Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Meganu
Our First Time
Our First Time
I sat on the sofa drinking my cider and thinking of the event s of the day. Indeed, the whole episode had been surrealistic all the way from me being able to see her hairy knickerless cunt to my ejaculating so shamelessly against her beautiful butt. I had often thought about being able to rub my cock against some strange woman’s bum on the tube but had never had the courage to follow through with it. I couldn’t wait for the next day to see if there was a repeat and stood waiting in the bitter cold for ages before my train was due. Out of the corner of my eye, I spied her approaching where I stood. Instead of the black skirt she wore the day before, she was wearing a dark navy one which was equally short and revealing. When we greeted face to face, I saw that her dark nipples were both wonderfully erect and wondered if she was just pleased to see me or if she was as aroused as I was. We boarded the train and were lucky enough to get a seated carriage. I place my briefcase on my lap and began reading my paper as was my habit.

I kept peeing over the top of the paper hoping to get a glimpse of her hairy snatch. After our eyes had met three times, she began to tease me by opening her legs wider and wider until I could see her hairy sex perfectly. I licked my lips in appreciation and shifted uncomfortably on my seat. My cock was pulsing like it hadn’t done in years! This woman was really arousing me and she knew it!!! She even made a play of surreptitiously teasing those beautiful nipples of hers. She was so discreet about doing this that no-one else in the carriage would ever have been aware of the sexual tension between us which was building up like a volcano about to erupt. My cock throbbed helplessly as I watched and appreciated her coquettish antics. All I knew is that if she carried on much longer, I would surely ejaculate in my trousers.

I walked her to her office block and on the way we exchanged pleasantries and small talk, promising that we would see each other again that evening. And that is certainly what happened; again the train was overfull and everyone was crammed, standing in one of the coaches. I sidled my way around until I was pushed up against her bottom again and as soon as she felt me behind her, she repeated what she had done a day ago and wiggled her bottom against my crotch. This was like a drug to my brain and all I wanted to do was touch her naked flesh again. I let my fingers take hold of her skirt hem and lifted it as high as I would dare under the circumstances. This time though, she wasted no time reaching behind her, unzipping me and taking hold of my erection which she even gave a few appreciative strokes as the carriage rolled from side to side. “I love your aftershave! “She whispered as the train pulled out of the station. “Touch me!” this stranger urged. I groped her naked bottom and let my finger move forward till it was completely tangled in her profusion of pubic hair. The train gave a lurch and my finger slipped between her very wet lips and into her primed vagina.

By now the train was really moving about a lot and I could feel my penis being stimulated as it rubbed against her soft derriere. I battled so hard not to ejaculate but could feel the precum oozing from the slit and rubbing against her flesh. “Cum! Don’t hold back!” she encouraged me and hearing those words set off a response of a multitude of ejaculatory contractions as I spewed my mature seed against her soft, warm bottom. I am not sure if she did do it but I was sure that she rubbed the semen I had spilled into her hand onto her hairy cunt.

I walked her to her apartment and when we got to her gate, she turned to me and with an angelic smile asked me if I would like to come in for a drink. I certainly didn’t hesitate and followed her up the path to the front door like an obedient little puppy. As soon as we entered the front door she turned and faced me; “Alan, I want you to make love to me! Make me feel like a real woman again. Feeling you against me on the train was absolutely wonderful and has ignited a flame in me which has been weak or dead for a very long time!!” she almost pleaded with me. She was fumbling with the zipper on my trousers and when she had it down; she pulled my flaccid cock out and very gently and lovingly took its still-sticky shaft deep into her mouth.
Although the feeling was indescribable I was scared and uncertain of my ability to perform because at my age I sometimes battled to get it up. However, when she began to fondle my scrotum (something I have always enjoyed). I could feel the life starting to pulse in my cock as it stiffened and rose proudly to the occasion. As soon as she was happy that I was fully erect and ready, she quickly stripped her clothes off and lay down on the floor with her legs parted widely in an invitation to be penetrated. I could not pull my eyes away from the incredible specter of her full naked breasts and nipples. They were every bit as good as I thought they would be!! I dropped my trousers and took my shoes off and my train lover was riveted by my erection which she kissed and stroked. I climbed between her lithe legs and gently drove the head of my cock between her entrance lips. Her mouth lips trembled and she whimpered as I buried my hardness deep inside her
Those lovely legs wrapped themselves over my buttocks and in no time at all we had developed a beautifully robust fucking rhythm. At her behest, I sucked and kissed her stunning nipples to the very best of my somewhat rusty sexual prowess. She was very vocal and kept encouraging me with the most wonderfully profane intimate language imaginable, something I had always wanted my late wife to do but sadly she was just too prudish. She turned over and knelt in front of me, pulling her cheeks apart so that I could see her tight little puckered rosebud. I thrust deep into her from behind and when I felt ready to ejaculate I pulled out of her cunt and sprayed my load of semen all over her bum hole. She loved that and whimpered like a little kitten when she felt my seed against it.

“Thank you, Allan, that was the most marvelous sex I have had in years. I feel like a woman again!! Thank you!!!” she said softly as we sipped our drinks. She had not put her blouse back on so I was able to admire her tits as we chatted. What a wonderful experience that was with the stranger from the train!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time again
Excellent story and very well written. I only so wish that something like that would happen to me. Love all your writings keep it up. John

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time again
Excellent story and very well written. I only so wish that something like that would happen to me. Love all your writings keep it up. John

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love how you write

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love how you write

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.67 seconds