Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - RudeNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Elsien
Why Do Young Men Lust After Older Women?
I havent been on this site for very long. I have been getting quite a few messages from men in their early or mid 20s asking if im up for meeting etc.
I am only interested in those in my age group.
When i was 18 i would never have been interested in someone of 39.
There would be no common ground at all.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
1. 18 year old "thinks" older women want him because he's young
just like so many( not all) older men want much younger women.

2. If he tries that ten times, three women with low self esteem feeling
like they not getting younger will associate young man wants sex with
her as being younger herself and that matters to her now so she tries
to show him things girls his age don't know to make up for her being
twice his age............

3. fill in blank

4. .....

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Young men lust after anybody/anything that has a spot to put their dicks. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Interesting
When I was younger I had a thing for older women also. Girls around my age were easy to come by. So I suppose pulling an older female was a challenge and seemed like the forbidden fruit if you like. I did manage the forbidden fruit with a woman old enough to be my Mother and it was a great experience.

Now I’m older I like all ages, but like most guys enjoy the challenge of pulling a younger female. Managed that as well. But had to teach her a thing or two. Now she is hooked on older guys.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
vouyer124 said: Young men lust after anybody/anything that has a spot to put their dicks. raspberry

you mean like most guys on planet earth? rolleyes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
mature couple bi frendly mmf
sophia has turned down so many teenagers , but the 20 year olds are fair game ,so much cum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I was younger I lusted over older married women. Loved the forbidden aspect of fucking another man's wife.

inuxbridge
Gonna show my age a bit here but in the 90s with the old AOL chat rooms was a teenage boys dream chatting behind the anonymity of the screen and username with a range of older women. Funnily enough today, I'd probably hit the brakes at 3 years up and down, anything beyond that just 'feels' off but back then as a horny 18yo guy all bets were off lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
45 years old now but always had a thing for older women(15 years and up older then me) because they were less uptight and because of there age had more experience

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
mature couple bi frendly mmf
BigZig said: 45 years old now but always had a thing for older women(15 years and up older then me) because they were less uptight and because of there age had more experience

sophia has tons of that

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Growing up, the mothers of my friends always seemed like goddesses compared to the girls in my school who hadn't fully fleshed out. Plus, they were nice to me, unlike those girls. That combination can really affect a teenager whose brain is being boiled in testosterone.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
KrosisoftheCollectiv said: Growing up, the mothers of my friends always seemed like goddesses compared to the girls in my school who hadn't fully fleshed out. Plus, they were nice to me, unlike those girls. That combination can really affect a teenager whose brain is being boiled in testosterone.

jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk right on

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I was 19 I lusted after my best friend's mom who was 43.

She was attracted to me, and we eventually fucked. Her pussy was amazing and she let me cum inside her so I was hooked for years.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
They looking to get mothered by someone they can have sex with too LOL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
OldElephant981 said: When I was 19 I lusted after my best friend's mom who was 43.

She was attracted to me, and we eventually fucked. Her pussy was amazing and she let me cum inside her so I was hooked for years.

jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk .. moms are hot

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I lost my virginity when I was 17 to a man in his 40's and have always tended to be attracted to older men, so it could be a two way thing having an age gap.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Might be a few reasons...
1) he may have a Oedipus complex
2) Depending on his age, he may feel like he's after jail bait with a younger woman (mentally not really chronologically)
and
3) He just wants the comfort level of being with a older woman who has a high sex drive who takes charge.

I would say from my experience it 90% #3

MM

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
MissManners said: Might be a few reasons...
1) he may have a Oedipus complex
2) Depending on his age, he may feel like he's after jail bait with a younger woman (mentally not really chronologically)
and
3) He just wants the comfort level of being with a older woman who has a high sex drive who takes charge.

I would say from my experience it 90% #3

MM

totally agree, at least in our experience of total debauchery of 20 somethings

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
When I was 17-18 I had some friends that were probably 5-6 yrs older. They had a woman visitor that was 35. The 2nd night she was there, left alone for a abit, we ended up out in my van. I cant honestly remember all the detail but we started kissing and soon, I was between here legs. Licking away and she started talking dirty and pulling my face into her. We fucked twice and the next day, she was gone.

Hook was wet for me, anytime I even thought I had a slight chance I tried my best and went for it. "Older women make good lovers!"

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Jabis said: When I was 17-18 I had some friends that were probably 5-6 yrs older. They had a woman visitor that was 35. The 2nd night she was there, left alone for a abit, we ended up out in my van. I cant honestly remember all the detail but we started kissing and soon, I was between here legs. Licking away and she started talking dirty and pulling my face into her. We fucked twice and the next day, she was gone.

Hook was wet for me, anytime I even thought I had a slight chance I tried my best and went for it. "Older women make good lovers!"

..lol in my van ..showing your age..all boys want to do is fuck mom

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
[photo missing] this why young ones love my wife

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
As much as things change.. some DON'T!
And Sophia is one of them! bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ok I am probably strange but
I read all this and no one has mentioned that a guy finds a mature sensual natural mature woman's body sexy and arousing and desirable
Maybe it is just me but since my first sexual thoughts my eyes and fantasies have always been drawn to older ladies
Beautiful sensual sexy figures are what attracts me to dreaming of mature ladies
Never really ever had an upper age limit to who I found attractive and arousing but as I have gotten older myself the lower age limit has moved up with me
The young ladies are pretty but for pure sexual attraction I just prefer a much more mature figure
And if I see younger ladies than me then I start to feel like a dirty old man
LOL yes I am a dirty old man but I do not want to feel like one hahaha
So only for my personal thoughts, guys want older mature women because they are beautiful and sensual and sexy!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Jabis said: As much as things change.. some DON'T!
And Sophia is one of them! bounce

jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ausfoIey said: I read all this and no one has mentioned that a guy finds a mature sensual natural mature woman's body sexy and arousing and desirable
Maybe it is just me but since my first sexual thoughts my eyes and fantasies have always been drawn to older ladies
Beautiful sensual sexy figures are what attracts me to dreaming of mature ladies
Never really ever had an upper age limit to who I found attractive and arousing but as I have gotten older myself the lower age limit has moved up with me
The young ladies are pretty but for pure sexual attraction I just prefer a much more mature figure
So only for my personal thoughts, guys want older mature women because they are beautiful and sensual and sexy!

thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ausfoIey said: I read all this and no one has mentioned that a guy finds a mature sensual natural mature woman's body sexy and arousing and desirable

Agreed and a very big thing is attitude, from the first older girls then woman, I loved the fact she knew exactly what she wanted, knew I wanted the same, no games or drama. Experience!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Probably when I was in my twenties, I decided the ultimate thrill would be sex with a woman in her forties. I think they can exude a sense of sensual maturity while still youthful. It probably also encouraged me that I kept reading that a woman reaches her "sexual peak" in her forties! I may have also been influenced by the hot mother of my first serious girlfriend, and I think I glimpsed her classy panties occasionally, albeit only when the were drying somewhere indoors.

My lusting never resulted in my enjoying an older woman. But whatever my age has been, I've never ceased to think a woman in her forties has exceptional appeal, and I'm fortunate to now be in a relationship with one, but as the "older man". I don't think I could cope with a woman that's any more highly-sexed. She recently provoked me with her words one afternoon, until we stripped each other naked in less than a minute. Before long I was climaxing while lying on the living room floor, with her on top on me in the 69 position. I'm sure she won't lose her appeal to me when she reaches 50!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Jabis said: ausfoIey said: I read all this and no one has mentioned that a guy finds a mature sensual natural mature woman's body sexy and arousing and desirable

Agreed and a very big thing is attitude, from the first older girls then woman, I loved the fact she knew exactly what she wanted, knew I wanted the same, no games or drama. Experience!

Yes attitude and personality has a great deal to do with a lady being sexy and desirable too
I was mostly referring to pure physical attraction when a ladies figure catches the eye
And for me that lady is usually more mature and older than myself
What captures your mind and continues the burning desire is the ladies personality and attitude

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sophia519 said:

thumbup

Thanks for the thumbs up

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
This post may come across as offensive to some but read it through people and be an adult on a sex site, please.

BBW, fat, saggy, dimpled-ass, all of it is associated with "mature" or "age" with some women. Nowadays everyone knows that imagery = rock-hard jerk . Maybe it is primal, kink, who knows but Older Women-Younger Cock is a mix that works for many the same as the Honey-Bunny who knows a xxxxxxxxx. Some of it is psychological and emotional and believe it not people, some is just plain hard-core kink and absolutely nothing else. Just sayin'

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sophia519 said:
BigZig said: 45 years old now but always had a thing for older women(15 years and up older then me) because they were less uptight and because of there age had more experience

sophia has tons of that

i know she does i just need to get to windsor or you guys get to london so i can see how much experience she has