User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Amanda1953
My cuckold husband
I have been cuckolding my husband for a few years now, it something that I should have coincided years before
I was cheating on my husband and I told him so, after lots of talking and sleeping apart, he asked if we could share the same bed again. I agreed but new rules applied, I was not prepared to give up my boyfriend, he agreed to my new rules, I loved the power I had over him, never more so when getting home from seeing my lover,.
Getting into bed beside your husband full of any other guys spunk, smelling of sex, My husband held back not knowing what to do, I had not allowed intercourse with me, since I had allowed him back into my bed.
I had only de-spunked him by hand, so he just asked if I had a good night, look hun come here I hugged him,
and told him that I did love him, but things were different now, he was very emotional .
We hugged for a while, I told him I needed him to clean me, he needed to know his new place.
Have done many things to humiliate my husband.
Was wondering if any other wives out there who cuckold there husbands or partner's enjoyed humiliation and what they do.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sometimes I'm a man who pretends to be a woman. Does that count?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Amanda1953
My cuckold husband
I'm sorry that you have doubts about my sexuality , this the first time I have ever contemplated using a forum such as this,to open up about the lifestyle I now find myself in.
I had no idea when I first cheated on my husband that things would work out the way they have, having heard and read so much about in this lifestyle, so yes I enjoy it like many others do. It took a while and a rocky road to get where we are today, but here I am.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Doesn't sound so great for hubby.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Some guys are into that, apparently. I'm not one of them, though.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
......he must be into feeling sexually worthless.

JackMasterForever
The humiliation is a genuine turn-on for some couples and for those who do it correctly it will make the guy blow-out horny. I was never into it but know two couples who do it and they set boundaries and explain at length the doing it. So, it works for them as it is only about their sexual routine and not everything.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Nothing quite like being humiliated is there confused

Forum Level:
Just getting started
humiliation
as far as I know my wife has not cheated on me since we've been married. I know she had when we were just living together but she never admitted to it. But she does humiliate me on a regular basis because I have such a small dick. she is always teasing me about it being a baby dick and makes me wear panties 24/7. she sometimes makes me paint my nails when we go out. about once a month she picks out female clothing for me to wear and sends me out alone to do errands for her. These outfits usually consist of skirts or short dresses, panties, bra with see though blouse. and stockings and 3" heels.
its very humiliating but I always come home wanting to fuck her. its a big turn on for me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
CREAM PIE EATING
Has he been faithfully been doing the clean up?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My cuckold husband
You are my kind of wife smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm sorry sweetheart but i would tell you to go kick rocks!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Here But Once Best Enjoy It
Hi Well I guess there was something missing for you to find another lover in the first place, maybe found someone who was firm decisive made you laugh and clearly turned you on. I had a similar experience but as the lover which went on for 4/5 years till they sadly moved to France. Started out with her hubby and I doing a horny photo shoots of her which as you can maybe imagine got ever more intimate and raunchy and her hubby loved watching me tease please titillate tongue and have passionate sex with his lovely lady.
We were both straight and sometimes hubby would loin in to help give her double the pleasure, vibrating her while she blew me off or ideally teasing her boobs with his cock in mouth while I was in seventh heaven pumping deep inside her trying to hold back for a delicious multiple mutual orgasm moment.

Wouldn't change it for the world live life to the full whatever your tastes

Keith

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jdcoo3 said: Doesn't sound so great for hubby.

A lot of guys get off on it, me included.
wink

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
im a cuckie too
we always play together though,it,s fresher that way if you know what I mean

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
sophia519 said: we always play together though,it,s fresher that way if you know what I mean

love to cum play with you two

Forum Level:
Just getting started
eating fucked pussy
When I was divorcing my 1st wife I took the kids out 1 night. When driving home she passed us and by the look on her face I knew she had just been fucked. When I saw her at the house I could even smell it on her. I regret not offering to lick her lovers jizz off her pussy.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
chargingram said: Nothing quite like being humiliated is there confused

yahoo yahoo yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would tell you to fuck off,

tkane15
Cuckold
There’s nothing wrong with a hotwife/cuckold relationship if both people are into it. Some men love the humiliation. Some men love small penis humiliation. It turns them on. Humiliating the husband doesn’t have to be done in a cruel manner. If the wife knows it turns him off n it can done playfully and lovingly. If a wife gets off on humiliating her husband and there’s an edge to it that the Cuck doesn’t like he should speak up and voice his concerns. There’s a balance in a healthy s&m relationship. If the wife is a cruel sadist that would cross a line for me. Ultimately the two consenting parties come to an agreement on what works for them.

tkane15
Cuckold
I meant to say in my last post..

“If a wife knows it turns him “On” it can be done in a playful and loving manner.”

On not off.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
tkane15 said: There’s nothing wrong with a hotwife/cuckold relationship if both people are into it. Some men love the humiliation. Some men love small penis humiliation. It turns them on. Humiliating the husband doesn’t have to be done in a cruel manner. If the wife knows it turns him off n it can done playfully and lovingly. If a wife gets off on humiliating her husband and there’s an edge to it that the Cuck doesn’t like he should speak up and voice his concerns. There’s a balance in a healthy s&m relationship. If the wife is a cruel sadist that would cross a line for me. Ultimately the two consenting parties come to an agreement on what works for them.

thumbup thumbup thumbup jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was a cuckold
I used to get a massive buzz watching my wife have sex with other men and it led to me being a real cuckold. Being bi myself it was great for me because apart from getting turned on by watching her with other guys I got to have my fun too. The cuckolding started when one of her regular customers (she owned a cafe) asked her out for a drink and obviously with other things in mind.
That night she asked me if she could go and I readily agreed. He was a muscular guy whos body was V shaped down to his waist, a real fitmess guy. Anyway she went out with him on a date and nothing happened so she wanted to see him again which she did. I was out having a beer with my mates and she phoned me about 9 pm to say she had just got home and he had fucked her.... and that was it. Every Monday and Friday when I went out with my mates she saw her lover. After 5 or 6 weeks I was getting a bit jealous of the situation. My wife having regular sex with her lover. I asked her to stop seeing him and she said no she would not. I started to get angry and she just told me to fuck off.... it was my fault anyway cos I agreed to it . She then started to bring him home when I was out to have sex in our bed. And that was it, she continued to see him for another 6 months, at least twice a week, until he moved away from the area. It was a bitter sweet situation for me. She passed away aged 46 from cancer but 20 years later still get aroused by that situation.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think it’s hot, I too love watching

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Happened to me
My ex wife admitted to me that she was having an affair. When i asked if she would give him up She's said she didnt think she could. So I had to put up with knowing was probably getting fucked lunch times at work by this guy. I couldn't handle it and we sit up.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have been cuckolding my hubby for years.. tongue well he knew his place from starting..he is very sweet , serves me and my bulls very well and i love him for tht. I do let him clean my pussy sometimes. He gets all kind of humiliation and activities..i call him a pig and he loves humiliation. His little dick only gets a little hard when called names and cuckolded. But its all fits perfectly and he gets all the work done. grin

Geileischi
Hahnrei
Wir betreiben Wifesharing seit 34 Jahren. Wir laden uns zum Wochenende immer 2 oder 3 Kerle ein die sie dann ficken können. Ich mache da auch mit weil ich Schlammschieben mag. Ich blase auch ab und an gern mal deren Schwänze

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.75 seconds