View full profile

User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
thehairlesscat
how many have seen you completely naked?
I'm thinking maybe 3000 now? how about you?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nudity and Comments
I've been to nude resorts so I expect I've been seen by many However I never heard a bad word about my body until posting some photos here. Some rude guy said something unflattering about my penis. I guess the schools he attended nor his parents ever taught him that if you can;t say something good then keep your opinion to yourself. There are many rude people out there that need to be taught this like I learned from my parents. I try to be positive when I comment.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Naked on nudist beaches I'd guess a couple of hundred and online maybe a few thousand ? rolleyes

sscd
rude
1nudedal said: I've been to nude resorts so I expect I've been seen by many However I never heard a bad word about my body until posting some photos here. Some rude guy said something unflattering about my penis. I guess the schools he attended nor his parents ever taught him that if you can;t say something good then keep your opinion to yourself. There are many rude people out there that need to be taught this like I learned from my parents. I try to be positive when I comment.

That's why for a long time I wouldn't post. At nude resorts they don't care how you look as much as how you act.

Littlesuzysmith
Very few in real life
I think only 6 people have seen me naked in the flesh but thousands have on here. I have never had the courage to get naked in public though living in chilly Scotland doesn't help. Would love to though

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
All at once ?
I guess nearly a thousand all at once on a packed solid area of Brighton Beach..Standing erect on the actual Black Rock.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
around 40... on cam... there is nothing to brag about closedeyes

lonelunatic
i figure not enough. need to do something about that angel

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
mature couple bi frendly mmf
nude beach,nude resorts,bars,many many bedrooms on our boat100,00 easily..millions on the internet.love every second of it too

Forum Level:
Just getting started
1nudedal said: I've been to nude resorts so I expect I've been seen by many However I never heard a bad word about my body until posting some photos here. Some rude guy said something unflattering about my penis. I guess the schools he attended nor his parents ever taught him that if you can;t say something good then keep your opinion to yourself. There are many rude people out there that need to be taught this like I learned from my parents. I try to be positive when I comment.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A few people must of seen me at the Nude beach my parents used to take me to. As I got older I began to have way too much fun there and the trips to the Nude beach stop. I when I few times on my own, but it wasn't quite the same.without my parents.

Richard

CornwallCpl2
Many.

We've been travelling to Desire Riviera Maya and Desire Pearl 2-3 times per year since 2005. When we're there we aren't clothed during the day and take part in time on the beach, around the pool and in the playroom.

We've also been to Orient Bay 6-8 times prior to Hurricane Irma, so many have seen us there.

We've also travelled to Hedonism, so many have seen us there.

So maybe 1000's? Who knows.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
NNuders and the guys i had sex with

cutcock61
Seen me naked
Heaps I imagine, I visit a gay sauna at least once a week, so that alone would mean about 30 people per visit, then there is the nudist beach and of course the guys and girls I have slept with over the years.
Rough estimate, 1000 - 1500

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Roughly one million people happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
a lot wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
in fact, not so much. Given that I have never been in a society of naked people, in places such as nudist beaches and camps.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On a nudist beach around 40 people.
But me & my hubby like to fuck on cam on another site & i would say at most we have had around 150 cams watching us.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Mom
My mom, my dad, my siblings, the delivery doctor, the nurses, my family doctors, my boyfriends, my gynecologists, my delivery doctors, my children and thousands of NNers. I'm sure that I missed some too.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Update: At an extra 10. Had a bad car crash the other day and due to injuries my clothes had to be cut off. My shoes and socks were saved, the rest in the bin. But 10 paramedics got a great view of my scared little dick and 2 hour old fully shaved pubes area. Wonder what they thought?

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor

Well the numbers could be growing, now I'm having more online naked cam fun due to this Lockdown !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Plenty have witnessed me naked in public and the number is still growing.

LooK4IT2
nudity
I lost count everytime I attend swinging parties or invited to perform at private get togethers for people. Love it.

randyrobin
lots i hope love wanking on cam jerk jerk jerk jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.06 seconds