Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband watching
We always hear about how much our husbands enjoy watching their wives I only thought it fitting to ask how many ladies enjoy watching their husbands.

I love watching him with other women and couples while i'm free to just sit back and enjoy the show for a time. So many different things really turn me on while i'm watching him...eye contact from his partner is one of the things that really makes me wet.

Wives/gf's...what do you like to watch your significant other doing while you're a spectator so to speak ?

smile

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
We both love watching each other with different partners. Love watching hubby going down on another girls pussy and watching her explode. Often hubby will help me with other partners, Like holding my legs a part or whisper nasty things in my ear as I'm having an orgasm. He will often play with me as I'm having sex with other people. It's just a great turn on for both of us.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I am puzzled almost no women like being a spectator while their husband has sex with other women compared to the amount of men that are happy to watch men have sex with their wife......(and I am puzzled
why this seems to be only white men, I can't remember Asian, Black,
or hispanic men being into cuck, or am I wrong? please discuss

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband watching
I'm actually surprised that there wasn't more responses to my post about watching husbands, I guess i'm in the minority. I love watching my husband enjoying himself with another lady or couple, for me it's a total turn on to see him giving and getting pleasure. I consider it foreplay in a sense, I get almost as much enjoyment watching as I do joining...and by the time I do join i'm so worked up my first orgasm usually only takes a touch.

I know some husbands enjoy watching their wives with other men, mine does as well but it's not a cuckold thing for him. He enjoys it mostly for the same reasons I do. He will join while still watching, spreading my legs or holding me open and occasionally he'll even lick my clit while i'm being fucked (I absolutely love it when he does this). The only thing better is when he surprises me with a DP.

When there's girl/girl play he really gets into stroking while he watches, especially when we are tribbing. He shoots every time when he watches me tribbing with another lady.

Thanks for sharing your own interests about this thread. I could go on in more depth but I don't think it's a kink many are willing to talk about. Maybe it's taboo ?

unsure

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Little Red Riding said: I'm actually surprised that there wasn't more responses to my post about watching husbands, I guess i'm in the minority. I love watching my husband enjoying himself with another lady or couple, for me it's a total turn on to see him giving and getting pleasure. I consider it foreplay in a sense, I get almost as much enjoyment watching as I do joining...and by the time I do join i'm so worked up my first orgasm usually only takes a touch.

I know some husbands enjoy watching their wives with other men, mine does as well but it's not a cuckold thing for him. He enjoys it mostly for the same reasons I do. He will join while still watching, spreading my legs or holding me open and occasionally he'll even lick my clit while i'm being fucked (I absolutely love it when he does this). The only thing better is when he surprises me with a DP.

When there's girl/girl play he really gets into stroking while he watches, especially when we are tribbing. He shoots every time when he watches me tribbing with another lady.

Thanks for sharing your own interests about this thread. I could go on in more depth but I don't think it's a kink many are willing to talk about. Maybe it's taboo ?

unsure

"I LOVE IT" !!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Little Red Riding said: I'm actually surprised that there wasn't more responses to my post about watching husbands, I guess i'm in the minority. I love watching my husband enjoying himself with another lady or couple, for me it's a total turn on to see him giving and getting pleasure. I consider it foreplay in a sense, I get almost as much enjoyment watching as I do joining...and by the time I do join i'm so worked up my first orgasm usually only takes a touch.

unsure

"I LOVE IT" !!!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Little Red Riding
You apparently are one in a million. I thought my wife was like you, even better she liked bi sex! Turns out a big fat no, in fact it makes her psychotically jealous LOL. You’re very rare. What a lucky man.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
watching
bimarriedbottom said: You apparently are one in a million. I thought my wife was like you, even better she liked bi sex! Turns out a big fat no, in fact it makes her psychotically jealous LOL. You’re very rare. What a lucky man.

hey buddy were all the same think the wife likes something but watch out you may like watching her get fucked but she don't want to watch you confused

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Watching.
We were married 15 years, 2 children, in a nudist club where their was a LOT of swinging going on, I had been trying for around 2 years to get the wife involved to no avail, (I was the only man she had been with, I took her cherry when we were 1eek she knew I would do / give anything for her to join in the swinging scene, without going int too much detail, it finally happened when I was not there, "that's another story" Joe the guy she had it off with came around our place 2 days later with his wife Doris (who I had the hots for) with their children who played with our children at the nudist, the 4 of us talked about what had happened, naturally we all turned on, it was decided that Joe and the wife would go and have it off while Doris and I watched the kids, when they returned Doris and I went off to the bedroom to have it off, we just got started and their was a genital knock on the door, it was the wife "she wanted to watch", just to see what it was like, she was only there a few minuets and then left us to it.
I can tell you she did a lot of watching over the next 30 + years, so did I when we stated into M F M threesomes.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

unsure

sophia loves to watch me suck cock of the men who fuck her ....not so happy to watch me fuck another woman .its ok with me .. two woman twice the drama.feel free to chat with me about our likfestyle

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Watching.
sophia519 said:

unsure

sophia loves to watch me suck cock of the men who fuck her ....not so happy to watch me fuck another woman .its ok with me .. two woman twice the drama.feel free to chat with me about our likfestyle

In 43 years of active playing in swinging, swapping and M F M threeomes I have had two F M F threesomes with the wife and another woman, sort of as a special gift - present to me, "my wife is not into any Bi sex at all" be it male or female, so my attention is naturally directed to the other woman trying to not leave the wife feeling left out if you get what I mean, to me sex with my wife is the best sex I have ever had in a one on one situation with a woman.
But with M F M threeomes a lot of my enjoyment comes from watching my wife going with the other guy (in no way a cuckold situation), joining in, cleaning up and going silky seconds are the iceing on the cake.
As for M F M compared to F M F my thoughts are "2 goes into 1 a lot more than 1 into 2" end of story.

sscd
Watching
We swing so bf has watched me many times and I have watched him. bt has wanted to watch me with another guy for a long time. If I get back home I'll try to find some one so he can.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
For me. I love watching my wife with other guys. She has brought it up to me for fucking another girl, but I still am unsure. I guess if it came up maybe it would happen...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sucking cock
sophia519 said:

unsure

why not let her watch you suck a cock thumbup

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.6 seconds