Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My first time to be taken
He kissed my lips and neck, and unbuttoned my blouse, this was the first time I let him unbutton it.....then he unsnapped my bra and squeezed my titts.......now he takes my nipple into his mouth and starts kissing and sucking them, he feels it grow and harden....... I slide my hand up his leg and feel his cock, its soooo hard I think its going to rip right thru his jeans........I am sooooo wet and my heart is beating so fast and hard I feel like its going to pop right thru my chest.....he slides his hand down and starts to unbutton my pants, he stops for a minute because he thinks I'm going stop him like I normally do....then he unbuttons them and unzips them......now he slides his hand under my panties, and feels my legs spread open for him.......I feel his fingers and hand running back and forth thru my pussy hair, he takes one finger and slides it inside of my pussy, I'm so embarrassed because I'm sooo wettt.....ohhhhhhhhh yessssssss, he hears me moan out loud......he slides his finger in and out, in and out of me....I am so hot I cant stand it....I try to unzip his jeans and I cant, but he gladly helps me out by unsnapping and unzipping them, I slide my hand under his shorts and I feel it! My first time to hold a cock in my hand....it feels like its leaking, its soooo slick, I'm thinking he has already cumm, but I just don't know...I start to stroke it up and down because I think that's what I'm supposed to do.....he starts moaning......and i'm humping his finger cause I just cant help it......he pulls his hand out of my panties and starts trying to pull my pants and panties off.......I let him......then he pulls his pants and shorts down....he maneuvers himself between my legs and kinda lays me over on the seat......I spread my legs open for him and he lays on top of me, I can feel his hard cock pressed against my pussy hair I'm thinking OMG "its so big" and he starts humping trying to put it inside of me but he's not in the right spot......I reach down between my legs and he raises up, I take his cock and I guide the head to my pussy and put the end of it inside of me...... I tell him to put it in slow, he doesn't know I've never been fucked before....im soooo wet, when he pushes into me it slides right in, then I feel it stop and press inside of me and it hurts....he pushes harder and his cock just slides in...it hurts at first.... he is slowly sliding his cock in and out, in and out, I start humping my hips, I cant help it...he speeds up faster and faster....OMG he's fucking me runs thru my mind...I feel him tighten up and all of a sudden he slams inside of me as far as he can go and he starts to spasm, I can feel his cumm shooting inside of me, he just lays on top of me for a little while, he is breathing so hard, as he pulls his cock out of me can I feel his cumm dripping out of me.......my first time to be taken, it was in the back seat of a car.........I was 15 he was 18 AND I LOVED IT!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi, I am Bill and I loved your sex first time story. I loved reading you hav a hairy pussy at fifteen. your pussy looks so sexy to me. I love that you have a full bush

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
thank you!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Great play-by-play!

I hope you share more stories.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time
Great first time story that I am sure most of us can relate with one way or the other. I love the detail and the buildup in the fact that you freely admit that you were very wet and he had some pre-cum missing from his hard cock before you even touch them. That is all normal for the first time. You can read my first time in the forum called "first time, first love" or search for averagejoe2000. Let me know what you think of it. I also have some other fun stories about a vacation with Pam and Rick as well as first night in Bangkok

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I Loved your story
I thought that you did a wonderful job of explaining the feelings and the sensations that were happening during your first time. I would love to read many more of your stories.

Meganu
Awesome! I loved every bit of that narrative!!!!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds