Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Is your man the biggest you've had
So a question for girls.. Is your man the biggest you've had. If not what was the biggest and what is the current size difference to your partner now. If you could, Would you like to put that cock on your man now?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
not even close lol
i have had many cocks bigger than hubbie

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
And do you ever miss the size

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
pffft, this is why group sex was invented!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hungmidlandlad17 said: And do you ever miss the size

no dave watches

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Coincidentally yes, angel

BlueSkyThinking
Probably not at all
I like my dick but am aware it isn't the biggest. My wife has had just two boyfriends before me and I reckon she has seen a bigger dick than mine.

gp2001
Mrs gps last man before me had 9 inches tucked in his pants ,i think she must miss it sometimes jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Nobody would ever say that about me LOL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Nope, Hubby is second or third
Harley, not Hubby, had the most glorious girth that I ever played with and he was a lot of fun!! And I had another boyfriend who was bigger than Hubby too, but he was boring, boring, boring - so to speak!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think it's good when people/couples can be honest. I totally get dick size is not everything. It's a question i usually ask a girl and quite funny when they don't know how to answer it 😂

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I wonder what the most shallow vagina is?

Blondjerseywife66
My husband is 2nd biggest cock I ever had..but definitely the best lover I have ever been with.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
theroyalcouple said: I wonder what the most shallow vagina is?

my guess is tranny

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Size
Try a cock sleeve. Easy way to make up for girth to please your lady. I'm 7x7 and would like to try one just to see if the wife would like thicker.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
big
hubby is not the biggest I have had . Have had many bigger and a couple much bigger.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yeah a cock sleeve can help but can't beat the real thing??

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
With barely 6" on a good day most people are "meh"

Forum Level:
Just getting started
dillaboy said: With barely 6" on a good day most people are "meh"

i hear ya, i got about 5" on a good day, wife had many larger, oh well at least my oral skills are solid!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
When we were younger and had a couple swap, the guy had a much longer and thinner cock, I was young but guess at least two inches bigger than him, it tickled for sure but I don't know if it was ever all the way in or not. Have to say quite happy with what I have Julie xx

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Nope
I’ve seen my wife take a much larger dick than mine more than once. I’m not too concerned with that, she seems to be more interested in the size and skill of the tongue 😜

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm blessed with good length and thick girth. Add that I'm good in bed with my mouth and hands, and gurantee a 3 to 1 cum ratio minimum, I've never had a woman be disappointed.

When I've slept with other women they usually say the same thing "I'm gonna struggle" or "Fuck me that's huge", but after some of my tongue and mouth action, they love it.

Size isn't everything, it's what you do with it, and before I joined the Army I didn't realise I was THAT big.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Using sleeve on wife
I have been taking 2 sleeves and vibrating eggs and making my own sleeves for a couple of years now to be used on my wife, just to see how large she can take. I now believe there is not a real penis or one with a sleeve that my wife couldn't take with little effort. And the payoff for me, is to see how much pleasure see gets from taking a HUGH cock sleeve, and how wet her pussy gets, it gets sloppy, and then when I put my average dick in her stretched pussy, it is absolutely amazing. She can take a 7" circumference sleeve, that has a vibrating egg mid point to hit her g-spot Inside, and a vibrating egg in the tip of sleeve with an external vibrating rabbit/egg, resting on her clit. She cums hard and stretches her pussy VERY nicely. Nothing like a good stretched pussy.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
caged4luv said:

i hear ya, i got about 5" on a good day, wife had many larger, oh well at least my oral skills are solid!

Guys like me, feel obligated to make up for a smaller erection with better oral skills. My wife seems to appreciate. I wonder what the consensus is with women - trade a slightly smaller dick 6ish inches) for better (and more ) pussy eating ?.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
vouyer124 said:
caged4luv said:

Guys like me, feel obligated to make up for a smaller erection with better oral skills. My wife seems to appreciate. I wonder what the consensus is with women - trade a slightly smaller dick 6ish inches) for better (and more ) pussy eating ?.

For me, definitely...all about how he licks me. Seems that as I have got older I'm also tighter and need lots of lube for him to just get in, so a little smaller and good lickin' would always be my choice bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
one_cunning said:
vouyer124 said:
caged4luv said:

For me, definitely...all about how he licks me. Seems that as I have got older I'm also tighter and need lots of lube for him to just get in, so a little smaller and good lickin' would always be my choice bounce

jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband writing this but i can say i am the biggest my wife has had.
First i better qualify this by saying she had only had 4 lovers before me, all of whom were Asian and not very big. I am only average size for a white person, nothing special, but i do fondly recall visiting a few local brothels in rural areas of Indonesia where they didnt get many non Indonesians and it did wonders for my ego as the professional would exclaim about the size of my member and even sometimes called out to the other woman about it. A few times some woman would walk in to look at this big white dick (which was in reality average sized). Some of the younger sex workers refused to go with me as they had heard Australians all had massive dicks
When i first got with Lami, she was a bit scared as she had also heard that all Australians have massive dicks (compared to Indonesians it is likely true) and was not sure how bad it would be. She was happy to see that, yes, it was bigger than she was used to, but nowhere near as bad as some of the exaggerated stories she had heard. We did have to take it a little easy early on, but she did enjoy sitting back and playing with her new toy.

hardwaters1
I'm the second biggest she's had... but then, she only had two men before me. And it seems the biggest was way bigger

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.53 seconds