Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Older Women
Why is it so frowned upon for an older woman to want a young man for sex?.My wife is 65 and a bbw and i would love for a young man to hit on her!!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Seems to me that YOU want it, not her.....

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I think most women are not interested in guys young enough to be their son or even grandson
there might be a few, but not like men throwing themselves at 20 year olds
*She makes me feel young*
bollocks
but she might make your wallet feel lighter
rolleyes

wouldchuck
Older
My wife is 64 yo and not only would be fine with young or old guys hitting on her, I would love to watch them fuck her .

giantcock5

I've always loved milfs.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
She's 10yrs older
My wife in her 60's, is 10 yrs older than I. We make love at least once a day. No way she could be with an older man. But younger ones sure gets her attention.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I don't think
It is nearly as taboo as it use to be. I believe it was definitely frowned upon or looked down on when I was younger but now I see more and more older ladies out with younger men on a regular basis and I don't mean their sons.
I think there has always been that group of men from their teens to thirties and now beyond that wanted that older woman. Shit the man I married was dating a 25, 32 and 37 year old when he was 16 and 17 then we got involved and moved in together. I stopped that shit pretty quick or shortly after the 37 year old showed up at our apartment drunk and half dressed.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Lots of younger men
There are lots and lots of younger men out here on NN whom I find attractive. bounce yahoo bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Older Women
From my experience, many older women love a young male body and a virile erection.
I have had sex with women older than me, and they have not forgotten a thing. They are also more sensual.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
mature couple bi frendly mmf
Sophia has 7 lovers under 30 two in their 20,s

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
sophia519 said: Sophia has 7 lovers under 30 two in their 20,s

oops 7 under 40

mark850000
is it taboo? i had a lover 23 years older than me for a while a few years ago. Not just the sex, laughs and wine too. Happy memories.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Previously married to a woman 6 years older than me.

Dated a coworker 16 years my senior who loved to have me jack-off on her titties for Titty-Sex. She often loved to swallow too.

Dated another coworker 8 years older who had the fetish of saying "cum for Mommy baby. Spray Mommies titties, baby."

FWB with another coworker 22 years older than me who it just happened. She was widowed for 7 years when it just happened us doing stuff. I went down on her for the first time in her life and at 62 she came orally. Face-fucked for a while because she really needed it too. Also, she got her first Anal and did not do it often but the few times we did she had me rim her and then Butt-fuck her. Totally Anal moment when she craved it.

Dated another woman 7 years my senior who just loved to suck younger Cock. Seriously, she had a list and a setup for some of the university football team, students, so forth in a university/college town. Then she liked to fuck her dildo and eventually bought a Sybian. She was divorced and fixed on never marrying again even as she liked to fall in love but really loved her Cocksucking and then accessory fucking routine such that she had no interest in marriage.

It is so normal to me and now I am married to a younger wife. Go figure thumbup1

sareena
Married but separated.

Got a lodger in February to help with the bills. He is 27 and I'm 63. During lockdown in March we ended up having sex. Still at it now. We have great sex and he enjoys me. Am I a lucky gilf or is he a lucky guy. thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
sareena said: Married but separated.

Got a lodger in February to help with the bills. He is 27 and I'm 63. During lockdown in March we ended up having sex. Still at it now. We have great sex and he enjoys me. Am I a lucky gilf or is he a lucky guy. thumbup

you both win

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
giantcock5 said:
I've always loved milfs.

hi how about gilf,s

marriedbi52
Artistic said: I think most women are not interested in guys young enough to be their son or even grandson
there might be a few, but not like men throwing themselves at 20 year olds
*She makes me feel young*
bollocks
but she might make your wallet feel lighter
rolleyes

We fully understand that's the usual exchange! No different than when we we're BOTH young!

marriedbi52

Us also! I was 64, she was 32! Fucked me for 3 years AND paid her rent! Best of both!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
marriedbi52 said:

Us also! I was 64, she was 32! Fucked me for 3 years AND paid her rent! Best of both!

jerk jerk thumbup

sareena
In my mid 30s I had a 9mth affair with a guy who was 63. It was great sex and I never wanted anything from him.
thumbup1

sscd
Older
I am getting to be an older woman I do like that I can attract younger. But for a steady relationship I want somebody my own age or older. Thats for men and women. bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
sareena said: In my mid 30s I had a 9mth affair with a guy who was 63. It was great sex and I never wanted anything from him.
thumbup1

if people expect a reward for sex then it becomes a transaction ..no fun just business

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Had an older woman when I was in my late 30's
Her daughter was two years younger than me. It was a good affair, but we had to keep it quite because the age difference and that she was married.
Good memories.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think if you want a steady and good relationship, it's better when you are both of the same age. Maybe +-5 years is okay.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.83 seconds