Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
We're all exhibitionists!
All of us on NN are exhibitionists. We all love to be seen and watched, especially in sexual ways that we can flaunt. As an example, my wife and I love to swing, and nothing turns me on more than watching her with two or more guys. It drives me crazy (in a good way!).

How about you? What turns you on as an exhibitionist?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It's good to think we might be bringing someone a little joy when they see a certain pic or video.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
personally i dont count myself as an exhibitionist,
as i would not do this in real life, not with face, not in private settings,
only for me and my lover (exeption a threesome)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband here who is not an exhibitionist at all. I do have a very good body and likely will pose in here at some stage with my wife, just to please her, but I am really not at all into showing my own body.

My wife is the exhibitionist in our marriage and while I was extremely jealous and angry when I first heard of her exhibitionist urges, and I hated it when she first started showing off her body, I have come to like it now. Does it make me an exhibitionist if I like it when my wife shows her body, but Im not at all interested in showing mine? Not sure.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm not exactly an exhibitionist. I have no desire to specifically show my body in public. I just like being naked. And if someone will be present at this, and at the same time they will be comfortable, then I don't mind at all. I'm loving it. I like to make people happy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lamihot said: Husband here who is not an exhibitionist at all. I do have a very good body and likely will pose in here at some stage with my wife, just to please her, but I am really not at all into showing my own body.

My wife is the exhibitionist in our marriage and while I was extremely jealous and angry when I first heard of her exhibitionist urges, and I hated it when she first started showing off her body, I have come to like it now. Does it make me an exhibitionist if I like it when my wife shows her body, but Im not at all interested in showing mine? Not sure.

Hello Mr Lamihot.
I'm curious. When I first met you and Pock all those years ago, you said, or maybe I just assumed that her "incident" with me was her first time. Was this Pocks first time at exhibitionism? Was this time one of the ones you hated?

How did you go from hating Lamis exhibitionism to liking it? What were the first few times she showed off if it wasnt the time with me?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
…and we're all grateful!
tarasy said: I'm loving it. I like to make people happy

You make a good point about whether being an exhibitionist is defined by the urge to be seen by others, or whether you simply enjoy allowing others to see your body. I'd say that by either definition, you're an exhibitionist. In my book, that's a good thing!

sexless_in_tx
I want others to see me so I guess that makes me an exhbitionist

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Pictures of An Exhibitionist
bounce bounce I heart being seen naked out here! bounce bounce

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Ive always had an exhibitionist streak in me, for as far back as I remember at least. Im not sure what it is but I do find being naked amongst others highly arousing.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Showing and Looking, it goes back to, "I will show you mine if you show yours." How many of us remember that day. Mine was one summer day in between my house and the girl that lived next door, Lori. She went first (maybe she was a exhibitionist even then..) then my turn. She asked why it was hard. I don't think I had answer. The next time we showed and touched.
Have wanted to see more every since that day!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We have 145 pics, I'm with Angel or alone in 36 and I wouldn't have been in that many
except for Angel asking me to, I'm more of an exhibitionist of showing off my wife than myself. I believe a bit of exhibitionism would be good for self esteem thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
iloveasian said:
lamihot said: Husband here who is not an exhibitionist at all. I do have a very good body and likely will pose in here at some stage with my wife, just to please her, but I am really not at all into showing my own body.

Hello Mr Lamihot.
I'm curious. When I first met you and Pock all those years ago, you said, or maybe I just assumed that her "incident" with me was her first time. Was this Pocks first time at exhibitionism? Was this time one of the ones you hated?

How did you go from hating Lamis exhibitionism to liking it? What were the first few times she showed off if it wasnt the time with me?

Iloveasian, the time Lami showed off to you WAS indeed her first full nude face to face exhibitionism with a man before. She had done some quick flashes and let passing trains see her naked before the “incident “ with you, but you were her first full nude face to face.
As for going from hating it to enjoying it, it is a long story but as you likely remember back than I was a typical over protective and jealous 22 year old with his first super hot girlfriend so I didn’t want men looking at my girl.
To answer your question, if Lami would have asked me beforehand I would not have wanted her to strip for you at that time, but no, it wasn’t one of her times I hated. We both appreciate how you treated her then and now.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You're on to something
Jabis said: Showing and Looking, it goes back to, "I will show you mine if you show yours." How many of us remember that day.

I never thought about that, but I think you're on to something! I vividly remember my first time behind our garage with the girl that lived next door. We couldn't have been more than 6 or 7, but there we were stripping for each other. That behavior has been going on for my entire life! I enjoy sex in front of people as much as I enjoy it in private, so I guess I'm still at it!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Exhibitionism outdoors
A few weeks ago I was out walking in a wooded area where guys go to meet others I saw a guy who looked as though he was interested - in this present covid world I would not go close to anyone but this guy was hanging around and I stood at a distance and had a chat to him - I was desperate for a pee and said I had to relieve myself so stood near a tree and had a pee - with him watching me my cock grew hard as I peed and when I finished I had a bit of a stroke making my cock nice and hard.........he watched me but didnt get his out to show me - he just enjoyed watching me................I enjoyed showing off my stiff cock but I think he was worried about being seen and then walked off.
I do enjoy being an exhibitionist and it turns me on so after he went I had to find a quite spot to relieve my sexual tension!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
show me yours...................
bocaboy2591 said:
Jabis said: Showing and Looking, it goes back to, "I will show you mine if you show yours." How many of us remember that day.

I never thought about that, but I think you're on to something! I vividly remember my first time behind our garage with the girl that lived next door. We couldn't have been more than 6 or 7, but there we were stripping for each other. That behavior has been going on for my entire life! I enjoy sex in front of people as much as I enjoy it in private, so I guess I'm still at it!

Oh happy days when we were young! - I love to show myself now in the video chatroom here - especially when people chat to me as I do it - it always turns me on and usually ends up with an orgasm.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We're all exhibitionists!
[b]Oh happy days when we were young! - I love to show myself now in the video chatroom here - especially when people chat to me as I do it - it always turns me on and usually ends up with an orgasm.

Spoken like a true exhibitionist! yahoo

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.72 seconds