Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Girl/girl and breast size
Ladies,
When you are with a woman, do you prefer your partner to have larger, smaller, or the same size breasts as yours?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'll say it. I love the big boobie girlies bounce bounce bounce

...but, you smaller chested girls are fun too smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Having only ever been with one girl who was a lot smaller than me, I'd say it doesn't really matter and now I look at any sexy lady. bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Answering for my wife
She likes them full, not gigantic but on the larger size of proportional. Now, will she give in to this urge and wrap her lips around a girl's nips? No. Tragic!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Nice responses. Would love to see a large breasted woman tribbing with a small titted girl! My gf would be really into this, her breasts are mediums!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Our female threesome partners have ranged from A cups (Like, very small A cups, basically nipples on a chest) through to the same size F cups as my wife. But no matter the size, the sex never changes - It's always fucking awesome!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
NN
theroyalcouple said: Our female threesome partners have ranged from A cups (Like, very small A cups, basically nipples on a chest) through to the same size F cups as my wife. But no matter the size, the sex never changes - It's always fucking awesome!

I live vicariously through NN and people like you so please post more pics of the awesome threesomes! jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
bimarriedbottom said:
theroyalcouple said: Our female threesome partners have ranged from A cups (Like, very small A cups, basically nipples on a chest) through to the same size F cups as my wife. But no matter the size, the sex never changes - It's always fucking awesome!

I live vicariously through NN and people like you so please post more pics of the awesome threesomes! jerk

Long time friend (female) started dating a guy who asked her about joining in group sex. She asked us about it as she knows about our lifestyle and hoped we would agree to a threesome with her before she asks us for a foursome with her new b/f. And yep, she's open to some sexy pics and vids. Let's see how we go.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.82 seconds