximately 2 years. Both of them were largely ignored by their husbands and they were more enthusiastic about having sex and the attention they received while having their little “secret” thing going on.
The only other sex I had with a married woman was when I was able to find a couple who wanted to engage in a MFM 3some. That was a first for me and for them and it was a good time.
All of this was made possible back when CL was active with “Personals”. I haven’t found much success since they shut that area of CL down.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I know if my wife could respond to this post she would tell you that several men have enjoyed her married pussy. I knew about them, i don't think she has shared her pussy with any other guys but if she has it's her secret. raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I just posted a true story about this
I just posted a true experience I have had with a married woman. This is just one of many. I love fucking married women!

SEGardener
A 42 year old lady when I was 21 - 40 years ago!
jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.74 seconds