Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Biggest Nipples
I think I have the biggest nipples here ?? any challengers for a measuring contest.
Carina

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Im sorry to inform you that you have not the longest nipples
or the biggest areola
look around you will soon see (not mine tho)

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Stinging
My nipples sting when they get cold, so I've never been able to finish a test... love

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Julieannefringe@ What is the "test" you speak of not being able to finish? I have used your line "Without Nipples, breast would be pointless" many times and always think of your beautiful points!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I would love to be the judge of this contest.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
What test?
Jabis said: Julieannefringe@ What is the "test" you speak of not being able to finish? I have used your line "Without Nipples, breast would be pointless" many times and always think of your beautiful points!

Jabis:

The test I was referencing was simply baring my breasts in cold weather to see how long my nipples might get? I've never made it for more than a few seconds because my nipples sting so much from the cold....

bounce scared bounce scared bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Julieannfringe said:
Jabis said: Julieannefringe@ What is the "test" you speak of not being able to finish? I have used your line "Without Nipples, breast would be pointless" many times and always think of your beautiful points!

Jabis:

The test I was referencing was simply baring my breasts in cold weather to see how long my nipples might get? I've never made it for more than a few seconds because my nipples sting so much from the cold....

why would they get longer if you stayed longer in the cold?? if anything they might get smaller

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The long and the short of it.
Artistic said:
Julieannfringe said:

Jabis:

why would they get longer if you stayed longer in the cold?? if anything they might get smaller

Hi Artistic: I'm not sure about anyone else, but my nipples stand up like little boners when they get cold. I wear nipple shields inside my bra in the winter to prevent embarrassment.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
THOs
My wife calls hers "THO" Titty Hard Ons and tgeygurt her too. It is almost a shame.. because I love them so much !c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I may be in the running. bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
You have large areolas but prob not the biggest nipples.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Artistic said: Im sorry to inform you that you have not the longest nipples
or the biggest areola
look around you will soon see (not mine tho)

All talk you can see mine measured lets see some measured and compare

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said:
Artistic said:
Julieannfringe said:

Jabis:

Hi Artistic: I'm not sure about anyone else, but my nipples stand up like little boners when they get cold. I wear nipple shields inside my bra in the winter to prevent embarrassment.

OK Julie I challenge you lets see yours measured for thickness can you beat 3/4ins ???

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
sniper said:
Julieannfringe said:
Artistic said:
Julieannfringe said:

Jabis:

OK Julie I challenge you lets see yours measured for thickness can you beat 3/4ins ???

AaaaaHaaa lol, this is the old "what's more important, thickness or length",
comparison except it's nipples instead of cocks LOL now I'm waiting for the
group that always says ......SIZE doesn't MATTER ..... well

I am not part of that group, I like big nipples, I cannot lie cool

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Biggest Nipples?
Sniper has been doing this, off and on, for years. The "who has the biggest nipples thing."

The closest thing that I can offer is my silver bullet experiment. I wanted to cover my nipples in silver to make them look like silver bullets and take some NN pictures. I found a package of silver rings in a jewelry-craft store bought them and started sliding them on when I got home. After the fifth ring, my outer nipple had swollen like a mushroom and it was too painful to try to slide on a sixth ring, so I quit and took some photos, one of which is POSTED ON PAGE ONE OF MY GALLERY. I don't know how long my nipple was there, but I do know that I couldn't slip another fifteen millimeter ring over the mushroom head. So, apparently my nipples are girthier than fifteen millimeters. Can anyone figure out how long they are in that picture?

She's welcome to try the same test if she'd like to. angel angel angel

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Mmmmmmm nipples!
Unlike the stereotype I don’t like big breasts. But omfg do I have a big nipple fetish! And obviously Julie dumps gasoline on that fire with every pic.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.59 seconds