User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
hottkreem4u
guys and especially womens opinions wanted
ok ive just turned xx , ive been working away from home for last 2 years and finally earning some good dollars. i had told my wife that i didnt want a big xxth and returned home 3 or 4 days after my bday and was pleasantly surprised by a few balloons and several presents of which the expensive one there i was expecting. that present was 700 $ worth and i had said that that was all i wanted and would have been wrapped with that alone but there was also another present of gift cards totaling 2500$ . i earn good money and my wife works too ,i told her that this was way too much to spend on a birthday and we have hardly spoken since, she told me that she spent her own wages on my present and i still said it was still just too much. i love the present ,idea , but i'm only working away to pay our house off and this money could have gone toward our house. i know she has used her wages to pay for the presents but only due to the fact i can pay for everything else comfortably , i dont care if she spends money ,its the first time in nearly 20 years we've had money but i dont see birthdays as events to be spending thousands on . i love my wife and since then ive felt like shite that ive upset her so any feed back would be really helpful even if you let me know i was wrong , as long as you give me an idea how to fix my mistake

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
This simply means your wife feels guilty after fucking your best mate.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
theroyalcouple ????
Maybe trying to be funny??? BUT I did fuck a lot of Girls because their Husband or Boyfriends cheated! A couple of them TOLD their mates---- Some of the men --came LOOKING for me---after telling them---"HEY--I'm just a GUY" ----They left. Smoothie

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Pretty Much
Not a better way in the world to crush your lady when she busted her ass to give you something and you threw it in her face. If I have saved up my money to spend on hubby he better be as excited as I am for doing it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
"....first time in 20 years we've had money..." Maybe that's the explanation. And if her spending on your birthday didn't put you both in the hole financially, perhaps an apology is in order. I mean, life can throw a lot of crap in one's direction, something like the issue described here seems a bit minor compared to a lot of stuff that can happen. Hope all turns out well either way.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.81 seconds