Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
largest toy u had ?
Question is for ladies and fcours for men as well...
How big is your largest toy and how deep could u get it inside (all 3 ways)?tongue
im currently working on a normal sized toy but i just bought a bigger one and will keep u up to date how deep i can fit it inside me heart angel

If this thread breaks our rules please 
marriedbi52
12" long x 2" diameter, suction cup dong! M that sometimes want's it to hurt so good! I have taken 10" of it!!!! I came trying for 11"...

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
wow very imrpessive

Lakesidelover21
Toy
I don’t have any toys ....but LOVE THIS THREAD!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
marriedbi52 said: 12" long x 2" diameter, suction cup dong! M that sometimes want's it to hurt so good! I have taken 10" of it!!!! I came trying for 11"...

I'd love to try the same size but I can't find a good lube for anal. Could you perhaps recommend one?
I was looking at those but I'm really not good at it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Millennium falcon

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
"The Spoiler"
I named my really big one "the Spoiler" because I was afraid that he'd spoil me for the real thing. Thank-goodness that didn't happen! At first, the Spoiler was too big, then he wasn't big enough and then he was too big again. I'm sure you can figure out what happened in the middle. I think that he was almost a foot long; I know that I could only take about half of him inside me. Alas, he's too big for me now. sad scared sad

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Julieannfringe said: I named my really big one "the Spoiler" because I was afraid that he'd spoil me for the real thing. Thank-goodness that didn't happen! At first, the Spoiler was too big, then he wasn't big enough and then he was too big again. I'm sure you can figure out what happened in the middle. I think that he was almost a foot long; I know that I could only take about half of him inside me. Alas, he's too big for me now. sad scared sad

...no, no, you have muscle memory, you just need more time spent massaging the area, tongue and fingers
and it all comes back like magic, don't rush a big toy...

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
The Pleasure Tree
I bought this toy years ago, it has graduated balls that get larger the further you go, the largest is just a bit smaller than a tennis ball, I laid in front of the mirror for an hour trying to get the last ball in, I was so hot and sweaty, after lots of lubrication, it seemed to pop in, It was the wildest feeling, I came hard, it was a real challenge to pull it out, I was so stretched out, fantastic!

quietwacpl
The GI Joe aircraft carrier was about 6'

marriedbi52
LiamW1 said:
marriedbi52 said: 12" long x 2" diameter, suction cup dong! M that sometimes want's it to hurt so good! I have taken 10" of it!!!! I came trying for 11"...

I'd love to try the same size but I can't find a good lube for anal. Could you perhaps recommend one?
I was looking at those but I'm really not good at it

Coconut Oil ! Liberaly!!! Repeat as needed... blink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It’s the width for me. 11” circumference so far eeek

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.28 seconds