Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
T-Shirt Reading
Question for the ladies. How do you feel when someone looks at your chest? I don't mean starring, tongue out, drooling but just an admiring look. I, sometimes, feel guilty because I am a t-shirt reader. I can't help it. No, I'm not starring, I really do read them. Just wondering. bounce

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
A friend of ours had a t shirt that read "If you're going to stare at least buy me a drink"

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Mrs RC says "pfft, who cares. I can look back at them if I want"

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
only time i care where people look is when im talking to them, in a conversation that is

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Usually the text is big enough to read at a glance
but if you read slow just don't stand close.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Stare
theroyalcouple said: A friend of ours had a t shirt that read "If you're going to stare at least buy me a drink"

I like that.

sscd
chest
Actually I like for guys to look but starring in creepy bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
Boy---is this Post Out-dated NOW ! You could wear a T-Shirt that says--I'll suck your Cock" and NO one will get close enought to read IT ! LOL My T -shirt says---Just got back from China ! Smoothie

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
T-shirt reading?
Unless I'm naked or braless - which are both rare, nobody looks twice at my little boobalas. scared

Forum Level:
A Thinker
LOL
Julieannfringe said: Unless I'm naked or braless - which are both rare, nobody looks twice at my little boobalas. scared

What a great word! Your Boobalas are quite lovely and I will guarantee get looked at quite often.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Have Woren
A few T-Shirts while on vacation especially that I knew were going to get me stares and I seriously loved catching men stare. I didn't buy them to be ignored.
Found a Sub in Training at Spencers Gifts in a mall and had to have it, Also found a Wine Glass with a Thong on the glass with Slut Written below the glass.
Best might have been Big Print I Lick small print the salt, Big Print I Swallow small print the Tequilla, Big Print I Suck small print the Lime. So from a distance you saw I Lick, Swallow and Suck.
I wish I could remember some of the crazy stuff on one of the local Harley Shops Tanks for women. I had about 15 of those and in two sizes too small as well. But the price was right. Just had to model them without a bra and they gave them to me. Funny how so many were white.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I intentionally buy 1 size too small tshirts or tank tops with either provocative sayings or prints or something with smaller print and witty sayings just so that men will have a reason to focus on my braless titties in public. Frankly, I find it fun and amusing. I don't wear them everywhere, but when I do, I am always tickled when I find a "taker" or two!

You asked what we think, I can only speak for me, but I just love it!

One of my favorites that I saw on a young lady walking with her boyfriend said BRALESS. I wondered whether it was his idea or hers, but I smiled to encourage her, regardless. She looked great. I hope she was as proud as she was beautiful and I hope that her bf was equally encouraging.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Saw a girl with a t-shirt that had very small writing which said "If you can read this you are too close to my tits"

bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
"It Won't Lick Itself"
Last summer, I saw a t-shirt on a nice looking woman that said "It Won't Lick Itself." It cracked my up! Short of three gin and tonics I wouldn't have the nerve to wear one like that in public! thumbup

sscd
T shirts
I would wear some of them if I was traveling and away from people who know me

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Amazon has a "No Bra Club" shirt, which they recently photoshopped out the model's nipples, and a "Do my Nipples Offend You" available only in white, of course. Naturally both styles are cropped and seem to be very fitted. I probably would not wear either one in public, maybe at a party with the right crowd, or at Halloween. But I do wear some sexy tops, normally go braless and spent some $$$ on my boobs, so please have a look.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
and spent some $$$ on my boobs, so please have a look.
My wife and I have both observed that the women who spent some $$$ on their boobs like to show them off (a bit like buying a new car wink), but if you've naturally had big boobs since you were 13 and had men staring at them all your life, you're less inclined to put them on display.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Jgr1964 said:
and spent some $$$ on my boobs, so please have a look.
My wife and I have both observed that the women who spent some $$$ on their boobs like to show them off (a bit like buying a new car wink), but if you've naturally had big boobs since you were 13 and had men staring at them all your life, you're less inclined to put them on display.

Of course, if you had a new car you certainly would not leave it parked in the garage. laugh

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.69 seconds