Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cuckold
Why do I get so hard thinking about my wife being used by a hung stranger

If this thread breaks our rules please 
wouldchuck
Cuckold
I to would love to watch my wife being fucked by other men.
But wouldn't consider that cuckolding as it would be for my pleasure.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm guessing you personally put a lot of stock in penis size. Like, what it represents. Masculinity, sexual virility, etc., etc.

If you want a dude with a monster cock to plow your wife, I'll go out on a limb and assume that you aren't similarly hung. Based on your potential beliefs about penis size, that could lead to some feelings of insecurity.

The cuckold fantasy is a safe outlet for that insecurity. A guy with a big dick pleasing your wife because it gives you pleasure too.

It's similar to how many survivors of sexual assault have rape fantasies or get turned on by consensual nonconsent. An upsetting thing is often or always on their mind (i.e., sexual assault), and sexual play creates a safe context for working through those feelings.

My two cents, based on what is possible and probable. Not saying that you absolutely are this way: you know yourself better than I do.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh, I should clarify that when I say "many" survivors are into rape play, I just mean a significant number or its not uncommon. Not that it's the case for the majority of survivors. An equal or greater number will, obviously, want nothing to do with anything of the sort.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yeah, it’s a fantasy of mine as well. I would love hanging out in the house while she was upstairs getting her pussy pleasured by someone else’s cock. After a nice long session when her pussy is wet and throbbing from a hard fucking I would then want the guy to leave and have her come downstairs naked and freshly fucked and say “Okay, your turn.”

tkane15
Cuckold fantasies
You’re not alone. I’m turned on by cuckold fantasies as well. I’m guessing it’s fairly common. If your wife is into it you can just play along with the fantasy of it or actually go there. I would consider all of the possible consequences before you do that.

Your fantasies might involve a consensual sexual encounter. You watch while your friend/co-worker/boss/stranger fucks your wife in front of you or she does it behind your back.

For me the fantasy is hottest when she has no intention of cheating but can’t help herself. She realizes the would be seducer has a big cock. It’s been so long since she’s felt a bog one. I’m not actually that small but I grew up thinking I have a small one. I’m grower for sure. It does look kinda small when it’s limp but it’s a solid 7” when I’m hard. Still. I’m turned on by small penis humiliation, the whole nine.

For me, the fantasy is even hotter if she’s repulsed by the guy in some way. Maybe he’s an asshole, my boss, barely legal, a misogynistic plumber with a beer belly and a butt crack, a hated colleague, a dorky neighbor. She wouldn’t dream of fucking the guy, even if she was single. Not in a million years. At some point she realizes he has a big cock, thick and long. Maybe he brushes his crotch up against her ass at the crowded bar after he’s been flirting. She checks on the plumber and finds him on the floor of the bathroom his head under the sink, his fat cock head poking out of his shorts. It’s so thick, like a helmet. She finds him kind of disgusting but her pussy and nipples react to his exposed cock. He catches her staring at it, her nipples hard, biting her lower lip, a look of lust and desire in her face. Moments later she’s on her knees sucking his thick long cock hard, rubbing her pussy through her panties. I’m on way home and she’s straddling his fat belly, pulling her panties, lowering her married pussy down onto his huge hard cock! Or maybe he fucks her up against the wall, makes her admit I have a skinny penis that doesn’t satisfy her pussy.

“Say it.”

He pulls his cock out, teasing her.

“Just fuck me. Stick it back in. Hurry. He’ll be home soon.”

“Admit it!”

“Yes. My husband has a little dick.”

“I knew it. And you need my big one don’t you?”

“Yes! I need your big cock. Spread my naughty married pussy. Fuck me!”

He shoves it back in. He fucks her from behind, his fat belly bouncing against her ass, his heavy balls smacking against her clit. She sticks her ass out for his big cock. She offers him her married pussy.

“Oh my God...Your fucking cock...It’s so big...You’re gonna make me cum.”

Did that get you hard? Imagine that’s your wife, giving her married pussy to a chubby plumber with a huge cock.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
me
I have lived the lifestyle for a lot of years sometimes she would let me fuck her after someone else had filled her pussy, one guy was big a lot bigger than me she would take the piss as I tried to fuck her after he had been there, these days I have shrunk so much she doesn't bother at all just tells me how much she enjoys her boyfriend's cock and how hard he fucks her.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i enjoy
I ENJOY fucking the wife and if you or anyone wants to watch i enjoy that But what i like the most is when the husband Directs myself and the wife on how and what position and when he wants me to fill her with my cum ,most want to video or get a real close view often doggy style

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was a cuckold husband for my entire marriage, nearly 18 years. When I met my ex wife she already had two longterm guys as fuck buddies, we started dating and she continued with these guys, having regular sex about five times a week. I especially loved cleaning her up after her sessions with these guys, this progressed and she’d have one night stands with guys at work, night clubs etc.
When we married we progressed to a Dom sub relationship, her being Dom and I the sub, she had more and more bills/lovers and as I’m bi she also got bi bulls/lovers to use and dominate me. It was amazingly sexy and great fun.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
trypticsoy said: Yeah, it’s a fantasy of mine as well. I would love hanging out in the house while she was upstairs getting her pussy pleasured by someone else’s cock. After a nice long session when her pussy is wet and throbbing from a hard fucking I would then want the guy to leave and have her come downstairs naked and freshly fucked and say “Okay, your turn.”

Why not turn your fantasy into reality?

I love playing with married women and always on the lookout for couples that like sharing.

mark850000
This was always my fantasy with my ex. Never got to live it out though, however when i was single I did have the pleasure of joining a married couple. I've always considered myself pretty much average but I was quite a bit bigger than her hubby, he just watched us and then kissed her pussy afterwards. It was a lovely experience.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The long term ones are the best as they get to know each other my wife had a guy that fucked her for 20+ years he was a bachelor and lived in his own house 5 minutes walk from us, it was a strange relationship at times as I did some maintenance for him at his paddocks where he trained greyhounds, I would often be cutting the grass on a sit and ride mower while he was fucking Maggie in his bed, I got all kinds of requests at times, one I remember was just before his birthday she asked me what she could get him I told her a piece of blue ribbon to go round her neck just put on a pair of shoes and a 3/4 length coat, she walked to his house and slipped the coat of as she got to the door so she walked in totally naked apart from the ribbon, he fucked her in the living room, on the stairs on the way to the bedroom where he had her again, she stayed in his bed until 6 in the morning then walked home past her mother's house, her mother saw her walking down the road with cum running down her legs they were about 10 foot apart but didn't acknowledge eachother, just one of the memorable things that happened.

marriedbi52
Cock envy! Think most "average" man have it! Ever inquire what she though about trying a bigger cock?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
marriedbi52 said: Cock envy! Think most "average" man have it! Ever inquire what she though about trying a bigger cock?

Yes and she LOVES it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Been there
I would not class myself as cuck because there is never any humiliation or degrading comments.
But I adore that my wife let's me choose her entire outfit for a date, the I help her get ready. Taking pride in wanting her to look her best.
Then seeing the pure satisfaction on her face when she comes home. Curling up in bed and her telling in every detail what happened. Sooo sexy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nothing strange.. never have done it but I would love for it to happen for us

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
trypticsoy said: Yeah, it’s a fantasy of mine as well. I would love hanging out in the house while she was upstairs getting her pussy pleasured by someone else’s cock. After a nice long session when her pussy is wet and throbbing from a hard fucking I would then want the guy to leave and have her come downstairs naked and freshly fucked and say “Okay, your turn.”

jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
mature couple bi frendly mmf
stunt18 said: Nothing strange.. never have done it but I would love for it to happen for us

once you do it your life will never be the same

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Wingco71 said: I would not class myself as cuck because there is never any humiliation or degrading comments.
But I adore that my wife let's me choose her entire outfit for a date, the I help her get ready. Taking pride in wanting her to look her best.
Then seeing the pure satisfaction on her face when she comes home. Curling up in bed and her telling in every detail what happened. Sooo sexy.

jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
digitalzoom1 said: The long term ones are the best as they get to know each other my wife had a guy that fucked her for 20+ years he was a bachelor and lived in his own house 5 minutes walk from us, it was a strange relationship at times as I did some maintenance for him at his paddocks where he trained greyhounds, I would often be cutting the grass on a sit and ride mower while he was fucking Maggie in his bed, I got all kinds of requests at times, one I remember was just before his birthday she asked me what she could get him I told her a piece of blue ribbon to go round her neck just put on a pair of shoes and a 3/4 length coat, she walked to his house and slipped the coat of as she got to the door so she walked in totally naked apart from the ribbon, he fucked her in the living room, on the stairs on the way to the bedroom where he had her again, she stayed in his bed until 6 in the morning then walked home past her mother's house, her mother saw her walking down the road with cum running down her legs they were about 10 foot apart but didn't acknowledge eachother, just one of the memorable things that happened.

wow you got me hard.we have been in the life style for 6 years and i would love to have this

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ask me what its like watching my wife fuck other men
Littlewilly1970 said: I was a cuckold husband for my entire marriage, nearly 18 years. When I met my ex wife she already had two longterm guys as fuck buddies, we started dating and she continued with these guys, having regular sex about five times a week. I especially loved cleaning her up after her sessions with these guys, this progressed and she’d have one night stands with guys at work, night clubs etc.
When we married we progressed to a Dom sub relationship, her being Dom and I the sub, she had more and more bills/lovers and as I’m bi she also got bi bulls/lovers to use and dominate me. It was amazingly sexy and great fun.

so jealous of that lifestyle

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
tkane15 said: You’re not alone. I’m turned on by cuckold fantasies as well. I’m guessing it’s fairly common. If your wife is into it you can just play along with the fantasy of it or actually go there. I would consider all of the possible consequences before you do that.

Your fantasies might involve a consensual sexual encounter. You watch while your friend/co-worker/boss/stranger fucks your wife in front of you or she does it behind your back.

For me the fantasy is hottest when she has no intention of cheating but can’t help herself. She realizes the would be seducer has a big cock. It’s been so long since she’s felt a bog one. I’m not actually that small but I grew up thinking I have a small one. I’m grower for sure. It does look kinda small when it’s limp but it’s a solid 7” when I’m hard. Still. I’m turned on by small penis humiliation, the whole nine.

For me, the fantasy is even hotter if she’s repulsed by the guy in some way. Maybe he’s an asshole, my boss, barely legal, a misogynistic plumber with a beer belly and a butt crack, a hated colleague, a dorky neighbor. She wouldn’t dream of fucking the guy, even if she was single. Not in a million years. At some point she realizes he has a big cock, thick and long. Maybe he brushes his crotch up against her ass at the crowded bar after he’s been flirting. She checks on the plumber and finds him on the floor of the bathroom his head under the sink, his fat cock head poking out of his shorts. It’s so thick, like a helmet. She finds him kind of disgusting but her pussy and nipples react to his exposed cock. He catches her staring at it, her nipples hard, biting her lower lip, a look of lust and desire in her face. Moments later she’s on her knees sucking his thick long cock hard, rubbing her pussy through her panties. I’m on way home and she’s straddling his fat belly, pulling her panties, lowering her married pussy down onto his huge hard cock! Or maybe he fucks her up against the wall, makes her admit I have a skinny penis that doesn’t satisfy her pussy.

“Say it.”

He pulls his cock out, teasing her.

“Just fuck me. Stick it back in. Hurry. He’ll be home soon.”

“Admit it!”

“Yes. My husband has a little dick.”

“I knew it. And you need my big one don’t you?”

“Yes! I need your big cock. Spread my naughty married pussy. Fuck me!”

He shoves it back in. He fucks her from behind, his fat belly bouncing against her ass, his heavy balls smacking against her clit. She sticks her ass out for his big cock. She offers him her married pussy.

“Oh my God...Your fucking cock...It’s so big...You’re gonna make me cum.”

Did that get you hard? Imagine that’s your wife, giving her married pussy to a chubby plumber with a huge cock.

mmmm the guy next door is fat and hairy and she hates him.i bet she is fucking him

RachialE
It's hot
I love to be watched. So my partner watching me with someone else would be such a turn on. I also like watching, so I'd let him reciprocate by fucking another woman in front of me. And if she wanted to lick me while he's fucking her, all the better....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fucking other guys
My husband introduced the concept of "sharing" me when he reached his mid to late 30s. I've come learn that its not as uncommon as i would have thought...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
why?
Over the years and on several different websites, I've chatted with and read postings from many guys on both sides of the fence: the other guys fucking the wife and the husband of the wife. Everyone talks about how the experience made them feel but I don't remember that anyone has ever tried to explain why he feels the way he does, or even knows. I certainly can't tell you WHY I love watching my wife enjoy fucking other men and sucking on their cocks. I can only tell you that I DO. The same is true of seeing my wife excited about getting with another guy. Or knowing that my wife has had a nooner and has gone back to work with his cum oozing out of her pussy, sitting at her desk with no underwear under her skirt. It was true when she made an hour flight to meet a guy and spent the day in a hotel with another guy and then flew home in the evening with her cunt full of cum from their activities. It was equally true when a friend would call in late evening and ask her to come over for some fun, and she'd leave the house saying, "I'll be back later. Don't wait up." Having enjoyed those experiences I can tell you my excitement was extreme to the point of having my gut ache from prolonged excitement, that I thoroughly enjoyed the sight of her pussy after another man had pleasured it and left it full of cum, that I was glad to eat my wife's pussy afterward and give her some more orgasms or fuck her and add my cum to what was there, or even that I was glad and excited to have her tell me that she just wanted to go to sleep and enjoy drifting off feeling the tingle of excitement from fucking the other guy. I know what excites me. I know how it excites me. Does anyone really know "why"? So, MaroonMonkey, if you ever figure out why you get so excited seeing your wife fuck other men, let me know. In the meantime, I hope you continue to enjoy it for a long time as I have.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife
My wife loves to tie me to a chair and will fuck two guys making me look at them as they spit roasted her and I love it but sometimes she blindfolded me as she does it all tells me you should see what I’m doing now I can hear them and I know they are pounding away on her I hear the bed and my wife moaning and saying things like fuck my ass and cum in my mouth sometimes I get my duck sucked but I don’t know who is doing it I just know it’s not my wife I love it all cuckold is alright by me

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
homy44 said: My wife loves to tie me to a chair and will fuck two guys making me look at them as they spit roasted her and I love it but sometimes she blindfolded me as she does it all tells me you should see what I’m doing now I can hear them and I know they are pounding away on her I hear the bed and my wife moaning and saying things like fuck my ass and cum in my mouth sometimes I get my duck sucked but I don’t know who is doing it I just know it’s not my wife I love it all cuckold is alright by me

jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
TXcuckhub said: Over the years and on several different websites, I've chatted with and read postings from many guys on both sides of the fence: the other guys fucking the wife and the husband of the wife. Everyone talks about how the experience made them feel but I don't remember that anyone has ever tried to explain why he feels the way he does, or even knows. I certainly can't tell you WHY I love watching my wife enjoy fucking other men and sucking on their cocks. I can only tell you that I DO. The same is true of seeing my wife excited about getting with another guy. Or knowing that my wife has had a nooner and has gone back to work with his cum oozing out of her pussy, sitting at her desk with no underwear under her skirt. It was true when she made an hour flight to meet a guy and spent the day in a hotel with another guy and then flew home in the evening with her cunt full of cum from their activities. It was equally true when a friend would call in late evening and ask her to come over for some fun, and she'd leave the house saying, "I'll be back later. Don't wait up." Having enjoyed those experiences I can tell you my excitement was extreme to the point of having my gut ache from prolonged excitement, that I thoroughly enjoyed the sight of her pussy after another man had pleasured it and left it full of cum, that I was glad to eat my wife's pussy afterward and give her some more orgasms or fuck her and add my cum to what was there, or even that I was glad and excited to have her tell me that she just wanted to go to sleep and enjoy drifting off feeling the tingle of excitement from fucking the other guy. I know what excites me. I know how it excites me. Does anyone really know "why"? So, MaroonMonkey, if you ever figure out why you get so excited seeing your wife fuck other men, let me know. In the meantime, I hope you continue to enjoy it for a long time as I have.
i love it too

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.77 seconds