Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bi sex
Bi sex interests....

If this thread breaks our rules please 
tkane15
Bi sex
This is one bi sex fantasy of mine. I’m the last one left at a party. The wife is hot and her husband is too, a real Alpha male. She catches me glancing at the bulge of his cock. Five minutes later she has me o my knees in between his legs, holding his stiffening cock under my nose, making me sniff it. She’s yanked my pants and underwear down and she’s spanking my bare bottom.

“Suck it. Suck my husband’s cock. I know you want to. I saw you staring at his bulge. Do it! Take his big cock into your mouth.”

I do as she commands. She spanks is my ass and makes me suck him hard. It goes on from there...

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
sounds good to me!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
1. Having a clone or identical twin I share a bed with and we 69 every night before sleeping and every morning after waking up

2. Years ago I watched a show on FX called rescue me which was about NYC Firemen after 9/11. One of the characters is a straight guy but is on a dry spell and some how ends up in an arrangement with a guy he becomes friends with where they suck each other off. The friend is either playing video games or watching a sporting event on TV and all of a sudden you see the guys head come up from his lap and into frame. You don’t expect it and I got a little bit hard seeing it. I would love to have a friend I can suck off while he plays vide games or something and he does the same and it’s just this mechanical exchange we do.

Not sure this counts but I’d also love to hook up with a pre-op trans woman who still has a penis. It would be weird but also hot to be making out with a woman and feel a boner start poking you.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have no bisexual interests or fantasies with just guys.
But I would like to try to be involved in an MMF threesome (better a husband-wife couple) where the lady plays with our cocks and makes them touch and caress each other, like in frottage.
Then, at a later time, take them first in the mouth and then in the pussy at the same time.

marriedbi52
He sucks me off to finish, swallows, then cleans me up! He then gets position of his choice to tap my pussy & get himself off in me!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'd like to hook up with a bi couple where the woman is turned on watching me service her husband. She would guide and encourage me to suck his cock and maybe cum kiss me once he feeds me his load. Then I could lick her pussy to orgasm. for starters . . .

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds