Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Non-penetration Sex
A big trend right now is being intimate without any penetration. Eating Pussy and Ass, sucking Cock, masturbating together, women humping everything in sight, everybody jacking-off all the time, and trend is growing. I know that I love stroking and spraying and being watched with women loving to watch. Eating Pussy is the best sex on the planet and especially when your woman genuinely face-fucks you with her Pussy.

What about everyone else?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Penetrating Subject !
Penetration doesn't do much for me, so almost all of of my sex is oral, both giving and receiving. It's so much more satisfying than humping is. But, technically when boners pass my lips, isn't that penetration? And when fingers, tongues or toys pass my nether lips, isn't that penetration too? So, wouldn't non-penetrative sex be limited to hand-jobs, uninspiring munches, crotch rubs and the women who can cum from boobala play?

Or do we need to redefine what penetration you meant?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Defining it
Talking about Vaginal penetration as yes, Oral is a form of "penetration" per se.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
confused this is trending where?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Non penetration sex
I love frottage. I love friction. I can grind and get off anytime

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i just love non-penentrating sex
i just hate real sex. i always wish guy to cum fast, finish fucking me as fast as possible. insteadly i would love to give him blowjob and make him cum. non-penetrating sex is awesome.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Non-penetration Sex
Nothing like fucking a smooth armpit or behind her knee.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
My wife and I have gone a few months with no penetration in the past. Oral only. For her the most intense climaxes come from oral so she’s pretty happy with that.

She’s good in the bj department too so I was happy. After a few months I did have a new appreciation of the sensation of filling her pussy with all the come I can muster. I guess our abstinence from vaginal penetration made me appreciate it even more 😀

Forum Level:
A Thinker
My wife and I have gone a few months with no penetration in the past. Oral only. For her the most intense climaxes come from oral so she’s pretty happy with that.

She’s good in the bj department too so I was happy. After a few months I did have a new appreciation of the sensation of filling her pussy with all the come I can muster. I guess our abstinence from vaginal penetration made me appreciate it even more 😀

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Artistic said: confused this is trending where?

In lots of places and people. There are women who are not into Vaginal penetration for many reasons and guys who prefer jacking or stuffing a woman's mouth/Butt.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
vouyer124 said: My wife and I have gone a few months with no penetration in the past. Oral only. For her the most intense climaxes come from oral so she’s pretty happy with that.

Good point! I think this approach can be applied to many things in life: abstinence for a while to fully appreciate it. Plus, it tunes you in to other areas of yourself or your partner that you would otherwise miss. Then for some that is just flat how they like it: getting off without penetration.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
PhallicSupermacyOne said:
Artistic said: confused this is trending where?

In lots of places and people. There are women who are not into Vaginal penetration for many reasons and guys who prefer jacking or stuffing a woman's mouth/Butt.

ok so penetration sex, just not vaginal penetration, thats a big difference
[/b]

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
If this is true it's a prime opportunity for men to benefit from this crazy idea that women
are going to stop wanting a slow deep in the pussy fuck following all that fantastic oral foreplay,
great sex includes both, not either/or...I don't believe many woman are going
along with that if they have options....and their husbands won't know a thing..

cool

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.49 seconds