Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
For the guys ever faked orgazim?
Being with a partner so long that they don't do nothing for you and you just go on and on and can't get off until you get tired and pull out and spit on there back? Sorry to say I've done it. Thoughts anyone?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
I had an opposite experience when I was 19. I was fucking a girl bed buddy I had and came way too fast. I was a bit embarrassed so I just kept fucking. I was a young buck so I was able to keep my erection and pound away for quite a while. Wasn’t able to come a second time so I faked an orgasm. I did have a real one- just much earlier than I let on. I don’t think she ever knew the difference.

Youth is wasted in the young 😀

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ff weird
seriously?
why would you even start fooling around
how about some honest communication?
thats just giving out all kinda wrong signals
and kinda gross

marriedbi52
No, I haven't. I usually take a while to cum. I need intense stim to nut! Have gone to the point of being out of energy, so I pulled out, flopped on my back, gasping for breath & told her, "I can't!"! Think she might have been relieved also after over an hour & 1/2 of trying! Spooned her in my arms & we both slept like newborns! Hit it when we woke up & it was GREAT!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.48 seconds