Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mother in law
How many of you have seen your mother in law or father in law naked? Was it by accident?
I had an encounter a few years ago, my wife and I where staying at my mother in laws apartment for the weekend.
My wife and I went out and came back late and went to bed. At about 7am I needed to use the bathroom and for some reason just got up and walked to the bathroom and boom she was drying her self off after a shower. I did notice her nipples and areolas are dark just like my wife’s but her tits are much bigger. I was kinda stunned and quickly closed the door. I quickly went back to bed and my wife was like that was fast. I told her “ I walked in on your mom” she laughed and went back to sleep.
But I can still remember her nice Tits. Has that ever happened to any of you?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mother in law
Been there!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I shudder at the thought.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Absolute turn on. Had a similar experience .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mother in law
Actually was my brother's mother in law. We had spent the weekend at their condo in Ocean City NJ. Was a large 5 bedroom unit with a huge kitchen and 3 baths. One night after a long day on the beach, we had a great dinner and cocktails. My brother and his wife got very buzzed, and went to bed early. Kim and I just hung out and chatted a while. For some reason, her husband had to leave earlier that day for some work thing. I honestly felt like the third wheel all day. I wasn't ready to call it a night yet, and asked if the hot tub was working. Kim said absolutely, I was welcome to enjoy it. I grabbed a towel and turned it on. Just was enjoying the night sky, and I had assumed Kim had went to bed. So I removed my swimsuit and laid back. Maybe I had dozed a little, but what seemed like moments Kim walked out with a towel wrapped around her and said she couldn't sleep and came out to join me. Of course I was a little embarrassed because the tub lights were on, and she could see I was nude. She looked over and said relax, that it was ok I was nude. I crossed my legs, to try to hide my cock and balls. Grabbed my beer and said, c'mon in the water is great. She removed her towel and she was completely nude. In her middle 40's, and she looked fantastic. I stammered something like....nothing like being nude in the hot tub....but I am sure that it seemed more like I was stuttering...I looked at her pussy as she lifted her leg to get in, and noticed that she was shaved. She also had thick and meaty pussy lips. I completely forgot about her breasts as I couldn't take my eyes from her pussy. She sat next to me, and we chatted....I then noticed her large breasts floating on the water, her huge nipples facing me. We shared a few more drinks, and I reached out and grabbed a breast just as she grabbed my hardening cock. She leaned into me and we kissed. She said to me....relax...take my time. She added that she was trying to find a way to get naked with me. And when I said that I was getting in the hot tub, her pussy became soaking wet. I almost came just hearing that.
Next thing I remember is that I called in sick to work Monday and Tuesday. We spent 3 glorious days naked with each other and I learned so much, that to this day I still masturbate to the memories of being with her.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mother of girlfriend
I was 19 and was fucking a 16 year old one afternoon going doggie style a looked in mirror and her mum was in the doorway watching us rubbing her pussy ,we got dressed and I left via back door ,a week later I turned up for movies but my girlfriend was stuck at dad's house and will be a few hours ,I didn't know until I was inside the house on couch as I got up to leave she hugged me and rubbed my cock ,she threw me down on couch tool off her dress beautiful body shaved FF boobs she undressed me and took me in the shower where we played fur a bit then on the bed fir the next 7 months I was doing the mum and the daughter. , Also last year I peeked in window to see mother in-law showering. Not bad for a 75 year old

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bigtitlicker said: I was 19 and was fucking a 16 year old one afternoon going doggie style a looked in mirror and her mum was in the doorway watching us rubbing her pussy ,we got dressed and I left via back door ,a week later I turned up for movies but my girlfriend was stuck at dad's house and will be a few hours ,I didn't know until I was inside the house on couch as I got up to leave she hugged me and rubbed my cock ,she threw me down on couch tool off her dress beautiful body shaved FF boobs she undressed me and took me in the shower where we played fur a bit then on the bed fir the next 7 months I was doing the mum and the daughter. , Also last year I peeked in window to see mother in-law showering. Not bad for a 75 year old

I’m sure you could type up some good true stories. Did your wife ever find out or suspect? Does mother in law ever mention it or have a grope?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mother in law
Years ago my first wife and I were young and living with her parents. It was morning and only myself and MIL were home. I was in the bathroom, fully nude, getting ready for my day. The door opens and it's my fully dressed MIL, she says, "I'm sorry." but then proceeds to chat with me for several minutes as I'm sitting fully naked on the toilet.

Peneamo69
Niceguy68 said: Years ago my first wife and I were young and living with her parents. It was morning and only myself and MIL were home. I was in the bathroom, fully nude, getting ready for my day. The door opens and it's my fully dressed MIL, she says, "I'm sorry." but then proceeds to chat with me for several minutes as I'm sitting fully naked on the toilet.

I'm sure she was. Making a mental picture. Pleasured herself over the view later on, no doubt. lol

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.39 seconds