Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Stopped
What age did you stop fucking your spouse, why ?
I stopped in early 60's, she was just letting me masturbate inside a warm place. No Fun.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I think you will regret stopping just because your partner wasn't enthusiastic, at least she was trying to provide you with a warm pussy if you wanted, now you only have your warm hand.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
When I die I will stop but it will not be because I wanted to

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Don't understand the question

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
stevenasty said: I think you will regret stopping just because your partner wasn't enthusiastic, at least she was trying to provide you with a warm pussy if you wanted, now you only have your warm hand.

Possibly, but if you’ve ever had sex with someone who is just ‘letting you’ for whatever reason (some sort of sense of spousal duty, putting out the bare minimum they think they can do to stop the other half straying) but showing no enthusiasm whatsoever, you’ll know it’s one of the most depressing experiences imaginable. Sorry if that answer is a bit of a downer, but enthusiasm has to be about the most important aspect of any sexual encounter; IMHO of course!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sex with my "ex" was like that, but, as bad as it was it was better than my hand, so until the split, it happened with her. Enter new something my life. YES!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Stopped
The day I stop having sex is the day I die. If my bride of 43 years ever starts just going thru the motions or stops without reason I will get it elsewhere. I have told her that too. She went thru a period of non interest and I got fed up. Told her in as loveing way as possible if she didn't get back into the game I would find it elsewhere. No divorce just that I would start getting it somewhere else even if I had to pay for it. She perked right up and now is better than before. Still not where I would like it but she is entusiastic.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hardallover said:
stevenasty said: I think you will regret stopping just because your partner wasn't enthusiastic, at least she was trying to provide you with a warm pussy if you wanted, now you only have your warm hand.

Possibly, but if you’ve ever had sex with someone who is just ‘letting you’ for whatever reason (some sort of sense of spousal duty, putting out the bare minimum they think they can do to stop the other half straying) but showing no enthusiasm whatsoever, you’ll know it’s one of the most depressing experiences imaginable. Sorry if that answer is a bit of a downer, but enthusiasm has to be about the most important aspect of any sexual encounter; IMHO of course!

If I'm not able to provide her with the pleasures nature provided us, I feel less than a man. I can buy toys to simulate myself better than her. They are ready when, where & under control to provide what I need at the time, any time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
M61. F63. Together over 40 yrs. still at it ~3 times a week. Absolutely no intention of stopping anytime soon.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hardallover said:

as seen often here, there are always those thinking its a duty to perform
or if she/he loves me they will do anal/peg me/ have a threesome, whatever

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
merc41 said: The day I stop having sex is the day I die. If my bride of 43 years ever starts just going thru the motions or stops without reason I will get it elsewhere. I have told her that too. She went thru a period of non interest and I got fed up. Told her in as loveing way as possible if she didn't get back into the game I would find it elsewhere. No divorce just that I would start getting it somewhere else even if I had to pay for it. She perked right up and now is better than before. Still not where I would like it but she is entusiastic.

probably you scared her into acting?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
mmf wife share
let someone else do all the work and sit back with cock in hand .maybe she will let you go second like i do

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was xxxxxxxxxx to stop because my ex-wife went through menopause and lost any and all interest in sex. Prior to that we had an excellent sex life.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I under went a botched medical procedure, and have not been able to get a erection since 1993. I stopped having relations with my 1st wife because she had a massive stroke in 1991. I have been married to my current wife since 2001, and she says as long as I have my fingers and mouth, she does not miss my dick. We also have a supply of toys we use on each other.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hardallover said:

but for the original poster it meant he's done with sex forever,
I see your point but it's only a downer if you accept it, I wouldn't
feel guilty about finding someone that really wanted to have sex
with me.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I havent had sex or intimacy with my husband in years.
I gave up trying.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I gave up trying.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I gave up trying.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.58 seconds