User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
sscd
Face
I just posted a blog that was about guys and how a lot of them want to cum in a womans face. Are there any women in nn who like a man to jack off in there face? jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
For ladies who reply “yes”...
If any ladies truly enjoy it please include your address and times you’re available. LOL

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Nope
Not me, but then again I don't like giving BJs either huh

bounce These on the other hand thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't really understand it, I think it's kinda' degrading. I like cumming on titties or ass!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Facial selfies
I can't say that I love to do it, but in return for a few hundred or so munches, I've self-inflicted maybe a few dozen facials onto myself. Despite all that, I finished last in NN in the Bad Girls Bible Blow Job Contest. It just doesn't seem fair, does it?
unsure wtf unsure

DanajustDana
I do it on occasion to appease the angry spirits, I would much rather swallow! bj

Dana

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Half joking
schange said: I don't really understand it, I think it's kinda' degrading. I like cumming on titties or ass!!

It’s not really my thing either, I was being silly. But...a woman gives a nice blow job, maybe some cum on her chin or cheek, that can be hot.

sscd
cum
bimarriedbottom said:
schange said: I don't really understand it, I think it's kinda' degrading. I like cumming on titties or ass!!

It’s not really my thing either, I was being silly. But...a woman gives a nice blow job, maybe some cum on her chin or cheek, that can be hot.

I can take that. I have had heavy cummers that I couldn't swallow it all at once. So some does dribble out. Thanks for the comment.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
no really cant think its enjoyable, salty eyes burning, messy
maybe us gurls should save the cum and spurt it in the guys eyes
(theyll prob just love it)

xtralng
i imagine some of the appeal lies in the slightly taboo nature of the act, much like anal sex.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
xtralng said: i imagine some of the appeal lies in the slightly taboo nature of the act, much like anal sex.

taboo, never heard anyone call it taboo?
its about consent

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Feet not face!
I'd much rather cum on your feet. Then I'll lick them clean! Mmm!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Why ?
Why would I ever want to cum anywhere else than inside my GF's 3 lovely holes ???

I don't understand why guys pull out at all.
Unless the girl wants it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sometimes
I love cumming all over my wife's face, we like doing degrading things to each other sometimes for the kink of humiliation. There have been times where she gets revenge. Sometimes if I beg her to let me fuck her in the ass or some other dirty deed, she will only let me if I promise she can make me eat my own cum when she tells me to at some later point in the day or week. And some of those times she had me put my legs over my head and shoot cum all over my face and in my mouth, usually while she also has me finger my asshole or put a dildo up my ass while jerking off into my own face jerk . It's super humiliating once that cum plasters my face, especially when she makes me just stay there soaking in it while she rubs it all around calling me a dirty bitch, but I get off on her getting off on making me do it for her, if that makes sense.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Luv2SexCouple said: Why would I ever want to cum anywhere else than inside my GF's 3 lovely holes ???

I don't understand why guys pull out at all.
Unless the girl wants it.

Tend to agree. Have never understood the videos of guys whacking themselves off whilst a pretty girl kneels or lies in front of them. At the very least have her rub you...if I am going to cum on my wife's tits, then it will be because she is using them to rub me. bounce jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never really got it
The idea of cumming in a woman's face always seemed a bit degrading to me, something you would do if you didn't like her much and wanted to humiliate her. A "me big man, you nothing" type thing. I know that there are women who don't mind or enjoy getting a facial, but, unless requested, and even then, I'm not sure that I would feel comfortable giving one.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think it can be very sexy.

Years and years ago, my wife surprised me one night. We were just having a quiet night and she disappeared upstairs. Next minute, she reappeared in a French Maids outfit, and as she came down the stairs she said "I want to be your slut, I'll do anything you want". "Anything" I said ? "Yes", she nodded.

So I nervously found a VHS tape (I did say it was years and years ago wink) and inserted into the tape player, fast forwarding to my favourite blowjob and facial scene. Having showed hee the scene of a pretty girl getting a messy facial her eyes lit up and she was soon kneeling before me ready to take my load all over her face.

That was 25 years ago, and I think she's probably averaged at least one facial a week since then. Not that I'm counting, but I guess she'd had over 1,000 facials since that night. So yes, I think she likes it smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
facials
i have several men friends who enjoy masturbating or being wanked over my face.i find it quite a turn on that they want to cum on my face.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
if it happens naturally, as it sometimes does. I don't see anything wrong with that. But to do this on purpose seems unacceptable to me. Of course, I allow it if it is a fetish for someone.I have a friend for whom the excessive presence of ejaculate on the face and body is a good trigger for the release of endorphins.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mouth is better than the face
If Im not gonna cum into the pussy or ass, instead of wanking and cummin to the face, i prefer fucking her mouth and cum in her mouth

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I guess maybe I am in the minority here, but I like watching a guy cum on my face. And tits. I mean, given the choice I prefer tits over face but I am not offended by it and certainly do not consider it degrading. I think it can only be degrading if the guy insists on doing it against the woman's wishes.

I love sucking cock. It is one of my fav things to do so I enjoy feeling the guy build up and then pull out and watch him cum on my face and tits. Of course it's not fun getting it in your eyes, but a small price to pay for the erotic moment it provides. Someone mentioned previously about the "taboo" aspect of it and I think that definitely plays into it. Just as I have no issues swallowing for my guys, I also do not mind getting a facial or have it blasted on my tits or ass. Nice to have options.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.56 seconds