Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Stopped
When did the sex stop in your bedroom? My wife lost interest & I stopped using her her in our early 30's.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
For the most part, the day we got married. I spent time after that till now, fucking The Ex. The Wife found out and had a fit - we went to counseling and sex began a bit but now has pretty much ended again. Were it not for Covid, I would be fucking The Ex pretty regular again. None of this does my mental health any good.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Stop!
73 years old, married 53 years it stopped.
We started going together when we were 17, I popped her cherry when we were 18, we married when we were 21 "she had very strict parents", had our family when we were 28 and 30, I got her into swinging when we were 35 "her first ever other cock", over the years we switched to mostly M F M threesomes, I loved watching her going with other guys, joining in and going silky seconds after cleaning her cream pie from the other guy.
We were 73 and chatting to a 53 year old guy in a sex chat room, arranged a meeting with him, the wife was surprised that he was interested in going with a 73 year old woman, but he was (she just don't under stand us men) lol, but after he left she said enough was enough, no more playing for her, I cannot really argue with her, we had a good sex life.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
rick181au said: 73 years old, married 53 years it stopped.
We started going together when we were 17, I popped her cherry when we were 18, we married when we were 21 "she had very strict parents", had our family when we were 28 and 30, I got her into swinging when we were 35 "her first ever other cock", over the years we switched to mostly M F M threesomes, I loved watching her going with other guys, joining in and going silky seconds after cleaning her cream pie from the other guy.
We were 73 and chatting to a 53 year old guy in a sex chat room, arranged a meeting with him, the wife was surprised that he was interested in going with a 73 year old woman, but he was (she just don't under stand us men) lol, but after he left she said enough was enough, no more playing for her, I cannot really argue with her, we had a good sex life.

PS we are now 78 and married 57 years, don't have raging sex but we are still very much in love.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
nakedji said: When did the sex stop in your bedroom? My wife lost interest & I stopped using her her in our early 30's.

just the words "stopped using her" sound off putting to me, like she was some property

to those not getting sex and whining about it, if you arent happy why not leave?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sex for me never stops, just not always with my partner. In the last 8 years I've slept with two friends wives, a colleague, an ex-girlfriend, and when randy even paid a friend to let me fuck her.

If I didn't have my sexuality, I'd be 95% empty.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The wife stopped having sex with you simply because she found a hotter, younger, fitter and richer guy who fucked her to all kinds of orgasms. Look into it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Word choice
Artistic said:
nakedji said: When did the sex stop in your bedroom? My wife lost interest & I stopped using her her in our early 30's.

just the words "stopped using her" sound off putting to me, like she was some property

to those not getting sex and whining about it, if you arent happy why not leave?

Using her...does have a certain ring to it. We still have sex, she does it mostly for me but she’s very accommodating, no complaints from me. Coming up on 37th anniversary in a few months.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
stopped....
sadly my story is a little different, shortly after we got together, she started having issues with her legs, hips and it became difficult to have normal screwing. we tried as much as we could, but finally she was diagnosed with lupus, and she is in constant pain. I have been diagnosed with diabetes, and that adds even more to the no fucking equation. I have lost a lot of weight, changed my diet, but a full hard on happens now infrequently. I can still masturbate daily, but at times, i don't have a full hard-on. So it has been a few years now.