remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Creampie Weekend
Hi girls and guys.
It's been a while since I posted here.

My girlfriend and I have this fantasy that we hope to make happen soon, maybe next year.
We go for a weekend to a cottage by the sea, and take a friend (male) along.
Then we plan to have as much sex as possible. But also have fun like barbeque, swimming, etc.
She loves to be creampied, and I love to cum in her.
And what I also love is sloppy seconds. She has never had sex with more than 1 guy on the same day. So it will be a First for her.
What we wish for is for the friend and me to creampie her many times and get lots of sloppy seconds. She is really looking forward to that.
No cleanup (it's our choice and how we would like it).

Please tell us if you have had such an experience,
and how it played out.

Love to hear from you, thanks, have a great day !!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Really ? Nobody ?

Please share your ideas and fantasies and suggestions for such a weekend. smile

We will need to plan ahead for it. heart

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’d do a weekend with ya.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi folks. I enjoyed your posts and fantastic photos of the GF. She looks delightful. And delicious.
Good luck on your threesome plans. It sounds very arousing and brings back some fond memories.
While I’ve been lucky enough to be the extra guy with the couples in the past, I haven’t been lucky enough to experience the sloppy seconds. I always was the one leaving the first deposit.
But who am I to complain? As I recall, right after I left my creamy load, which was substantial in those days, she motioned me to reposition myself so she could lick me clean. As she was sucking the last drops out of me, her hubby entered her with a squish.
On another occasion, I was at a house party and one of the ladies had been the subject of a gang bang. I kept an eye on that scene and hoped to jump in given the opportunity. She called for an end before I had a chance but the rest of the evening she walked around the party completely naked with cum coating her and dripping out of her used pussy and into her thighs.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds