Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
New couple looking for new fun!
We're newish here, was on about month ago but ended up deleting all our pics somehow so just back today. It is usually going to be Mr. that is replying to most messages on here. My lovely wife is kind enough to let me share our dirty pics with you all and we aren't too experienced with getting kinky with others but this site is a great chance to be exhibitionists and push sexual boundaries. We aren't looking to meet up in real life with anyone really but exchanging dirty pics and messages on here is such a turn on! Wifey acted bashful at first reading the dirty comments on her pics (especially the cum facials! I can't believe she lets me post those but she certainly gets off on it!) By the time we got halfway through I was stroking my cock while she masturbated, and then lets just say we will have more cum soaked facial pics to post now! Eventually if we can find someone down for cam 2 cam that could be a great ice breaker, especially if it were any dominant or just real kinky ladies or couples that would be able to make us do all sorts of dirty, kinky, and even humiliating things while being watched! heart heart heart jerk bounce

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
PM me - very interested

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just saying hi
Hi
Just wanted to say welcome, my wife and I have been on this site for a bit, but are now starting to open up a little. I get a huge turn on showing my wife off. We like to flash the pizza man, car wash attendant, stuff like that. Just makes it fun and we go home and screw. Anyway send me a message and maybe we can share pics and or take requests...lol

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.34 seconds