Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
In The Present...
I'm wearing a demi-cup bra, lace-trimmed full cut panties, a garter, and my favorite stockings, all in black.

I move around the room one casual step at a time. I turn on a lamp beside the bed, another lamp in the corner. I return to the other side of bed and switch that light on. Then I open the curtains, revealing a large window. From ceiling to floor, the glass sparkles with the reflection of the city not so far away but not too close.

I know I'm being watched, but this is not a tease for an unknown voyeur or someone who earned the privilege. This is what I enjoy. The lingerie is less sexy than functional. It shapes my body. It feels wonderful against my skin. It is beautiful in many ways to my eye, and to those who can see me wearing it.

Because two people are watching. They're not out there. They're in the room. Two men, guys, friends of a sort, are staring at me. They've seen me before, yet never seem to get bored by the view. I wonder about that sometimes, that maybe they'll find someone else. Or maybe they'll get bored. They'll want something different. In the mean time, I enjoy all I can because I'm selfish. I do things I like and like the things I do. A lot.I was less this way not so long ago. But that's a long and boring story for another time.

At this moment, I turn from the window. facing these two guys I mentioned. They're certainly aroused, which makes me feel good. They've seen me take myself through two orgasms on the nearby bed. Despite a few drinks since then, they show no signs of distraction. It makes sense. We've been together before, separately and all together. They know how this goes, generally, not specifically because I change the routine now and then as much for myself as for them. And tonight I know what I want. I want it now. They want it, too.

I move to the bed, taking my time going to the far side then crawling up, onto it. My face lowers onto a pillow; my ass stays up. I know intuitively this is an alluring position. I've also seen myself in mirrors like this. And they've told me how sexy it is. The sheer fabric of my panties smooths the contours of my ass as the elastic of my garter frames my hips.

But this isn't about modeling or showing off or silly teasing. This position, like some others, is an invitation. My lowered shoulders, the angle of my hips, the slight spread of my legs indicates that I'm ready and willing to do what I'm here to do. Only a few feet of hotel room and a piece of sheer fabric are between me and the first moment of the act.

Let's see.... who will it be. I wait only a few moments to find out. Ah, it's the first one. That is the first of the two guys to have sex with me. He's also the one who has sex with me most often. This is a surprise because the second one usually prefers this position. I suspect he's going first for that reason, to show he can change the routine just like I can.

The bed shifts slightly as he gets behind me. I don't look back as he tugs my panties first out and then to the side where they stay. No doubt he noticed the wet spot on them. I felt it when I was at the window. He grabs the side of my ass, spreading me a little more. Next I feel the head of his cock, warm and firm against my vulva. I draw a quick breath as he pushes in, stretching me gently, then stopping where I'm most snug. He pulls back just a little, spreading my wetness over my lips and his cock. This I know because he's told me, in graphic detail, his moves and why he does them. He repeats this, going deeper each time until, finally, his cock settles at the point where it can go no further.

Is that a twitch I feel? A throb of his cock? It is. A sign of pleasure? Yes, that, too. I hint of things to happen soon? Definitely. Maybe sooner than I think.

I let me eyes close and release a sly smile as his hips grind forward as if he could somehow penetrate me even more. I want to feel his cock moving in me and he soon complies. With both hands, he guides my hips as he moves his own, The wholly satisfying sensation of him inside causes my wetness and heat to increase. His steady thrusts continue, each one landing against my ass. Oh, how I enjoy this.

But I want more. I'm selfish that way. Remember?

I open my eyes and cast a glance at the second guy. He's sitting in a chair, watching the first one and I do it. The second one slowly strokes his own cock. He's patient waiting his turn. Normally, that's what would happen. One of them would finish and then the next begins. Not tonight. Tonight it will be at the same time. I planned it ahead of time but did not tell them. I'm sure they won't mind. I'm anxious for their reactions.

I have the second one's attention now. No words are spoken, but the way I'm focused on his cock then his eyes, he gets the message. He does hesitate, probably because this is different and he's a little unsure. But I nod my head just a little, just enough. Yes, he comes to the bed.

There's only one place for his cock. I tilt my head slightly and open my mouth. I look up at him as I extend my tongue. He leans forward. Then I taste the taught skin of his erection. I welcome as much as I can, then gently close my lips around his shaft, slowly whirling my tongue, and beginning to suck. I'm rewarded with a low groan.

But not just from the second guy, but also from the first who has stopped with his cock buried deep in me. I sense he likes what I'm doing. Maybe he would like me to do that for him. If he asks, I will. If not, I'll continue with the second one.

So on it goes. The first one fucking me from behind; the second one pleasured by my mouth and hand. This is rare. I like to feel one at a time and get the most out of the experience that way. But tonight I'm extremely turned on. My body flushes hotter. Not just my crotch but my boobs, too, all the way up my neck to my ears. And I'm sweating a little.

Sucking the second one's cock is having an effect. I taste pre-cum. Unless I stop, it won't be long and he'll cum. I don't stop.

But the first one does. He pulls out, takes a deep breath, and says nothing. I release the second one's cock from my mouth and look back. The first one simply pushes my hip to the side. I know what he wants. I comply because, again, I want it to. I want it right way.

I roll onto my back. The first one uses both hands to place me near the edge of the bed. He's an expert. He slides off my panties. He takes my legs, one in each hand, holding them open, ready to enter me again. The second one kneels on the bed, near my face.

I reach down for the first one's cock, guiding it to my pussy. He eases down, with a loud groan refilling me. I open my mouth for the second one, who obliges with his shiny member. Was that another drop of pre-cum glistening at the tip that I saw? I think it was. It tastes like it. A brief thought of what's to come flashes through my mind. It urges me to move quickly.

The first one fucks me. He's doing it for himself at this point. I can tell because he's not being as patient as he would for me or for us. He and I have known each other a long time. We fuck regularly. In fact, I would never tell him but I fuck him every chance I can. And tonight he knows that's what I want him to do. He knew as soon as I started sucking the second one at the same time he was fucking me that I wanted it this way. That many times I enjoy a fuck as much or more than a slow-build intense orgasm of my own.

Of course, the second one has less control. And that's okay, too. His orgasms are always a bit uncontrolled and thrilling. I suck him harder and work my hand up and down his shaft. His balls, those marvelous sperm makers, they're tight. And no, he's not fixed, nor is the first one, they really do ejaculate sperm. That's another source of excitement: real insemination.

The second one is straining not to cum. Of course, I work his cock faster and tighten my lips, sucking, drawing him over my tongue that flicks around his head. He grimaces and I think, yes, here he goes. I keep watching his face, waiting, waiting, until he looks like he's in that pleasure/pain moment I slip him out of my mouth and keep working my hand. At last, that first jet of semen shoots into my mouth. A second, follows, some of it splashing on my upper lip and running down my cheek. I don't want to waste that precious fluid. I take him in my mouth, sucking his cock, swallowing all the cum, as he throbs away.

I'm suddenly aware of the first one fucking me again. He paused for the little show; now he'll make one of his own. He grips my one leg, pushes the other for the second one to hold. I'm still clutching the second one's cock, sometimes licking or sucking it. But I'm totally relaxed because they're holding me firm. And it's very nice to be able to just enjoy the ride. To let the act go is the best. I'm glad I learned how.

The first one goes for it. With firm strokes, he drives into my pussy. I love his determination; it's thrilling. He wants to cum quickly. I want him to as well. I imagine his pre-cum wetting my vagina. Maybe it is. It must be. No matter. Minutes later, the first one pounds a bit and then his cock swells inside me, a big throb that makes me moan. Next, the warm gush of semen floods me. I close my eyes, suck gently, moan, and just focus on that throbbing cock in my pussy. The sensation is exquisite. Dare I say addictive? Definitely.

Then the first one pulls out of me. He looks at my crotch. I like that he does, surely seeing some of his cum there. Then he meets my gaze and smiles with satisfaction that is confirmed by his softening cock. The second one steps back, too. He was spent sooner and now hangs limp.

I move to the middle of the bed. I relax with one leg bent at the knee, the other slightly to the side. I feel the cum seeping from my pussy. I smell the cum on my cheek. I know my hair is messy. I also know they don't care. They have told me in this condition ("fucked"wink I'm at my hottest. I take them at their word.

I do feel hot. I feel satisfied and satiated, content and a little tired.

I also remain very turned on, enhanced by the semen I swallowed and feel in my pussy.

I consider sending another invitation. I think about opening my legs, pulling them back all the way, wide, offering my pussy. This is not submissive. This is how sex works. This is how to achieve the most pleasure for myself, and I think for them, too.

I want to... I really want to send the invitation... maybe I do.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Just Beautiful
Loved reading your story and sorry imagining it was me instead of you.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
That's a pretty good read.
Love dirty chat btw

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.53 seconds