User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
sscd
Skinny dipping
Just looked at a tread on another site. First of all after reading some of the comments on that site I don't feel so bad about my grammer and spelling. The thread was about skinny dipping. Pics and comments on it. The pics were at fenced in back yard pools and nude beaches. Do it really count as skinny dipping at them places?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
DanajustDana
Hubby and I skinny dip at the lake every weekend, we also go nude in our pool, as well as the local nudist camp. By definition, it counts! bounce

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sure, We say it counts. It is not always possible be in the great outdoors. Qualifier is just losing the bathing suit and being outdoors in water, whatever whenever that can be. Our opinion.....
Now is it moe fun and exciting out in the great outdoors with no walls or fences... SURE IT IS!

Just lose the textiles and get out there! 👍🤗

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
why wouldnt it countconfused
skinny=nude dip=in water

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Lots of naked people
Most of my skinny dipping was with multiple people maybe fifteen or twenty at a time? Most of the time other people could see us too. useless bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Nothing skinny about our dipping pizza burger beer

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
I only swim naked

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have skinny dipped many times with my gf at nudist resort pools and lakes and at three different nude beaches in Florida! Thoroughly enjoyed it each and every time! raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Absolutely!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't skinny dip, I chunky dunk as often as I can.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
One memorable time my wife did it was after one of the photo sessions on the beach in here. Lami was naked anyway so decided to have a swim while she was there. We were on holidays 1500km from home so didnt know the area well but enjoying a nude swim with no one else around.
After a few minutes, a beach patrol came along and asked her to get out of the water, a shark has been reported in the area so everyone had to leave the water. Lami told them OK, she will get out soon, but they said, no she had to get out before they will leave. I had to quietly explain the situation to them and they smiled, said OK and drove about 10m on and stopped and waited. They had big smiles on their faces as they watched Lami get out of the water naked and shy, when she would usually be happy to have a private audience.
There were a few other 4WDs coming along as Lami quickly struggled to put her bikinis on now strangely shy as the 4WDs full of grinning men crawled past.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I skinny dip every chance I get in our pool. If it wasn't for the nosy prude neighbors I'd get to more often. In my opinion it is the only way to swim...free, unbound, and exhilarating!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lamihot said: One memorable time my wife did it was after one of the photo sessions on the beach in here. Lami was naked anyway so decided to have a swim while she was there. We were on holidays 1500km from home so didnt know the area well but enjoying a nude swim with no one else around.
After a few minutes, a beach patrol came along and asked her to get out of the water, a shark has been reported in the area so everyone had to leave the water. Lami told them OK, she will get out soon, but they said, no she had to get out before they will leave. I had to quietly explain the situation to them and they smiled, said OK and drove about 10m on and stopped and waited. They had big smiles on their faces as they watched Lami get out of the water naked and shy, when she would usually be happy to have a private audience.
There were a few other 4WDs coming along as Lami quickly struggled to put her bikinis on now strangely shy as the 4WDs full of grinning men crawled past.

Strange, from what I saw of Lami, I couldnt picture her being shy about being seen naked.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i go to resorts and skinny dipping spots around my area rivers and ocean

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I say yes it counts if you are naked and outdoors. Pool, lake, beach. Whatever.

My favorite skinny dipping experience was at night at the beach by the Westin Hotel, Kaanapali, Maui. Water so warm and felling so sexy.

jknopf67
Chunky dunking
maxim_ryder said: I don't skinny dip, I chunky dunk as often as I can.

Me too!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Naked in the woods
Right now my psychiatrist, my psychoanalyst, and my psychotherapist are all on vacation. They are all staying at the same nudist campground, which has a swimming hole and a creek. Live like a naked he-man in the woods for 3 weeks --- no television, no internet, no television, no loud radio.

At night they sit around the campground and talk about me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to skinny dip , but the opportunity rarely presents itself. Once on vacation the rental house next to us was unoccupied and had a pool........ myself and a female friend snuck over and slipped off our suits. The rest of the people from our house had no idea...........very hot!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Natural world
I remember swimming naked at night at a pond on the prairies. I had a sudden
piercing pain in my foot. I scampered back to the muddy shore and sat down to
remove a big honkin' crayfish. Still have the scar.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I do this all the time. I don't even remember exactly when I did it the first time. I spend the summer in a country house in a picturesque area. A favorite activity of the morning, swimming in the pond at dawn. When water is warmer than air. And if there is still fog, then it is bliss at all.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
skinny dip
I love it, especially in the night, I jumo from the boat with others, it is great fun to watch them when they climb back to the boat! great view.

xhuskystudx
It feels great to swim naked, I love it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love to skinny dip when we can ...Wife is not that keen on sex in the pool but It's great foreplay tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lamihot said: One memorable time my wife did it was after one of the photo sessions on the beach in here. Lami was naked anyway so decided to have a swim while she was there. We were on holidays 1500km from home so didnt know the area well but enjoying a nude swim with no one else around.

Knowing Lami as I do, it is hard to believe she was shy around those guys.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.64 seconds