Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Peeing knickers
So had a new one the other night got to try something I’ve been wanting to do for ages,

Was having a bit of foreplay late the other night and we’d not had sex for several weeks, she could tell by my voice that I wanted to ask her to do something so eventually I did, I asked her to go and pee in her knickers for me just a little bit which she did, she’s done me a few videos of her peeing her knickers but I’ve never got to see the end result up close,

She was wearing some nice black satin knickers (Katie and Laura panties,...if you haven’t got any get some there amazing) if they were lighter ones it would have made it even better, so she went off to the toilet and I could hear her pee then she came back in and I asked her to sit on my face in them, she smelt and tasted unbelievably good she then sucked me as she rubbed her knickers all over my face, they wasn’t saturated but nice and wet, I love it when she sits on my face in the knickers she’s been wearing all day so this was mind blowing, and then she climbed on top pulled them to one side and well I’m not gonna lie I didn’t last much longer lol.

I’ve since hinted that I’d like her to pee all over me in her knickers, she said maybe so you never know

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk I AGREE 100% !!! XXXX redeyes raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes
I just love it when my partner comes home and settles down on the couch to relax,and i say long day at work and i get between her legs to give her a kiss then i ask if i can have a sniff of her pussy, the aroma really brings the animal out of me,the pee stain ,sweat,and pussy juice is so intoxicating, i can't get enough of it raspberry raspberry

sscd
pee
I've had guys want to watch me pee and I don't mind that. But never in my panties and don't think I would.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.88 seconds