User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
DanajustDana
Has Anyone Had a Paranormal Encounter?
I have, I'll save my story for later. What say you?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Oh wow. Several paranormal experiences here that have left no doubt.

Some people are more sensitive to what we call the paranormal, and paranormal is just a way of labeling a normal that we don't understand that well, while others who staunchly don't believe in any of it will either not experience the paranormal or rapidly attribute a scientific explanation to it if ever they do. But when objects go flying across a room on their own...and, well that's enough for now isn't it. I can sense the non-believers just salivating at the prospect of confidently asserting that there lies nothing beyond our five regular senses. smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Moelarryandcurly
Yes, I do believe that I had a few but mainly in my younger years. I have puttered around with the paranormal at times and am a true believer of dimensional activity whereas the veil can be thinner and more easily accessible.

Remember, matter can be neither be created nor destroyed, just changed in form.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Moelarryandcurly said: Yes, I do believe that I had a few but mainly in my younger years. I have puttered around with the paranormal at times and am a true believer of dimensional activity whereas the veil can be thinner and more easily accessible.

Well said.

Have you ever encoutered something unexplainable while piloting?

Moelarryandcurly
MitchandDaisy said:
Moelarryandcurly said: Yes, I do believe that I had a few but mainly in my younger years. I have puttered around with the paranormal at times and am a true believer of dimensional activity whereas the veil can be thinner and more easily accessible.

Well said.

Nope, but the pentagon has info on aircraft that did and now they are gradually releasing the info.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Moelarryandcurly said:
MitchandDaisy said:

Well said.

Nope, but the pentagon has info on aircraft that did and now they are gradually releasing the info.

That is very true.

Have known about soft disclosure for a few years. Hard disclosure would have a lot of folks in hospital methinks.

Moelarryandcurly
MitchandDaisy said:
Moelarryandcurly said:
MitchandDaisy said:

Well said.

That is very true.

Have known about soft disclosure for a few years. Hard disclosure would have a lot of folks in hospital methinks.

When I was a kid I bought a book from the book club the school had. "Project Bluebook"

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Moelarryandcurly said:
MitchandDaisy said:
Moelarryandcurly said:
MitchandDaisy said:

Well said.

That is very true.

When I was a kid I bought a book from the book club the school had. "Project Bluebook"

Well I find this interesting, Project Bluebook. In the past, maybe ten years, I've been reading about the Yellow Book when possible. No idea if it's true. It's far-out stuff. But then again, wouldn't it be preposterous to believe that we are the pinnacle of intelligence in the universe? I hope to heck we aren't.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Do UFO's qualify as paranormal? If so, then...YES!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ilovepussy said: Do UFO's qualify as paranormal? If so, then...YES!!

Oh fuck I'm loving this already.

DanajustDana
Tis lively in here, me likes! bounce

Moelarryandcurly
MitchandDaisy said:
Moelarryandcurly said:
MitchandDaisy said:
Moelarryandcurly said:
MitchandDaisy said:

Well said.

That is very true.

Well I find this interesting, Project Bluebook. In the past, maybe ten years, I've been reading about the Yellow Book when possible. No idea if it's true. It's far-out stuff. But then again, wouldn't it be preposterous to believe that we are the pinnacle of intelligence in the universe? I hope to heck we aren't.

Got to be very arrogant and self centered to think that earthlings are the only ones that exist even in our tiny little galaxy.

With that said, I would not doubt for a minute that they walk among us now.

Moelarryandcurly
Take a look at Skinwalker Ranch that was owned by Bigelow. As far as I know they got the place locked up with security now. Too many people snooping around.

A guy that has done extensive research on that ranch is George Knapp. He was or still is a part time host on Coast To Coast AM.

DanajustDana
I grew up in New England, Vermont specifically. My aunt's house was built in 1784, (she still lives there) it was a common occurrence for faucets to turn themselves on in the middle of the night. Various lights have also come on for no reason.

There have been numerous UFO sightings down through the years. I too have seen some really strange things in the sky. On one occasion a UFO came so close that it scared me and I ran into the house. I still own this particular house in the mountains.

I let friends use it whenever they want, as they enjoy the rustic setting. They have all told me about strange occurrences in the sky. I'll find out in the spring if it's still a hot bed for UFO activity.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, and I'm a very level headed skeptical person. 2 ghost encounters and 1 UFO.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor

My maternal Grandpappy served for a number of years as secretary of the Society for Psychical Research, London, and had a special interest in telepathy, clairvoyance, and the evidence for existence of the human aura.

He invented what he called the "Ghost Detector," a complex apparatus consisting of a main control box containing the electronics, a camera loaded with infrared film, a wind vane and vibrator, an ordinary flash unit, a flash unit with an infrared filter, a tape recorder, a photoelectric cell, a microphone, a pilot light, and a thermostatic control.

It is often claimed that ghostly visitations are accompanied by drafts of air, vibrations, changes in the illumination of the room, noises, changes in temperature, or physical disturbances. If any such changes took place in a haunted room, the ghost detector operated automatically. The first camera took a photograph with infrared film. Simultaneously, a buzzer was automatically switched on. The investigator could then press the remote control bulb to take an ordinary photograph with the standard film unit. The arrangement also included a thin wire trained around the room that triggered the equipment if touched.

He spent the latter years of his life touring the world lecturing in various countries on the paranormal.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
clittylicker said:
My maternal Grandpappy served for a number of years as secretary of the Society for Psychical Research, London, and had a special interest in telepathy, clairvoyance, and the evidence for existence of the human aura.

He invented what he called the "Ghost Detector," a complex apparatus consisting of a main control box containing the electronics, a camera loaded with infrared film, a wind vane and vibrator, an ordinary flash unit, a flash unit with an infrared filter, a tape recorder, a photoelectric cell, a microphone, a pilot light, and a thermostatic control.

It is often claimed that ghostly visitations are accompanied by drafts of air, vibrations, changes in the illumination of the room, noises, changes in temperature, or physical disturbances. If any such changes took place in a haunted room, the ghost detector operated automatically. The first camera took a photograph with infrared film. Simultaneously, a buzzer was automatically switched on. The investigator could then press the remote control bulb to take an ordinary photograph with the standard film unit. The arrangement also included a thin wire trained around the room that triggered the equipment if touched.

He spent the latter years of his life touring the world lecturing in various countries on the paranormal.

Fantastic story Clitty.

The cold drafts and sudden change in temperature in a room are among things I've experienced.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor

A photograph of his "Ghost Detector Kit".

DanajustDana
clittylicker said:

That is quite interesting, Clitty. He must have been greatly admired.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
terrid53 said:
clittylicker said:

He was. Unfortunately I didn't get to know him as well as I would have liked - he passed away in 1989 after having been separated from his wife and family for quite a few years. I met him a few times though - he was fascinating and more than a little "eccentric".

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
clittylicker said:
terrid53 said:
clittylicker said:

He was. Unfortunately I didn't get to know him as well as I would have liked - he passed away in 1989 after having been separated from his wife and family for quite a few years. I met him a few times though - he was fascinating and more than a little "eccentric".

Did he ever get any photos of ghosts?

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
ilovepussy said:
clittylicker said:
terrid53 said:
clittylicker said:

Did he ever get any photos of ghosts?

I never heard him say so, but he was always optimistic.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

Well it's a good question ilp.

I think UFOs could be considered as paranormal.

Have you heard of Paul Hellyer, and Haim Eshed?

One is Canadian, the other, Israeli.

Both, at a very venerable age and after decades of being very respected in their careers, made some astonishing claims in regards to alien life.

They had nothing to gain from what they disclosed. Why would they lie?

Worth checking them out. cool

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
MitchandDaisy said:

Both, at a very venerable age and after decades of being very respected in their careers, made some astonishing claims in regards to alien life.

I'll be sure to research them. I think there is something to this UFO stuff. I know what me, my wife and a few friends saw one morning while sipping coffee around a campfire was NOT from this world. I will tell the story when I have more time.

DanajustDana
ilovepussy said:
MitchandDaisy said:

I'll be sure to research them. I think there is something to this UFO stuff. I know what me, my wife and a few friends saw one morning while sipping coffee around a campfire was NOT from this world. I will tell the story when I have more time.

Make time!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
terrid53 said:
ilovepussy said:
MitchandDaisy said:

Make time!

thumbup

Stories like these are often not easy to tell I find. I bet many people have had experiences that they consider supernatural.

igowiththeflow
clittylicker said:

Great story. I have dabbled with the paranormal on and off for years, just a low level amateur though. I have had many experiences but mostly in my younger years and there is a reason for that. I have also seen a UFO coming home from work years ago. There was a clear blue sky and I seen a metallic object just sitting there. I kept driving and then trees interfered with my site of the object. When there came a clearing there was nothing to be seen. Now it was way in the sky and no way, if it were a jet or any other aircraft could it have disappeared out of view that quickly.

Guess what, it was more or less above the nuclear facility in West Milton, NY. UFO`s are known to be around such facilities.

Coast To Coast AM with George Noory has many guests and shows that deal with the paranormal and UFO`s as well as many other strange things. I used to listen to them every night when I worked driving at nights. Art Bell originally created the show years ago.

DanajustDana
MitchandDaisy said:
terrid53 said:
ilovepussy said:
MitchandDaisy said:

Make time!

thumbup

Stories like these are often not easy to tell I find. I bet many people have had experiences that they consider supernatural.

I'm always interested in what other people have witnessed, keep the stories coming.

igowiththeflow
maybe this website is paranormal. things just keep disappearing right before your very eyes! scared

igowiththeflow
igowiththeflow said: maybe this website is paranormal. things just keep disappearing right before your very eyes! scared

and evil may lurk within some threads! it will make some people do and say things they would never had done had they not dared to peep into the darkness! w00t

please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the love of GOD, please remove the evil so I myself be cleansed!!!!!!!!!!! blink blink blink

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.11 seconds