Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ladies......
Am wondering what your feeling are to this question: Are there intimate things you would do with a friend with benefits or one night stand that you won't do with a long term relationship? Feel free to elaborate on your responses.
Thanx!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hmmm. My relationships are usually only one-night stands, friends with benefits, or fuck buddies. Even if I catch feelings for someone, I just think of them as a lover that I, well, love. I haven't had a boyfriend or any kind of significant other in almost a decade, and the boyfriends I did have were not nearly as interested in sex as I was.

So in my case, I haven't gotten to try out as many fantasies and kinks as I would like because that trust isn't there. I'm not going to let a stranger tie me up, for example. I won't let a stranger spank me with any implement that could inflict real damage (e.g., wooden paddle, riding crop with metal base).

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dirk_Diggly said: Hmmm. My relationships are usually only one-night stands, friends with benefits, or fuck buddies. Even if I catch feelings for someone, I just think of them as a lover that I, well, love. I haven't had a boyfriend or any kind of significant other in almost a decade, and the boyfriends I did have were not nearly as interested in sex as I was.

So in my case, I haven't gotten to try out as many fantasies and kinks as I would like because that trust isn't there. I'm not going to let a stranger tie me up, for example. I won't let a stranger spank me with any implement that could inflict real damage (e.g., wooden paddle, riding crop with metal base).

I guess I've seen the other side, have had one night stands where anything went; long term lovers seem more restrained or shy; not exactly sure why.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Me?
I have had girlfriends over the years that shared stories on things they swore they would never do happening with a one night stand while drunk. But I have always thought if you want to or are willing to do it then you wanted to period. So unless you tried it and hated it I just don't see the idea oh I want this one for the rest of my life I better not do this, this or that.
So if I do it with you for a one night stand or a drunken evening then I do it and did it for long term lovers and my husband.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Candy
Thats how I see it, I like the way you think!
smile thumbup

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.4 seconds