Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lucky Trucker
We were on a weekend getaway from kids and work. We traveled all over Michigans upper peninsula. Traveling miles at a stretch without a single oncoming vehicle.
My wife started teasing me by flashing a tit as I drove.

At one point both were out as she relaxed but covered up when vehicles came head on. I told her to just leave them out.
Trucks or traffic were few and far between so I changed course to a coastal hwy. Now things picked up. She became more and more daring, holding her EE titties up so they were more visible.

The cooler was in the back seat and I wanted a pop. She reached back between the bucket seats as she straddled the console. I lifted her skirt and rubbed her panty covered butt. I told her to stay put, a semi was in sight.

She did not say a word as I slipped her panties to her knees and laid her skirt on her back. I flashed my headlights as the truck was in range and he smiled and blew his air horn in acknoledging the view. I know her pussy and asshole were displayed because I spread her cheeks.

Once across the Macinac bridge we were on divided hwy so my wife undid my zipper and rubbed the head of my cock. She would lick her thumb then rub the wetness all over me, then take her tits out to tease me.

We spotted a truck or two spaced apart. She left her tits out as we slowly passed by. A few flashed lights. I dared her to remove the top entirely and she accepted. She said she was going to close her eyes and recline her seat.

It took a bit but I found a semi up ahead and slowly over took it, then slowed to let him catch up, pace him then speed up. All the while , eyes closed, she knew something was going on by the sound of truck tires.

I slowed again and saw him speed up. As he got in view I set cruise control and started playing with her titties as I drove. I cupped one so her nipples were front and center, then tugged on one. I whispered " suck on a nipple"
She pulled one upward and wrapped her lips around a nipple and pulled on it. A bit more at ease, she played and massaged them as the trucker looked on.

This went on for over 20 miles then I sped off out of sight, I thought.
I pulled off in a rest area that is elevated and parked on the back side. I got out to pee and on returning spotted his truck pulling in opposite us. The driver got out and headed our way when my wife said "time to LEAVE" too close for her comfort level.

She still shows off if opportunity arrises, but that was the most memorable one.
Everytime I see a video of women flashing truckers I think of that day.
Comments welcome. PM me

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.81 seconds