Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Size!
We all know that it is not what you have but how you use it to satisfy a partner.
But, what are the issues for some one who is short on length. Does that effect the way a woman looks at a man?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Unless you're a flasher, it's not likely she's seen how much you've got until you're ready to get down to business and she's already committed herself to giving it a test run, so then it's all down to how you use it!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
clittylicker said: Unless you're a flasher, it's not likely she's seen how much you've got until you're ready to get down to business and she's already committed herself to giving it a test run, so then it's all down to how you use it!

very well put Sir wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
size
I found if you are confident and fun most don not care if have positive attitude

Forum Level:
Just getting started
All in the technique - and the touch - and the time - make it last and away you go!!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I’ve always been self conscious about the size of my unit so I decided a long time ago I’ll have to make up for what I don’t have in erection size with my tongue. So far it’s been working out just fine. raspberry raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
vouyer124 said: I’ve always been self conscious about the size of my unit so I decided a long time ago I’ll have to make up for what I don’t have in erection size with my tongue. So far it’s been working out just fine. raspberry raspberry raspberry

But how big is your tongue?

Forum Level:
A Thinker
lennynatural said:
vouyer124 said: I’ve always been self conscious about the size of my unit so I decided a long time ago I’ll have to make up for what I don’t have in erection size with my tongue. So far it’s been working out just fine. raspberry raspberry raspberry

But how big is your tongue?

It s not big but it’s accurate and has great endurance. raspberry raspberry raspberry

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.61 seconds