Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Adjustable beds and sex
My wife and I got an adjustable bed a few months back and I really think the best benefit is for sex. It’s a fun tool for great sex !

I love it when she sits on the the foot of the bed and lays down, then I hold her legs in the air while I raise the end of the bed to the perfect pussy-eating height. Eating her pussy has always be my favorite and this makes it even better. After several intense orgasms I can stand up and her juicy, eager pussy is in the perfect position for deep pounding 😀.

I also love sitting in the bed with the back up and foot down. This way I can get a great view of her going down on me. I love being able to see it all up close 😀. It’s the best view of her on my shaft and teasing my balls with her mouth I can imagine. Being able to see the bj is half the fun 😀.

Anyone else have favorite adjustable bed positions?

I wonder if the salesmen in the mattress stores know they are selling sex toys 😀

If this thread breaks our rules please 
DanajustDana
We prefer our adjustable mattress with coils wrapped in foam, it's not only quiet, it provides "bounce back." The bounce is comfortable and adds to the raw sexual experience of two or more people going at it, changing positions and so on. Ours is also a pillow top, which adds to the comfort. My girlfriends also like the mattress when we're enjoying some play time. I also have a brass headboard as hubby likes me in bondage.

Dana

If this reply breaks our rules please