Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
BJ's
redeyes curse
What made your best BJ, the best

What made your worse BJ, the worse

I am asking this because I want to be a very Good Cock sucker and I need practice

If this thread breaks our rules please 
wouldchuck
BJ
The first time my wife sucked me and swallowed my cum. She was a 16 yo virgin. Never had a bad BJ.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Good grief blink

LooK4IT2
BJ
I enjoy giving and getting them the important thing is to swallow and suck the cock until its all used up. jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well, Mrs. Royal couple I see you are not happy with my question. You must be somewhat interested in sucking cock or else you would not bother to this read this thread. It seems to me that you must be very good at BJ's, instead of showing your dislike for this question, why not give some good advice I am new at this. Maybe you are not happy about me being Bi, but you are ok with bi girls; At 72 my sexual activities are somewhat limited. raspberry jerk redeyes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My Most Memorable BJ ?
This is the story of what I consider to be my best BJ. I hope that you like it.

Years ago I dated a goody-two-shoes Catholic boy, Chuck, who was very serious about working hard toward his future – whatever that was. He was intellectual, philosophical and driven. He was also decent in the bedroom but without imagination, pretty much like all the other guys I had dated to that point – missionary and out, or on special occasions – doggy and out. Neither of them worked very well for me and didn’t climax in any orgasms. I should mention here that Chuck also thought that oral sex was sinful. I knew nothing about oral sex, so I didn’t have any opinion of my own.
After two months of fairly serious dating, Chuck announced that he was moving on to a better job opportunity in Dayton. When move time came, we had a nice parting date complete with some missionary and then he left the next morning. Over the next year or so, he wrote and called to keep in touch which was nice.
On my side I started dating other guys and was soon introduced to the orgasmic pleasures of cunnilingus courtesy of an army guy named Tim. Tim changed everything! Sex was ever-so-much-more pleasurable with orgasms! I just couldn’t get enough of it. Sinful? How could sinful possibly feel this good? Anyway, after Tim, you really had to go down on me when we went to bed or we weren’t going to have any more dates... So, my next fun guy was Tommy, who turned out to be a very nice muncher too. I had a big crush on him, but I was competing with another girl who captured his heart, so my fling with Tommy ended after three or four dreamy, orgasmic dates. On the other hand, while still dating Tommy, I met another guy named Pat who also liked munching, so my love life was still looking up. After our second date, I asked Pat up to my apartment and he ended up giving me a dark, orgasmic munch on the couch in my dim living room. As I recovered from the orgasm, Pat just stood there in front of me with his boner sticking out. Wordlessly, I understood that I was supposed to return the favor and give him one of those blowjob things that I had heard about. So, I leaned forward, sucked up my courage, sucked in his boner and gave him my first blowjob. It wasn’t terrible. He had an orgasm in a few minutes and didn’t cum in my mouth so that was good. I dated Pat on and off for the next several months along with a few other guys. The other guys weren’t into munches either, so they were mostly one sleepover date and then done. Most of my orgasms came from Pat.
One day, my old boyfriend Chuck called, said he was coming back to my neck of the woods. He asked if we could go out to dinner? I readily accepted and the next weekend I found myself on a date with my old, serious, goodie-two-shoes boyfriend. On our drive home from dinner, I thought it might be fun to show Chuck what I had learned since we last dated. I reached over and unzipped his fly. He was already starting to get hard. I pulled his boner out of his undies and started to stroke it. He drove stoically up the highway. Then I bent over to suck his boner into my mouth and his goody two shoes Catholic upbringing swung into action. He pushed my head away from his pants. I resisted and pushed back toward his boner and sucked him in a second time. He pushed me away again, but I didn’t budge this time and just kept bobbing and sucking. We were quickly off the highway and approaching my place. His resistance had stopped and within a minute or so he was shooting white jets all over his steering wheel and his open pants. He stopped in front of my apartment, pants-down, mortified, cum stained, sated and sinful. Without a word I smiled at him, opened the door, got out, closed it and walked away. I never went out with him again…
I wonder how long it took him to get over the sinfulness of that night? angel

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Julie!
That’s an erotic but also heartbreaking story. Sinful??? Guys who won’t munch??? Wtf? LOL. I can’t imagine a man not wanting to get his lips on you. My wife gives exquisite blow jobs, knows just exactly how to make and keep me her slave. Not often anymore, and she never swallows the cum but it’s all great. She can even take me down the balls if the stars align just right. I’m also bi, I’ve given a few blow jobs. Definitely a skill, the guy liked it, no complaints but I’d say I would need practice. Keeping the teeth out of the way is the trick. And I can’t deep throat at all, not even a little. Unlike my wife I think it’s polite to swallow, give the balls a good squeeze, massage all the cum out. I like to hold him in my mouth as he goes soft, make sure it’s all drained and good to go. I guess there are some with a gift for it, not me! Julie would show me those nipples and I’d pop before she ever got her mouth on me! raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
BJ's
Enthusiasm always makes them better.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Pretty sure that I can answer on behalf of my hubby and confidently say that his best BJs have been given to him by my best friend Sylvia LOL As it is not something I do often, even although he claims that I have a talent, my gifted friend I know is very good grin grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The worst is easy....dated a gal who had a tongue piercing. Normal, one would think that would make a BJ incredible....it wasn't. She literally licked the underside of my penis head and was made that I didn't cum in a minute like previous boyfriends. I told her I needed more than just licking my penis head to cum, and then she sucked for about a minute, and went back to licking. Needless to say, I didn't cum and she was pretty pissed.

The best was the first time I came in another gal's mouth. We had been out on a social date with others, and we ended up going back to their house to watch a movie. I needed to leave since I worked early the next morning, and she followed me out to my car. After kissing for a minute, she dropped to her knees and pulled my pants and boxers down, pushed me up against my car and sucked me hard and fast. Needless to say, it was unexpected, and was incredibly enjoyable. As I was getting closer, I told her I was going to cum. She didn't even respond, and kept going. In another minute or so, I gave her another warning, and she proceeded to take my cock further in as I came. She swallowed it all, and said thank you. We dated for a while after that, but she never gave me a better BJ than that night.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Being experimental, trying new thing, not doing things you dont like,
can cripple enthusiasm , listen to partner (sound and body)
if they go dang woman or oh my god, you are doing it right

as far as i know i never given a bad head?
always listen to critic
but had to explain pushing my head is not ok unless I say so

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The best: Usually when my wife sucks my dick she comes at it from one side or the other. One time not long ago, she was kneeling between my legs as I was lying on my back. She took the head of my cock in her mouth from that position, which placed her tongue along that highly sensitive spot on the underside of my penis, just beneath the head, where the frenulum meets the glans. She then flicked her tongue lightly and rapidly from side to side. The sensation was heavenly! She called it "feathering." I asked her if she'd been getting sex tips from "Cosmo" or something, but she wouldn't say.

The worst: I knew this girl who apparently thought it would be pleasurable to bite down on my dick as she sucked it. The less said about that experience the better.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
grandpapat said: Well, Mrs. Royal couple I see you are not happy with my question. You must be somewhat interested in sucking cock or else you would not bother to this read this thread. It seems to me that you must be very good at BJ's, instead of showing your dislike for this question, why not give some good advice I am new at this. Maybe you are not happy about me being Bi, but you are ok with bi girls; At 72 my sexual activities are somewhat limited. raspberry jerk redeyes

LOL MBJGA LOL

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
grandpapat said: Well, Mrs. Royal couple I see you are not happy with my question. You must be somewhat interested in sucking cock or else you would not bother to this read this thread. It seems to me that you must be very good at BJ's, instead of showing your dislike for this question, why not give some good advice I am new at this. Maybe you are not happy about me being Bi, but you are ok with bi girls; At 72 my sexual activities are somewhat limited. raspberry jerk redeyes

I've never understood why this couple so often are so dismissive and or insulting towards other members on the forum. Surely if you have nothing positive or constructive to say, best to say nothing at all? Yes, the irony is not lost, but for me, this is a one time post thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lesson in communication
Good evening Mrs. Royal
I am a high school dropout, even I know that if you write something no one knows what it says, good or bad means nothing, there is no insult, no putdown, not even a kiss my ass. I suggest Mrs. Royal that you say what you mean and Oh hell I look over to my left and seen 'fitToy4Lv's picture of her Gorgeous Breast and lost my train of thought. Have a good evening
raspberry bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Making Blow Jobs Great Again? jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bj's
Now you are talking, That sweetheart is a Dam good idea, I am with you on that. love

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
MBJGA
theroyalcouple said: Making Blow Jobs Great Again? jerk

Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I was also stumped. jerk bj jerk bj jerk bj thumbup thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
theroyalcouple said: Making Blow Jobs Great Again? jerk

When were they ever not great? confused

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Not sure if this counts
Not exactly traditional but I love it when my wife sucks my balls while she strokes my shaft. I love to cum like that!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
vouyer124 said: Not exactly traditional but I love it when my wife sucks my balls while she strokes my shaft. I love to cum like that!

Be careful of the ball sucking. I got TMJ from that and don't do it anymore - though it was kind of fun while it lasted... thumbup1

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Julieannfringe said:
vouyer124 said: Not exactly traditional but I love it when my wife sucks my balls while she strokes my shaft. I love to cum like that!

Be careful of the ball sucking. I got TMJ from that and don't do it anymore - though it was kind of fun while it lasted... thumbup1

Oh, good point - do. It need to experience that smile

sscd
BJ
Ive been told that I am real good. I dont know but I love giving them. That has to help.