Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
JillyBeane
Interracial sex
I’ve have recently become interested in interracial sex. Honestly, I never gave it much consideration until seeing some of the sexy couples and profiles here on NN.. The diversity and the beauty of the human body never ceases to amaze me and it’s so erotic to me seeing to different skin colors intertwined in intimacy..I think it’s time to try another “flavor” beside vanilla! happydance

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Total agree with you JillyBeane it can be so erotic and the human body is gorgeous.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sex of any kind is good
Interracial sex is great. But remember there is more than just vanilla and chocolate. There is a whole world of different flavors out there. I really enjoyed my interracial sex but don't forget the East and West as well as the North and South.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Loved my experience
Dated a Beautiful Black lady back in High School and College. She was a total knockout and just made my buddies drool.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Interracial sex
Would love my wife to fuck a big black cock, let him cum inside her and then clean his cock and her pussy before sloppy seconds

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I remember when the Mrs. first contemplated it years back. We discussed it but I never pushed the issue since it would be her decision. A couple of years passed when she had he first interracial experience with a black man that we both had casually known for awhile. The three of us attended the music venue of an artist we all wanted to see. Over the course of the evening a mutual bond began to develop between the the two of them. Later it culminated in getting a room at the hotel where the venue was held. It turned out to be an incredible experience for all as we individually came way with our own impressions and feelings...all were VERY favorable.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've been wanting to try it for a long time. Unfortunately, there is no such experience, and it is unlikely that there will be. curse

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nothing but(t)
Got divorced at age 45. Husband was only 4th man I was with. All were white. My first sexual experiencd after divorce (oral) was with a black man. I was 45 yo at the time. Have only been with black men since.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've had sex with all races..dick, pussy, and assholes are all good!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never had sex with a black woman. I'd certainly be interested