Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Friends with benefits
Does a friend with benefits end with tears?

I met an older lady on a dating website. We met up and had a nice meal. But there was no attraction and was not sure about meeting again. That was until she messaged me. She asked if I would consider being a friend with benefits 😱 ..... I was initially taken aback, as she seemed very posh and never thought she would be that way inclined. How wrong was I .... since then we meet at hers and have a nice meal, a few drinks and start flirting and touching etc. Which always ends up in very good sex in various places throughout her house. It gets better and better every week. I also think I have maybe corrupted her some, as I talked her into going without underwear when we meet and she loves it. I also told her to help herself to my cock anytime she wants and now she plays with my cock and gives me head just about every minute I am with her. The problem is, we are not attracted to each other, but both enjoy good sex and I wonder where this will all end. Has anyone had similar experience? How did it end?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I don't understand what you mean when you say you are not attracted to each other,
what does that mean, you don't like each others looks, personalities,
maybe it's just me but I don't continue having sex with someone that I'm not attracted to in some way
lust, looks or personality, something?

(we started as friends with benefits or maybe it was fuck buddies but it wouldn't have happened
if either of us didn't feel strong attraction)
cool angel

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sorry Stevenasty, I never explained myself well enough. Due to being in this pandemic, we have ended up in each other’s bubble. We are only allowed to meet very few others and remains that way until otherwise instructed. When we initially met we got on, but both very different and unsuited for each other in a serious relationship. Since we are now in each other’s bubble, she suggested we still be friends with benefits or as you say fuck buddies. I’m wondering how this might go and how it might end. We are both enjoying this arrangement, but last thing I want is her getting too attached and when things change and we are permitted to leave the bubble, that it might lead to tears.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
well i was in that type of relationship for almost 1 year and then it fell apart but not in tears... he found a girl of his life and thats was it ...we both knew that one day someone will get to know an other person for his life

slipn7epa
Dating with sex
This kind of sounds like dating someone you enjoy sexually. Perhaps you need to talk about how your just enjoying each others sexual company and making it clear that thats as far as it will ever go and if you are both in agreement you should have no problem when you both go your own way. My husband and I have become very good friends with a man that I would have sex with a few times a month when he came into town. He is someone I would never get romantically involved with we just had a sexual attraction to each other and we set the rules right from the beginning, I naturally like him and enjoy his company and the sexual benefits that go along with it. We have been friends for a few years now and still enjoy one on one sex as well as threesomes with my husband.I guess you just need to set the record straight, when its over its over.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ive had a few FWB and FB
always be straight from start
for me it was, play until someone gets a romantic interest elsewhere
ive been lucky earlier to get playmates also willing to be exclusive
so no need for protection and hustle

the endings tho have been different
with crying
with good luck wishes and continued friendship
and one single time with extreme anger

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thank you
Thank you for your replies.

Thanks Mrsminime, that’s how I want it to end when the time comes. No hard feelings and we enjoyed what we had.

Thanks Slipn7epa, you are correct. It’s circumstances and convenience at this time. We did talk initially about this and it was decided then that it was just a sexual arrangement. Your arrangement sounds perfect. Prior to corona I had a similar arrangement with a couple. But due to corona I have not been permitted to visit or meet them.

Thanks Artistic, very interesting. I too have had several FWBs and FB’s, but they have all been couples or married ladies. Not with a single woman. Not so good about the endings. Hopefully this will not end with tears or anger and hopefully with good wishes.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.39 seconds