User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
teflex
who likes speedos?
Who likes to see men wearing sexy speedos, and who likes to wear them? What are the best places to wear speedos? I've always enjoyed wearing speedos when I can. They feel great, but the best thing is the way they show off my body. I used to wear my speedos at a local outdoor pool in the summer to swim laps and work on my tan. One afternoon, I heard a voice from behind suddenly say, "hey, I was just admiring that hot body, didn't know it was you at first." I looked up to see one of my mother's friends had just arrived at the pool. She sat down next to me and we talked for a while. She was wearing a hot bikini, and even though she was at least twenty years older than me, she still had a great body. I was lying on my stomach and she seemed to be checking me out while we were talking. I had wanted to turn over and let her see me from the front, but I was hard the whole time and didn't have the courage to go that far. I loved the feeling of almost being nude, but still leaving a bit to the imagination. I always hoped I would see her again at the lap pool that summer.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It depends who is wearing them I suppose. Mrs RC likes fit guys in Speedos walking barefoot along the beach in the shallows.
When I do it though she turns to he bi side LOL LOL

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've been tempted to wear a Speedo but I've been warned not to do it. Apparently a lot of people find them really unappealing.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Olympians
If you're drop dead gorgeous, have buns of steel, washboard abs and guns for arms - you don't even need to wear a Speedo! You'd look great in anything and even better in nothing! Oh to be an Olympic swimmer... thumbup

fit_boyX
I guess I've got the body for them

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Speedos
I do like to wear speedos. With speedos I mean small swimbriefs, not the brand.
I wear them for indoor swimming. But in Europe speedos are normal for swimming.

Waltham58
Funny story. I once had a killer bod and I wore a black Speedo to the local community pool. A local newspaper asked if they could take my photograph. I said yes but I did not give them my name. The next week I was in the local paper and it said something like "A local resident sunbathes at _______." I would pay $250 to find that picture today!! (I was fucking hot in the 80s)

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
when i grew up everyone wore "briefs" and speedos to the beach, not shorts
i dont get the bad rep confused
they are not thongs

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sure
I'll wear whatever someone wants to see me in. But, at the pool, its as little as I can wear without being illegally nude.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's the bulge
I love checking out the guys at the beach or pool who wear them, especially if they are well hung. Looking at that outline in their speedos is a real turn on, just like men enjoy looking at camel toes. That being said lets face it there are some guys who should not wear them.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
intel8ny said: I love checking out the guys at the beach or pool who wear them, especially if they are well hung. Looking at that outline in their speedos is a real turn on, just like men enjoy looking at camel toes. That being said lets face it there are some guys who should not wear them.

so its not about what people are comfortable in??
i guess us fat ladies arent allowed bikinis either?
glare

Forum Level:
Just getting started
totally
No, it's absolutely about what you're comfortable in smile. I know that mental stimulation is often more important than physical for women, so us guys aren't sure if you even WANT to look at us! I don't wanna gross people out, so I will keep shorts on. However, if we knew you wanted to see us and it wouldn't ruin our chances with you, we'd be happy to wear that speedo. I enjoy wearing smaller swimsuits, but I usually get just guys messaging me. If girls liked my looks, why wouldn't they PM me?
So, guys come on sites like this and post this question to try and get an honest answer from women, secretly hoping they say we should wear that skimpy swimsuit that we're comfortable in wink.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Artistic
Artistic said:
intel8ny said: I love checking out the guys at the beach or pool who wear them, especially if they are well hung. Looking at that outline in their speedos is a real turn on, just like men enjoy looking at camel toes. That being said lets face it there are some guys who should not wear them.

so its not about what people are comfortable in??
i guess us fat ladies arent allowed bikinis either?
glare

You wear whatever the hell you want and it will please me for sure sexy.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Seen some heavier gals in bikinis. Power to them.

Rock that bikini.

As for speedos, or whatever the equivalent is called, in my college days - when I swam daily -- I wore one. My GF at the time thought I looked good in it. I have a decent body but not the exact same one I had in college. Even if I were more fit (abs and all that) I don't think I'd wear the same swimsuit now. When I go in the river or lake it's with my khaki cargo shorts. They're utilitarian. They work for whatever beach / swim / wading I do.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.48 seconds