Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
On The Phone While..... (Specially Ladies)
Hi sexy people

This question is aimed mainly at the Ladies, but of course would like Hubbies' stories too !!!

HAVE YOU EVER, WHILE ON THE PHONE WITH YOUR WIFE/HUBBY/PARTNER GOT.....

Fucked / Fucked somebody else
Sucked by or Sucked somebody else
Licked by or Licked somebody else
Fingered by or Wanked somebody else
Engaged in any Sexual Activity with somebody else

AND DID YOU REACH ORGASM ???!!! raspberry redeyes

Personally I have had sex with a few ladies while they were on the phone over the years.
A few times they were talking to BF or even Hubby !! But without the guy on the other end knowing.

And a few times a lady would wank me or suck me while I was on the phone.
Mostly the conversations were brief, and the girl just wanted to get it finished so we could carry on !!
It has long been a Fantasy of mine to talk to my partner while she gets Fucked, Licked, Fingered or did it to the other person while she talks to me on the phone.
And the Ultimate would be for Her to have Orgasm while it happens !!

If you've had this experience, please tell about it.
Did your partner know ?
Or did you confess later ?
And what did you say, if you can remember ?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Forgot to add....
And I would love her to tell me everything that is happening while she gets a Creampie !!!

And of course bring home Sloppy Seconds for me !!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
We have had sex (wife) number of times while she was talking with her friends (male and female) seems it always put a little more suspense into it. Knowing that maybe the other person could hear what was going on. Or ask why the heavy breathing, Or making goofing sounds. The first and best time was when we first started having sex and she called her ex boy friend, who she caught cheating on her and told him that she was getting fucked and wanted him to know it. Now this is an old phone, where she took the phone and held it by her pussy as we fucked. Don't know what he heard cause when she got back on the phone there was nobody there. Revenge sex is awesome.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
luv2jump said: We have had sex (wife) number of times while she was talking with her friends (male and female) seems it always put a little more suspense into it. Knowing that maybe the other person could hear what was going on. Or ask why the heavy breathing, Or making goofing sounds. The first and best time was when we first started having sex and she called her ex boy friend, who she caught cheating on her and told him that she was getting fucked and wanted him to know it. Now this is an old phone, where she took the phone and held it by her pussy as we fucked. Don't know what he heard cause when she got back on the phone there was nobody there. Revenge sex is awesome.

WOW !!! Awesome !!
Lol I love revenge movies and this story really ticks the box LOL

Hope to hear more.

quietwacpl
Psh.... like anyone talks on phones anymore

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I had a girlfriend who talked to a female work colleague on the phone as she gave me a blowjob. The colleague knew exactly what was going on, and the best part was we were in a hotel directly across the road from where they worked. My only regret was my girlfriend hung up before I got to cum in her mouth.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Working from home
I've taken at least two phone calls during outdoor munches on the back patio. There something surreal about sitting outside in the sunshine, totally naked and talking to a coworker. It's a lot easier to talk to a telemarketer during a munch than it is to talk to a coworker.... scared thumbup bounce thumbup1 scared

I've never taken a call during a bj It's too hard to remember which microphone to talk into... thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Was having an affair with a co worker and I was eating her pussy to an orgasm while she was saying good night to her husband on the phone. It was so exciting that I shot my load while I ate her wet cunt.
jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Oh yes
My wife used to be the chat room queen. She was on the phone with one of her chat room friends and I started eating her ass, eventually sliding into it and cumming inside her while she told him the details. It was pretty hot for me and him. Not sure she cared one way or the other. Nowadays I’ll be on top and the mf’ing iPhone will ding and she’ll answer it! Being a guy I just carry on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I remember like it was yesterday, the room the robe she had on...everything. Wife was on phone with he mom, sitting in kitchen chair, robe and nitegown on. I knelt, parted her robe and licked and sucked her pussy. That was over forty years ago. Now, I'm lucky if I git a glimpse of her when she gits out of the shower.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
twice I have had that type of experience but not while fooling around and talking to wife.

In college, my gf was talking out of her 2nd floor window to a friend while sitting on my face with me eating her pussy.

When I was single in my 20's I was on the phone with my roommate when my then gf cam in and immediately pulled out my cock and started sucking it. It was hard to carry on my conversation and I had to end it. I think he knew something was up and I told him what later.

Good times! smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wife and phone
Naddy3 said: I remember like it was yesterday, the room the robe she had on...everything. Wife was on phone with he mom, sitting in kitchen chair, robe and nitegown on. I knelt, parted her robe and licked and sucked her pussy. That was over forty years ago. Now, I'm lucky if I git a glimpse of her when she gits out of the shower.

had done that many times when wife was on phone with her mom , or lady friend ,think her mother knew what was going on

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wife and phone
Naddy3 said: I remember like it was yesterday, the room the robe she had on...everything. Wife was on phone with he mom, sitting in kitchen chair, robe and nitegown on. I knelt, parted her robe and licked and sucked her pussy. That was over forty years ago. Now, I'm lucky if I git a glimpse of her when she gits out of the shower.

had done that many times when wife was on phone with her mom , or lady friend ,think her mother knew what was going on smile thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I’m always naked in the house...... A few years ago, one night my 24 year old stepson called and needed to ask me a pretty serious question about what he should do about an incident that happen to him at work... Anyway I’m sitting on the couch and my wife knew I was talking to her son and all of a sudden she dropped down and sucked my soft cock into her mouth and started sucking (she knows that’s one of my favorite things getting sucked from soft to blowing my load) I look down and wave her off because it felt so good my voice changed a little, that made her suck harder and tease my cock more... that was a difficult conversation lol... I finally said, I’ll call you back in like 10 minutes your mother needs help with something..... I think he figured it out he was like Ooookkkk talk to you guys later.. yahoo yahoo yahoo I did blow a huge load though lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i don't recall ever doing this
but interesting topic. so lets bump this on up

Playful2UK
Done that
As it happens, we just posted a couple of pics of Mrs Playful on the phone while being fingered, then getting a mouthful of Mr Playful. Not our first time, either. We do like to start stripping/licking/sucking/fingering each other in mid phone call. grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have several times that I can remember maybe more. My husband would encourage me to go out and fuck my one of my men friends and call him while the guy was drilling away on me. Of course, my husband would be naked and wacking his rod as I explain how good that cock was feeling. I always that it was kind of weird, but it made him happy. When I would get home, he would take me upstairs and give me a really good pounding. Lucky me....

Tahca
Re
Years ago I gave my husband a blowjob while he was talking to his mother on the phone.

2020shadow
once on a cam2cam site I was chatting with another guy who phoned his gf and had some really hot phone sex while we wanked.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My first wife loved pulling my zipper down and either playing or sucking my cock while I talked to various family members and friends. I always had to say I thought I was getting a cold when asked why I was breathing funny.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I admit I’m guilty of giving hubby a blowjob while he was talking to his mother on the phone...but to be fair, it was payback for taking me against the wall while my mother was sleeping in the next room that shared said wall! Lol raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On the Phone
I delight in talking to my gf's husband while I am standing fucking his wife doggie style.

He has no idea I am unloading 5 or 6 jolts of cum into her cunt.

Love it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Curiousity24 said: I admit I’m guilty of giving hubby a blowjob while he was talking to his mother on the phone...but to be fair, it was payback for taking me against the wall while my mother was sleeping in the next room that shared said wall! Lol raspberry

I like how you think.

And act!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes
Went down on a married sexy female years ago while she was on the phone to her hubby, who thought she was at work 🙈 More recently fingered a friend while she chatted to a telephone engineer on the phone.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
erinbrew123 said:
Curiousity24 said: I admit I’m guilty of giving hubby a blowjob while he was talking to his mother on the phone...but to be fair, it was payback for taking me against the wall while my mother was sleeping in the next room that shared said wall! Lol raspberry

I like how you think.

And act!

Well thank you 😊