User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
slipn7epa
The masseuse part 1
My friend Elaine has been going to a masseuse for some time now about once or twice a month and from the way she describes her sessions this is no ordinary massage. He has a waiting room on the side of his home and when he is ready you enter another room with soft lighting and music and kind of a rain forest theme.
You go into a small bathroom and totally undress and wrap a towel around you and he has you lay stomach down on the table and removes the towel. He is a well built man for his fifty plus years and wears loose fitting shorts with a tee shirt. He doesn't speak much at all. He starts by rubbing down your body with warm aromatic oil.
He starts slowly rubbing in the oil from your neck down to your feet. He works your neck and shoulders and back and then slightly lifts her upper body and slides his hands under her to gently massage her breasts and nipples. She was so taken back by this she wanted to jump off the table and leave but she was already in the trance and everything felt so good she just went with it. He continued downward under her body until his hands reached her thighs and her pussy mound which he paid special attention to.
She started to have mini orgasms as his hands lightly squeezed her inner thighs and pussy lips. then he continued all the way down to her feet and started the process all over again working his way back up to her back and neck. Now he is standing in front of her and she can easily see he has a hard on and his cock is dancing around inside his loose fitting shorts, she wants so much to just grab his cock but she just watches as he continues her massage. Now the cool down, he starts to remove the oils from her body and just as she is so relaxed and wanting more the massage is over. He leaves the room she gets dressed and leaves and can't wait until the next session. Since her first time he has gone much further and now she is addicted to his sessions. I knew then I had to find out for myself what this was all about and I did.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
massage
Looking forward to part 2 and your massage jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.33 seconds