View full profile

User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
mem121
When having sex, what turns you on the most?
when having sex, what turns you on the most?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The sounds my partner makes when she cums. jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sex Turn ons
1. Partners moans 2. A nice set of tits heaving to and fro or hanging 3. Ass cheeks bouncing around as your pelvis or hips pound into them 4 The sight of my cock going in and out of her pussy 5 My partners orgasm jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Getting a really wet face from her orgasm and the accompanying moans of pleasure thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I live it when.....

To me the MOST exciting and erotic event during either intercourse or giving my partner oral sex is when she reaches that INTENSE MOMENT where she is hanging on the VERY edge of her oncoming ORGASM!!
Invariably she will arch her back....grasp handfuls of the sheet on the bed...every muscle in her thighs and abdominal area will stiffen and clinch....her breath is held in....her face contorts...and then SHE LETS IT ALL crash down through her entire body as she goes blissfully “over the cliff”.
It is during this few moments that you know you have “Done a good job” with your lover....you have delivered something that she will appreciate...something she will remembere....and something she will want again.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Talent
For me it's a talented, enthusiastic tongue working in concert with the Spoiler or another toy. bounce bounce

sscd
turn on
Giving and getting pleasure.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love everything, but I really love deep kissing my lover after he has been going down on me, and then feeling him fill me up. Heaven!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My partner being really eager. Oh yeah, and able to have an orgasm with me involved in some way. Haven't had either since I met my wife 28 years ago.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Turns me on the most
When I am sucking a man's cock and I feel it start to swell and then I feel it pulse as the first spurt of cum fires into my mouth. It brings me back to the first time I felt that feeling that was so taboo back in my early teen years.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So many things, but I love giving oral. A lady cumming from me eating her pussy and soaking my face . I get really turned on from 69 when I can eat a ladys pussy and she can push it into my face so its best for her and I can move down and tongue her ass hole a bit. All while getting my cock sucked.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Hitting the spot
Him hitting the spot with his tongue nice and quick raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The uncontrollable body shuddering and pussy pulsing of a partner in the throws of orgasm as I am flicking my tongue across her clit and 2 fingers in her at the same time.......heaven!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
turn ons
watching her and her lover and how her toes curl up when she is cuming jerk raspberry

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Watching my wife lick her girlfriends cunt, makes her cum and gets a face full of cunt squirt.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I love the transition from getting licked to orgasm then immediately having a cock shoved inside my pussy for a good hard fucking. It is physically draining but feels so good.

marriedbi52
I usually cum the hardest when I'm the cream in the cookie! Me in her, him in me!

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Imagining being spitroasted

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Feeling her body tighten as my tongue feels her lips swell then soften as her clit gets harder while she gets wetter and wetter till it drips down my chin and she starts to quiver and buck....

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Feeling her body tighten as my tongue feels her lips swell then soften as her clit gets harder while she gets wetter and wetter till it drips down my chin and she starts to quiver and buck....

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Apparently I like it twice! Haha

Forum Level:
Just getting started
turn on's
imagining a threesome with my wife and another man. Me underneath her fuck licking both of them and cleaning the cum from both of them after they are done.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
After getting naked together, hearing her say: "Oh … I need to go to the bathroom first … "

Forum Level:
Just getting started
a lot of saliva smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Noisy Orgasms
I love the noise my wife makes when she cums. She's very loud and it makes the fucking even better.

BareFeetFuck
My girlfriend face fucking me until she orgasms and cums in my mouth blush

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mm good
i like my ass hole played with but i really like to rub my nose in a hairy arm pit while i cum .. it seems to make me cum better smelling it

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Women Orgasming
I forgot to mention (above) that cunnilingus gifs and women-having-orgasm gifs get me going like there's no tomorrow. They're addictive! angel blush blushing grin

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Julieannfringe said: I forgot to mention (above) that cunnilingus gifs and women-having-orgasm gifs get me going like there's no tomorrow. They're addictive! angel blush blushing grin

LOL Hubby made one of him entering me and any time I look at it, all I think is "would you just get in already and get on with it...."

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor

Mutual anal probing ! yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hubby here:
This is nearly impossible to answer because it's fluid and changes regularly. Even within the same sexual experience. I've had incredible sex on a beach cabana in front of spectators with my wife and two single women. That was incredible. Watching my wife have sex with a man that turns her on and makes her cum is incredible. Making my wife squirt is a huge turn-on. It's being "in the moment" that makes for the best sex.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.53 seconds