Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
First Shave
What memories of your first pubic shave do you have? What motivated to you to shave? Did you shave yourself or with a partner?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
marriedbi52
I have hair 1/2 way down my shaft! Mrs. didn't like sucking me because of it. I used Nair! 100% smooth!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I first shaved it all when I was in my early 20s and had begun nude sunbathing. I wanted every square inch to get tan!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I first shaved shortly after leaving school. I had a white bikini which went rather transparent when wet and you could make out the hairs underneath it. It was that which did it for me and have been smooth ever since.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I first shaved around 25 years old as my girlfriend suggested it. After I tried it, she told me she'd rather see some hair and preferred me trimmed, so I grew again my hair. But when I was 31, she told me she would prefer it shaved and I kept it fully shaved ever since.

I never shaved before I met my girlfriend, I only shaved my balls a few times for a girl I used to have sex with occasionally.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I shaved for the first time when I was 14, because I didn't like how public hairs felt.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shave
A boyfriend who was in the army even let him take a pic of his handiwork which I pretty quickly found out he showed to all his army mates

Forum Level:
Just getting started
For fun
The first time I shaved was just for fun. I liked the results, so did my partners at the time. Since then I’ve either shaved or waxed ever since. I love how it looks. I vastly prefer shaved to hairy. My wife will usually shave in the summer, but grows it back in the winter.

marriedbi52
seattlcpl said: The first time I shaved was just for fun. I liked the results, so did my partners at the time. Since then I’ve either shaved or waxed ever since. I love how it looks. I vastly prefer shaved to hairy. My wife will usually shave in the summer, but grows it back in the winter.

Never knew a pussy needed a fur coat...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
marriedbi52 said:
seattlcpl said: The first time I shaved was just for fun. I liked the results, so did my partners at the time. Since then I’ve either shaved or waxed ever since. I love how it looks. I vastly prefer shaved to hairy. My wife will usually shave in the summer, but grows it back in the winter.

Never knew a pussy needed a fur coat...

More to do with not being swimsuit season anymore.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First shaved my balls in my late teens and have been doing so ever since. I hate the feeling when it starts growing in again. I love shaving pussy. I get to shave a lovely ladies pussy whenever she wants it with her husband watching on

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First Shsve
My wife and I made a deal that if she shaved I had to do it too. We both did and later in bed she stated I felt like a different person. We both kept it that way for several years. Even her boyfriend liked it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I was around 11 when I first shaved , I had grown enough hair to by then.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My first shave.
I bought a very high cut one piece swim suite from ujena at that point i tried the suite on knowing that i might have to shave ,but i just wanted to see how much and up to that point I never even trim well needless to say hair was coming out everywhere I showed my boyfriend he said babe your going to need to shave my first experience .I was 25 and my boyfriend did not trim me he shaved me complete smooth.
bounce bounce bounce bounce

PurpleClouds
I was in my twenties. Did it for my ex and have never looked back. I like the smooth look and feel.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First Shave
I was a young lad of 18 living on my own in a large house with many others. I went to visit a girlfriend one weekend and my crotch felt itchy, she got concerned and examined me closely. She found crabs. I was shocked and she wasn't, she had experienced them previously. She had me strip down and she shaved my entire body except for my head. She had insisted it was the best way to rid oneself of them. I liked how big my cock looked and have enjoyed it shaved much of my life since. I also find it erotic for someone to shave me and I always respond with an enormous boner.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In 26, it was the morning before our wedding. There was no reason to do it before because we had no premarital sex.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shave
I find it a great turn on to have my wife spread her legs as I lather her mound up and shave her smooth. I cannot help but want to dive in and lick👅 her smooth pussy till she climaxes. I shave myself also. I love the smooth feeling as I masturbate. 😁

Forum Level:
Just getting started
shave
21 years old in college to help rid myself of a dose of crabs. Been natural ever since.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.62 seconds